The Hounds Flower {Sandor Cle...

By bohemianwood

Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She is sweet and kind but fierce... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 30

8.7K 111 9
By bohemianwood

NO LONGER ON HOLD!!! MORE CHAPTERS ARE UP NOW!!!!!

Hello loves! How are you guys liking this story so far? I am in love this story and writing it. But I have a problem.

With no new episodes coming out until next year, this story will be on hold until then.

Now I want to answer some questions that I have got because why the fuck not.

How old is Zyta?
When Zyta went to Winterfell, I imagined her to be around 17. Now she is 22.

Why does Sandor call her Little Flower?
I really loved how Sandor and Cersei called Sansa Little Dove. I found that it was a good touch to add to the story.

What comes next for Sandor and Zyta?
I guess that just depends on how the last season is written. I do know that I want Zyta to use her power as a Baratheon and her training that Sandor taught her in the last couple of chapters to show how she grew.

Is there going to be a happy ending?
Most likely no. GOT never has happy endings and this story is no exception.

If you have more questions please leave a comment below and I will answer them!

Thank you so much for reading and voting. I love this story and all my readers with all my heart.

Much love
Morgan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.3K 76
The nature of the gods is cruel. No one knew that more than Natari Snow For no matter which god you worshipped, be that the cold ones in north, the...
123K 5.1K 39
Grace Lannister wanted a baby. Ned Stark wanted away from his wife. Starks were supposed to be honorable but Lannisters were too tempting. 🐺 "I ne...
30.1K 641 18
Alyssa Stark is the eldest child of ned and catelyn stark and king Roberts goddaughter. when ned heads south, he decides to take Alyssa along with ar...
93.3K 2.7K 64
Lya Baratheon is the oldest and only biological child of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon, but unlike her younger brother she is kind and gentle...