The Thing About Glenn Pearson...

بواسطة 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

It is a known fact Nathan Daily has sex with everyone- literally everyone- except, of course, Glenn Pearson. المزيد

Nathan- One
Glenn- Two
Nathan- Three
Glenn- Four
Nathan- Five
Glenn- Six
Nathan- Seven
Glenn- Eight
Nathan- Nine
Glenn- Ten
Nathan- Eleven
Glenn- Twelve
Nathan- Thirteen
Glenn- Fourteen
Nathan- Fifteen
Nathan- Sixteen
Nathan- Seventeen
Glenn- Eighteen
Nathan- Nineteen
Nathan- Twenty
Glenn- Twenty-one
Nathan- Twenty-two
Nathan- Twenty-three
Glenn- Twenty-four
Nathan- Twenty-five
Glenn- Twenty-six
Nathan- Twenty-seven
Nathan- Twenty-eight
Glenn- Twenty-nine
Nathan- Thirty
Nathan- Thirty-one
Nathan- Thirty-two
Glenn- Thirty-three
Epilogue

Nathan- Thirty-four

21K 901 683
بواسطة 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

Christmas had come, and with it, Holiday break. As always, the Daily household Christmas afternoon was full.

It was tradition to invite the entire family, every year, which meant the living room was currently filled with Ezra, Adrian, Celine, Keith, and Sarah, but Nathan still continued to glance at the doorway every three minutes.

"When's this boyfriend of yours getting here, kid?" His uncle Keith questioned, and Nathan looked to where the older man and his wife were sitting on the ground. Their daughter had been unable to join them this year, since she was traveling abroad for her first semester of college.

"As soon as he can get away," Nathan assured, checking the door once again and then looking at his phone for any messages.

There was a knock on the door then, and Nathan perked up for just a minute before Osmond pulled it open to reveal Jean. "Merry Christmas," Osmond greated, and Jean grinned at him and handed him a bottle of wine. "How on earth did you get this?"

"It's better if you just don't ask," Jean answered, slipping into the house. His eyes roamed the area, and he started towards Nathan, shaking hands with Keith on the way and offering a, "Hey, man, how you doing?"

"Just waiting to meet Nathan's supposedly wonderful boyfriend," his uncle replied and Jean snorted before dropping into the small space between Nathan and Adrian on the couch, sitting mostly on Nathan, but throwing his arm around the older man's shoulder.

"You'll like Glenn. Everyone likes Glenn," Jean pointed out, and it was true, so Nathan smiled. His best friends attention then moved to Adrian. "Hey sugar. Haven't seen you in some time. How've you been?"

Nathan glanced at Ezra, who was sitting on the floor beside Celine's chair. The older man's green eyes rolled.

"I'm fine," Adrian responded, ignoring Jean's arm on his shoulder.

"Yes, you are," Jean agreed, and Nathan scoffed.

"Oh, come on, Jean, give it up," he demanded, louder than he had meant to and all other conversation in the room ceased.

Jeans eyes grew wide and he turned to look at Nathan. "What are you talking about?"

"You're in love with someone else," Nathan reminded. "Why do you feel the need to hit on everyone else all the time?"

For a split second, Jean looked panicked, and then he laughed. "I'm not in love with him," he argued, but there was no way Nathan would believe that. Ever since Green had left, Jean had seemed lost, resorting to Nathan's old ways of sleeping with everyone, just to fill the gap the teacher had created when he left.

"Why are you trying to fool?" Nate asked, and then Jean looked away from him and shook his head, done with him and the conversation. Nathan leaned back against the couch, his arms crossing over his chest, annoyed with his best friend.

Immediately, Carmen picked up the conversation. "So Jean," he began, and Nathan's friend lifted his head to look at the man, who was sitting on the ground in front of the coffee table next to Sarah. "How have things been with your father?"

"Good," Jean admitted, and then he shrugged. "Won't even talk to me, much less hit me. It's been fine". It was something Jean clearly didn't want to talk more about, so he turned to Nathan. "When's the boy toy going to be here? I came to see him more than you". Nate's eyes narrowed, and Jean looked at Adrian. "He's prettier than Nathan is and it'll help me get of-"

Ezra scrambled to cover his daughter's ears and an eruption of noise occurred then to cut him off, and Jean's eyes rolled. "Soon. And stop calling him that".

"Does it bother him?" Jean asked, and Nathan let out an exasperated sigh.

"No. Of course not. Nothing bothers Glenn. He's a saint. It bothers me," Nathan explained and Jean blinked.

"That's literally the only reason why I do it". Before Nathan could once again remind his friend how infuriating he was, there was another knock at the door, and this time it could only be one person.

Osmond had already returned to his seat beside Carmen at that point, so Nathan was the one who got up to open the door for Glenn, who immediately greated him with a large smile. "Hey you". Glenn entered the house, and Nathan pressed a kiss to his forehead in greeting.

"Hey yourself," Glenn responded, and then he nodded down to the things in his arms. "The one on the top is yours. I finished it a while ago and wanted to wait to give it to you". Nathan looked down at Glenn's arms and then made an ahh sound.

"My blanket?" He asked, and Glenn nodded.

"Take it". Nathan took the red folded blanket out of Glenn's arms, briefly wondering who the blue grey one was for before dismissing it and examining his own. He unfolded it carefully.

It was big, much larger than he was expecting, and a deep red, the same color of his sheets which Glenn had at one point compared to marinara. In the dead center was a very large, bold, letter N. "I love it," he said, folding it over his arm and Glenn smiled sheepishly. "Seriously, how long did this take you though".

"Forever," Glenn claimed, sounding a little exacerbated. "Not as long as your parents did though". Glenn moved completely into the kitchen and handed the other blanket to Carmen. It was the same as Nathan's, except blue-grey, and instead of an N, there was a D in the center. The gesture seemed to charm both of Nathan's parents, because they both thanked him with large grins on their faces.

"We have your gift in the other room, dear," Carmen assured and Glenn's eyes grew wide.

"Oh! You didn't need to-"

Osmond answered him. "We did," he assured, nodding. "Trust me. We did".

Glenn grinned, and Nathan threw his blanket over the back of the couch before going up to his boyfriend and pressing a hand to the small of his back to get his attention. "Yeah, so, you clearly know my parents, and Jean-"

"Hey Pearson," the boy in question cut in and Glenn absently waved a hand to him.

"And the Drake's-"

"Hi Glenn," Ezra greated and Glenn responded with a short hi as his hand subtly slipped behind his body to grasp Nathan's fingers.

"And then there is my uncle Keith, and his wife Sarah-"

"Who I've heard so much about," Glenn finished, going over to shake both of their hands, dragging Nathan behind him by their intertwined fingers. "How's your daughter?"

Sarah blinked in surprise. "She's great".

"Yeah," Keith adding, looking displeased. "Met some Norwegian boy within the first month of being there and now she'll never want to come back".

Nate gently nudged Glenn forward and whispered, "do you want to take a seat on the couch?" in his ear. Glenn obeyed, moving forward and taking the seat beside Jean that Nathan had originally occupied, leaving Nate to sit on the ground by his feet, leaning back against Glenn's legs. He tilted his head up to look at him, and Glenn leaned down to speak to him.

"Merry Christmas," Glenn breathed and Nathan grinned at him.

"Yeah. you too. Was it hard for you to get away from your family?" Nate inquired and Glenn shook his head a little.

"I doubt any of them besides Grace noticed," he claimed, and Nathan's eyebrows raised in question. "They were all pretty distracted by Jason's plans for today. I'll explain later".

That was about all the talking they were able to get in before Glenn was being pummeled with questions from Keith and Sarah, and Nathan leaned back against Glenn's legs and listened, adding commentary and telling appropriate stories when necessary.

***

It was a typical christmas at the Daily's, with christmas movies, and music provided by Osmond, and a chess tournament that wound down to Glenn and Adrian in the final. It was fun, Nathan kept thinking, which was strange, because he hadn't thought that in years. Something about Glenn being there, close enough to touch at all times made christmas feel as it had when he was a child.

During the chess final, Glenn had moved to the floor in order to sit across from Adrian, and Nate followed him, taking a seat behind his boyfriend and engaging him in his arms and legs. Glenn didn't seem to mind until Nathan decided to warm his cold hands on his boyfriend's back, and then he protested and delivered an elbow into his abdomen. "Ouch!"

"Go away".

"No. I'll stop," Nate mumbled in Glenn's ear before kissing it and Glenn hummed.

"Fine".

"Are you guys cheating?" Adrian teased from the other side of the coffee table and Nate opened his mouth to protest, but Glenn cut him off with a scoff.

"Did you see me beat him earlier? You have nothing to worry about," Glenn reminded and Jean barked out a loud laugh, apparently listening from across the room from where he was talking with Carmen and Keith.

"Hey!" Nathan's hands slid up the back of Glenn's shirt again and he made a loud noise of protest before attempting to elbow him.

"You're distracting me," Glenn accused, and Nathan laughed and pulled his hand away from Glenn's back and instead wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You're going to win anyway," Nate whispered into Glenn's ear and his boyfriends hands came down on Nathan's arms and began to trail his fingers up and down them.

"You're right. In two moves". Glenn turned his head to the side to look at Nathan, who grinned at him.

"Sexy," Nate claimed and Glenn snorted before shifting further to press his lips against Nathan's once, twice, and then more firmly. "I love you, so much".

"Love you too," Glenn responded before turning back around. "Now let me finish this, would you?"

Seven minutes later they were packing up the chessboard and Adrian was being comforted by Celine and Ezra. "So," Ezra began once his husband had begun to grin again, "Where are you planning on going to college, Glenn?"

Nathan was still sitting behind Glenn on the floor, and he propped his chin up on the other boys shoulder as he listened. "Well, I got accepted to University of Florida, Florida Tech, and New College," Glenn answered. "I still haven't chosen from those three yet".

Carmen looked awfully concerned by this. "Only Florida Tech is close," he mumbled, and Nathan sighed, squeezing Glenn's hand that was under his against the boy's abdomen.

"You're right, dad. And I totally don't like him enough to drive and see him," Nate said sarcastically.

"Doesn't matter. I'm planning on meeting a new man anyway," Glenn claimed, and Nathan's arms tightened around his waist, as if silently telling him that he wasn't going to let him go easily. A soft noise of content left Glenn at the gesture, and Nathan brought his lips to his ear.

"No you're not". Glenn turned his head to the side.

"No I'm not," he agreed, and Nate leaned forward to press a kiss against his boyfriend's cheek.

"Just me?" Nathan questioned, and Glenn grinned.

"Just you".

***

"We're going to go have dinner at the Drake's if you two would like to join us," Carmen offered, leaning into Nathan's bedroom, where the two of them had retreated once everyone had left.

"Dinner, dad?" Nathan asked, looking at the new watch on his wrist he had received from his uncle. "It's eight thirty".

"Seven thirty," Glenn corrected immediately and Nathan swore and began taking off his watch.

"Yes. Dinner. At seven thirty. Do you two want to come, or not?" Carmen asked, and Nathan shot a look at Glenn before shaking his head at his father.

"No. I think we're going to stay here. I still have to give Glenn his gift," Nate told his father, whose eyes narrowed.

"Right. The gift you couldn't give him in front of everyone else because it was too embarrassing. Like I don't know what that is," Carmen accused, and Nathan quickly looked at Glenn in disbelief, and Glenn laughed loudly.

"Dad, my present is not inappropriate," Nathan tried to explain, but Carmen just shook his head and left the doorway, calling:

"Whatever! Just be safe," as he walked away.

Once his parents left, they did have sex, but that was completely unrelated to Christmas presents and more due to the fact that they hadn't had an opportunity to be intimate with one another in over three weeks.

Then, when they were finished, sweaty, but satisfied, Nathan decided to give Glenn his present. He climbed up off the bed and stood at the end of it, looking down at the other boy, who eyed him, weary. "What?" Glenn asked, sitting up and looking at him. "I'm not about to suck your-"

Nate breathed out a laugh, interrupting him. "I wasn't going to ask you to". Glenn blinked at him slowly, and all Nate could think was how cute he looked with his hair messy and eyes tired. "Fuck, I love you". Glenn's smile was soft.

"I love you too. What are you doing right now though?"

"I'm going to give you your present," Nate explained, and he was nervous, because what if Glenn didn't like it?

"Oh! Wait". Glenn scrambled out of bed and walked over to his discarded pair of jeans. "I want to give you yours first".

Nate's eyebrows furrowed. "You knit me a blanket".

Glenn retrieved something from the pocket of his jeans and went back over to the bed, climbing onto it and kneeling so him and Nate were at eye level. "That's not your only gift," Glenn claimed, and then he pressed whatever it was in his hand into Nathan's palm.

It was a picture of a nice beach house. "You got me a picture?"

"No. Well, Yeah, but that's not really the important part. What I did is I made arrangements for us to go to Virginia for three weeks next summer and stay in Rebecca's uncles beach house while he's in Europe," Glenn explained. "All we have to do is not break anything, and clean the sheets before we leave".

"Are you fucking serious?" Nate asked, and Glenn nodded, chewing his lip. "This is the best idea ever, Glenn. Fuck". Nate paused to think of how much of that they'd be able to do during a three week period. He then wondered if they could have sex on the beach. "Why'd you go first? Now I'm going to look totally stupid when I give you my gift".

"You will not," Glenn assured, as if he already knew what he was getting. Nathan sighed and leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend.

"Thank you. It's wonderful. I can't wait". Then he slipped out of Glenn's arms and went to his dresser, where he dug through the top drawer for a minute before finding the small box. He looked down at it for a moment before closing his hand around it and returning to Glenn, who looked down at his hands with very large eyes.

"Is this the key to some super impractical sports car?" Glenn inquired and Nate shook his head with a smile.

"Shut up, Pearson". Glenn grinned. "There's a speech that goes along with this and I'd very much like to get it over with".

"Romantic". Nate kissed him to shut him up.

"So," Nate began once he had pulled back. "I... I feel like we're not the typical high school couple. I feel like it's always been more than that, at least to me it as-" Glenn nodded in agreement quickly, "and because we're not... all over one another all the time in public, and we actually talk to one another, I think that a lot of people don't understand that we're together, which bothers me a little bit because I'm not ashamed to be with you, and I want people to know that we're together without me having to leave hickeys all over you like we're middle schoolers to stake my claim-"

"Who was giving you hickeys when you were in middle school?" Glenn questioned and Nathan frowned.

"No one liked me in middle school, so no one". He gave Glenn a look then that made the other boy bite his lip to hide a smile. "You understand what I mean, don't you?" Nate asked and Glenn nodded. "I'm trying to be romantic with you and you're making it very hard".

"You don't want to be romantic with me when I'm difficult?" Glenn teased, sliding his arms around Nathan's neck.

"No," Nate admitted. "I want to bend you over". Immediately, Glenn's eyes shot down to look at Nate's semi-erection, and then he grinned.

"Well-"

"Pearson," Nathan groaned, exacerbated. "This is already difficult enough as it is". Glenn chuckled, but no more words left him. "I got you- well- us these so we can show people all the time that we're taken and in love and happy".

Glenn's hand gently came down on top of Nathan's, and Nate relaxed his fingers, allowing him to take the box from his fingers. As Glenn opened the box, Nathan's eyes dropped. It was quiet.

"It's stupid, isn't it," Nate wondered.

"No," Glenn disagreed, his voice very soft. He sounded content. "It's perfect, actually". Nate watched as Glenn removed one of the rings and took Nathan's hand, sliding it onto his ring finger. He then held his hand out for Nathan to do the same. "Look at me".

Finally, Nathan's eyes dragged up to meet Glenn's, and he gently slipped the ring onto boyfriend's finger. Glenn smiled at him. "You're missing something," Nate breathed, and Glenn's eyebrows shot up.

"What?"

Nate looked down and slipped the silver ring off his finger and turned it around in his hand until he found the engraving on the inside. "Yours has it too. It's our team name". The same name they had printed onto their matching brackets: Glathan. Glenn's eyes grew incredibly wide, and then he began to laugh.

"You're such a fucking dork!" Glenn exclaimed for sliding his arms around Nathan's neck to hug him. "I love you, so fucking much. Thank you". Nathan smiled as Glenn pressed a kiss to his temple. "You've done good, Nate". Nathan relaxed at the reassurance and hugged Glenn back. "So, you don't like hickeys?"

Nate hummed thoughtfully. "There's nothing wrong with them every once and awhile, but they fade. I wanted something a little more permanent than that".

Glenn pulled away from the hug with a smile and grabbed Nathan's hand. Pulling it up to his mouth, Nathan kissed the back of it. "Now everyone knows that you're mine".

Laughing, Nathan freed his hand and brought it to Glenn's hip, sliding his other hand to the other one.

"Completely and utterly yours," Nathan agreed, and then he grasped the back of Glenn's thighs, lifting him to wrap his legs around his waist before falling down onto the mattress. A soft noise of surprise left Glenn, and his arms immediately came up to slide around his shoulders.

Nate nudged his hips against Glenn's, pressing his erection against the other boys half hard cock and Glenn's back arched, but he groaned, "I'm so tired though". Nathan kissed him deeply.

"You won't have to do much work," he promised, and Glenn sighed, but gave in, lifting his head up to kiss his boyfriend as Nathan shifted his hips to align himself with Glenn's already stretched entrance.

Before he could push his hips forward, Glenn's phone began to ring. Nate was about to advise him to ignore it, but Glenn was already pushing him off and climbing off the bed to go get the device from his jeans pocket.

As he answered it, putting it to speaker, he rejoined Nathan on the mattress. Nathan's eyebrows raised in question, but before Glenn explained, a shrill voice began screaming into the phone. Nathan immediately recognizes it as Rebecca. "We're getting married, we're getting married! Oh my god, Glenn. I'm getting married. Be my man of honor, please. Oh my god oh my god. I need to call my mom!" The line cut then, and Glenn sighed, tossing his phone back towards his jeans carelessly.

"Did you know?" Nathan questioned and Glenn smiled a little and nodded.

"I did. That's why it was so easy for me to sneak out. They were all trying to help Jason with his nerves before hand".

Nathan hummed in agreement. "Do you still want to have sex?" Glenn shrugged. "Want to go get French fries first?"

Beaming, Glenn sat forward to kiss him before climbing off the bed and going over to Nathan's dresser, pulling out two pairs of sweatpants. "Hurry up," Glenn demanded, and Nathan stood up and crossed the room, taking the sweat pants.

Once they were both clothed, he caught Glenn's hips. "I love you," he reminded, and Glenn was unable to keep himself from smiling as Nathan pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"I love you too". Their foreheads pressed together, and Glenn took a deep breath before saying, "if you don't take me to get French fries within the next three minutes though, I'm breaking up with you".

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

202K 9.6K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.
23.1K 641 25
He couldn't help it. He was obsessed.
115K 5.5K 30
He was willing to share. He couldn't decide. He didn't know.
108K 1.2K 20
the title says it all~ contains smut, violence, depressing topics and also fluff.