The Thing About Glenn Pearson...

By 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

It is a known fact Nathan Daily has sex with everyone- literally everyone- except, of course, Glenn Pearson. More

Nathan- One
Glenn- Two
Nathan- Three
Glenn- Four
Nathan- Five
Glenn- Six
Nathan- Seven
Glenn- Eight
Nathan- Nine
Glenn- Ten
Nathan- Eleven
Glenn- Twelve
Nathan- Thirteen
Glenn- Fourteen
Nathan- Fifteen
Nathan- Sixteen
Nathan- Seventeen
Glenn- Eighteen
Nathan- Nineteen
Nathan- Twenty
Glenn- Twenty-one
Nathan- Twenty-two
Nathan- Twenty-three
Glenn- Twenty-four
Nathan- Twenty-five
Glenn- Twenty-six
Nathan- Twenty-seven
Nathan- Twenty-eight
Glenn- Twenty-nine
Nathan- Thirty
Nathan- Thirty-one
Glenn- Thirty-three
Nathan- Thirty-four
Epilogue

Nathan- Thirty-two

24.7K 973 1.5K
By 2WantLoveAnd2BeLoved

On Saturday, Nathan woke up and immediately smiled because he wasn't alone. They had shifted through out the night and ended with both of them on their sides, facing one another, with Nathan's head tucked under Glenn's chin, and the other boys arm thrown over his waist to hold him close.

When Nathan untangled himself from this embrace, Glenn groaned, his eyelashes fluttering slightly before stilling. Nate smiled a little and pecked a kiss to Glenn's forehead before rolling out of bed.

The first thing he noticed was that his ass hurt like hell, and the second thing was that there was cum dried on the inside of his thighs. Trying his best to ignore these two things, Nathan went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, that he slipped on so he could leave his room.

Osmond was in the kitchen, leaning back against the counter and sipping his coffee. When Nate walked in, he eyed him with careful eyes for a long moment before snorting. "Are you limping?"

"Fuck you," Nate groaned, taking a seat at the island as his father poured him a mug of coffee. Dispite hating the taste of the liquid, Nathan sipped at the rim when the mug was handed to him, hoping that it would give him some energy.

"You know, I didn't that thy between the two of you, you would be the one-"

Nathan cut off his father with a scoff. "What's it matter, dad? Does it always have to be one way or the other? Can't it just be both?" He questioned and Osmond shrugged as he took a drink of his coffee.

"It can, if that's what you like," He agreed and Nathan relaxed a little. "Your father and I have tried it and one way works better for than the other. It's alright if that's not you". Nathan grimaced, a bit disgusted by his father's words. He took another drink of coffee before pushing it away from himself with a groan. "Still not your thing?"

"No," Nathan grumbled before glancing over his shoulder in an attempt to look into the living room. "Where is dad?"

Osmond poured another cup of coffee in a new mug before smiling. "Oh. He's incapacitated. I'm going to bring this to him".

Letting out a loud groan, Nathan closed his eyes and pressed his face against the granite countertop. Osmond laughed, and then he could clearly be heard leaving.

Nathan continued to sit there with his head down, thinking about the events from the night before, his message to Nico, and how badly he wanted to call his best friend and talk to him about all of this. He wasn't going to call Jean, though. Recently, the older boy was constantly in a bad mood, and maybe talking about how happy he was with Glenn wouldn't help that.

He didn't know how long he laid there, thinking, but eventually Glenn made his way into the room with him, and Nate raised his head. The other boy look tired, and he rubbed his eyes with his fist before standing behind Nathan's chair and dropping his head down onto his shoulder. "How are you feeling?" Having his boyfriend standing there, wearing a pair of his sweatpants and a navy shirt that Nathan knew had his last name on it, Nathan could honestly said that he'd never be better.

"I'm alright," Nathan answered, and Glenn hummed and nuzzled his hair before leaning heavily against him. "What about you?"

"I slept better than I have in a long while, but I'm still tired " Glenn explained and Nathan chuckled, turning on his stool and wrapping his arms around Glenn's waist. With a deep inhale, Glenn yawned.

"Still not a morning person?" Nathan teased, leaning back to press a kiss to Glenn's forehead and the other boy hummed in agreement. "Why don't you go lay back down, hun?"

"I got cold once you left," Glenn admitted, and Nathan smiled, peering up at the boy, whose eyes were closed and his face relaxed, as if he was still sleeping. It was incredibly cute, and it made Nathan's heart pound in his chest.

His hands reached out and he pushed Glenn back a few steps. Glenn's eyes shot open in response, and Nathan smirked and reached forward to grab his hand. "Well come on then".

Pulling him by his hand, Nathan lead Glenn back into his bedroom. He released him, but only so he could crawl into bed, sitting upright, and Glenn smiled in content, crawling into bed beside him and snuggling into his chest. "You're like a cat".

"Hmm," Glenn's hand slid out to Nathan's chest, his index finger coming up to circle his left nipple carefully. "You were limping".

"Shh," Nathan pushed his hand through Glenn's hair before bending down to press a kiss to the top of his head. "Don't worry about it. Get some sleep, love".

After he said the words, it didn't take long for Glenn's body to melt into Nathan's and his breathing to steady.

***

A while later, Nathan had no idea how long, Osmond came to his room and leaned in the doorway. Glenn was still in the same position, his head on Nate's chest, and Nathan was, for the most part, also unmoved, though he had raised one of his arms to hold his phone out in front of his face.

"Hey, kid," his father greated and Nathan smiled at him. "When are you getting up?"

Nathan shrugged a little. "Don't know. He's really out of it". Osmond smiled.

"What are you going to do today?"

It was another question Nate didn't have a defiant answer for. "Hanging out, I guess". He grinned sheepishly. "Moving around doesn't sound too fun today. I own him French fries, so maybe we'll do that today". Remarkably, and the words French fries, Glenn stirred against him and Nate glanced down at him in surprise. "French fries". He did it again. "You fucking nerd". Glenn reached up and punched him in the stomach. "Ouch, Hey!"

"I'm awake, dumbass,"

Nate just raised his head and shook it at Osmond. "I'm not buying him French fries now". Glenn turned his face into Nathan's chest and dug his teeth into the skin there, and Nathan laughed loudly in response and attempted to fight against him.

By the time he had finished laughing, his father had left the doorway, and Glenn was fully awake. "What time is it?"

"Almost eleven," Nate answered, running his hand down Glenn's back when the boy sat up to stretch.

"Can I borrow your toothbrush? And your shower?" Glenn asked and Nathan nodded.

"Yeah, sure". Nate smiled as his next thought came to mind. "I actually need to shower too". Nathan climbed out of bed and then smiled down at Glenn. "Conserve water?"

Glenn looked at him with narrowed eyes, his hair adorably disheveled. "You're not going to molest me, right?"

"I can barely walk, Glenn. I'm really not up for sex," Nathan pointed out and Glenn grinned.

"Sorry," Glenn said, and Nate looked at him for a moment before rolling his eyes.

"You don't look sorry".

"Well, I'm sorry about that too," Glenn apologized, moving to his knees and crawling to the end of the bed until he was in front of Nathan. "I didn't ever expect you to be willing to..." Glenn's eyes dropped as he trailed off, but Nathan got the idea. "I like this, Nathan. I like us. Nico would never even consider letting me be on top. I like that we can share that, you know?"

"Yeah," Nathan agreed, pushing himself up onto his toes to kiss the top of Glenn's head before moving back to his dresser and digging though his drawer for two clean pairs of sweatpants. "I like it too. I'm happy that I waited for you".

***

When Glenn joined him in the shower, Nathan instinctively wrapped his arms around Glenn's waist, pulling him against him. Sighing, Glenn dropped his head back against Nathan's shoulder. "Thanks for last night".

Nathan chuckled. "Was it different enough for you?"

"Well," Glenn began, his voice slow with his comfort. "Yeah. I've only done it once before that and it was... nothing like that". It was quiet for a bit as the water poured down on them. "That wasn't the point. The point wasn't for it to be different for me-"

"That was part of it," Nate grumbled and Glenn's hand slipped beneath Nathan's on his waist.

"Was it different for you?"

Nathan hummed and turned Glenn in his arms, hugging him. "It's always going to be different with you, Glenn".

Glenn looked at Nathan intensely before smiling and leaning forward to press a kiss against the corner of his mouth lightly. Then, eyes opened to maintain eye contact as his hand dropped down from Nathan's hips to in between his thighs. "I really should have cleaned this off last night," Glenn admitted and Nathan's eyes fell closed as Glenn gently washed the dried cum off his skin. "Sorry".

"I don't care," Nate admitted. "There are worse things". Glenn's hand dropped down once Nathan was clean. "You're thinking about condoms".

"I thought I put one on," Glenn admitted, and then he smiled a little. "Lost in the moment, I guess".

"Did you use a condom with Nico?" Nathan wondered and Glenn let out a huff of air and tilted his head back to look at the ceiling.

"Did you use a condom with everyone that you've had sex with?"

"Yes," Nathan said without pause and Glenn turned his head back down to look at him with wide eyes. "Always. Of course I did".

"Oh".

"Yeah," Nate confirmed. "What about you then?"

"We used a condom," Glenn admitted with a nod of his head. "He didn't want to. We fought about it for

a week before hand".

"You planned it a week in advance?" Nate asked and Glenn's eyes shifted off to the side.

"It was our six month anniversary," Glenn explained and Nathan sighed. He still couldn't believe that his boyfriend had dated Nico Dayton for six months. "Let's not talk about my relationship with Nico while we're both naked, Alright?"

"Does it turn you on?" Nate teased and Glenn's eyebrows raised.

"I assure you, that's not Nico's doing," Glenn claimed before taking a step back to put distance between them. "Hey, where's your toothbrush?"

Nathan looked at him blankly before his eyebrows raised. "We're still in the shower".

"You don't brush your teeth in the shower?" Glenn asked, and then his eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, is that weird?"

"Yes," Nate accused with confidence.

"But why?" Glenn inquired. "It all goes to the same place".

All Nate could do was smile. If a year ago, anyone told him that someday he'd be here, in his shower, arguing with Glenn Pearson about tooth brushing, he wouldn't of believed it, but damn was he glad that it came to this.

***

Glenn had asked Nathan if they could run an errand, this had not been what Nathan was expecting.

First they went to Glenn's house for him to pick up something, which ended up being the blanket Nathan had walked in on him knitting the week before. "For your friend?" Nate inquired and Glenn nodded.

"I'm still working on yours," Glenn explained as he buckled into the passenger seat of Nathan's car.

"Do I get to meet her?"

"Huh?"

"Your friend," Nate elaborated and Glenn grinned.

"Oh yeah, if you'd like to. I just need to drop this off".

When Nathan asked Glenn where they were going, he answered the hospital.

And that's how Nathan found himself in the pediatric ward, his hand linked with Glenn's as the other boy pulled him through the halls in a route that must have been familiar, because he didn't pause to look around once. "Glenn-"

"It's this room," Glenn interrupted, stopping outside the door he had just pointed at. He turned back to Nate then. "You don't have to go in with me".

"Well, who exactly is in there?" Nathan inquired and Glenn glanced down the hall and then waved at someone with a smile.

"Uh... she's just a patient I met when I was volunteering here a couple of years ago," Glenn explained. "Here, let me go in first, and then you can come if you want, Alright?"

"Okay-" without another word Glenn turned and knocked on the door in front of them.

A soft, "Come in," was called, and Glenn slipped inside, not quite shutting the door behind him. It was open just enough for Nathan to hear talking.

"Hey, Abby," Glenn greated. "I have your birthday present. I'm sorry it's a bit late. I've been really busy lately". Nathan stepped up to the door and peered through the crack to see into the room.

Glenn was currently hugging a middle aged woman, and the blanket he had knitted was sitting on the end of the hospital bed of a young girl.

Guilt hit Nathan like nothing had before. The thing about Glenn Pearson had always been how good he was, how thoughtful and kind, and Nathan realized that maybe he was monopolizing his boyfriends time to the point that it affected Glenn, because he would spend his time with Nathan, and spend his time doing things for others, but then he had no time for himself.

Briefly, Nathan recalled how tired Glenn had looked before, and he realized that it most likely had been his fault. For constantly demanding his attention.

While he wanted to go in the room, to meet the girl and learn more about how he was dating the sweetest man in the world, he didn't. Instead, he finally gave Glenn time to do what he did best, and allowed himself to wander down the hall, away from the room to avoid any further temptation to enter.

He didn't make it very far before a nurse was stopping him. "You lost, dear?" She asked in a kind voice and Nathan remembered all those times he had blood drawn for diabetes as a kid and how nice the nurses had always been.

"I don't think so, no," Nathan replied, and she looked at him up and down for a moment.

"Are you visiting someone or-"

"Lisa!" Glenn's familiar voice called, and Nathan turned to see the boy approaching, his brown eyes flickering between Nathan and the woman next to him. It surprised Nathan when Glenn was immediately enveloped in a hug. "What are you doing here? It's a Saturday?"

"Picked up an extra shift from Mary-Lin. Her little Marvin came down with the flu yesterday," the nurse explained. "And why are you here?"

"Abby's birthday was last week," Glenn explained, and then his eyes slid over to Nathan. "So I see you've met Nathan".

"Nathan? Ohh," Lisa trailed off and stared at him, making Nate shift uncomfortably on his feet. "So this is the Nathan?"

That made him perk up. "Wait, you've heard of me?"

"Pretty much every week for the last three years, kid," the nurse explained, still eyeing him. "You

better be good enough for our boy Glenn here".

Nathan snorted. "Not even close," he admitted, and then she grinned at him.

"A man who knows how good they've got it is a man you want," she told Glenn. "Alright boys, you have a good rest of your day. I have far too many patients to take care of to be standing around talking all day". She told Nate it was nice to meet him, and then left, leaving him and Glenn alone.

"So where were you going?" Glenn asked and Nathan shrugged.

"A walk I guess". Glenn's eyebrows raised. "I wanted to give you some time to do your thing since recently I've been pretty much taking that away from you," Nathan clarified and Glenn's eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Nothing," Glenn claimed, and then he shook his head. "That's just stupid". Nathan let out a surprised laugh, and Glenn smiled at him. "Didn't you consider that I brought you here because I wanted you to be a part of my thing?" Nathan hadn't considered that. No one really associated him with being good, and doing kind things, so he hadn't expected Glenn to either. "Nathan, I want you here. I didn't bring you so you could wander through the halls and wait for me. I brought you so you could see why I do everything that I do".

"Oh," Nathan said softly, peering at Glenn through his eyelashes as the other boy nervously chewed his lip. He could tell it was a sort of test to Glenn, to see if him and Nathan were really compatible where it counted. If Nathan took his hand in went back to the room with him, everything would be fine, but if he tried to further distance himself from the situation, it wouldn't be a good fit.

Luckily for both of them, Nathan was quite good at putting himself out there and meeting new people.

He took Glenn's hand, and the boy beamed. "Show me your world, Glenn Pearson. I'm suspecting that I'm going to be a part of it for a long time".

***

Back at Nathan's house, they say on the couch, their bag of Hot Stop French fries between them because even Nathan was eating them, though only because it made Glenn smile.

"You know," Nate began, and Glenn tore his eyes away from the television, his hand already reaching for the remote to pause it. They were resuming watching the show they had started for lesson three, and the subtitles made it difficult for them to talk to one another. "I love that you're a great person". Glenn smiled.

"Thanks, but I'm honestly not that great". Nathan gave him a pointed look and Glenn's cheeks reddened. "Thanks".

"Yeah". Nate reached out a hand and brushed it down Glenn's arm until he could slide his fingers through the gaps in Glenn's. "Hey, I was thinking about it, and I want you to teach me how to knit a blanket, some time".

Glenn smiled and leaned forward to peck his lips. "Thank you".

"For?"

"Understanding," Glenn explained, and Nathan smiled. Understanding had been the easy part. Wrapping his head around the fact that Glenn wanted more of him rather than less was the thing giving him pause.

Before Nathan could vocalize this, and maybe, just maybe, tell Glenn that he loved him, because he felt ready to confess this, his parents entered the room. "Oh," Carmen said, surprised. "We thought you guys left".

"We did," Nate confirmed. "And then we returned".

"Do you need to television," Glenn added politely and Carmen smiled.

"We were actually just on our way out," the younger of his two parents explained, and Nathan looked past him to Osmond and raised an eyebrow.

"Anniversary dinner," Osmond explained and Nathan frowned.

"Wasn't it just your sixteenth anniversary last month?" Nate integrated.

"Who ever said it was an anniversary for our wedding?" Osmond shot back and Nate scoffed and turned away as Glenn laughed silently.

"Alright," Nate grumbled. "Have fun or whatever."

"We will," Carmen assured, and then he left his husband's side to come up to the couch and lean over the back of it between them. "Oh! French fries. So, what are you two going to do when we're gone?" There was a hint of something in his voice, and Nathan turned to raise his eyebrows at Osmond, but his father was completely enveloped in the man that was his husband.

"Look at what we're doing right now," Nathan said to Carmen. "We'll be doing this. Plus a board game maybe". Next to him, Glenn made a very pleased noise that had Nathan's lips turning up. "It'll be a pretty low key night". Nathan was rather looking forward to it. It excited him that he was dating someone he was also friends with, that they could simply hang out and enjoy one another's company rather than being all over one another all the time. He loved that for the first time, he didn't have to have sex to have a good time.

"Sounds fun," Carmen admitted, reaching his hand into their bag of french fries and pulling one out to eat it. "Those are really good".

"Hey, Love," Osmond said, stepping forward from his spot in the doorway to grab Carmen's waist. "We kind of have reservations at a very expensive restaurant in fifteen minutes". Carmen grinned and stood up straight, turning to his husband.

"Courtesy of your wonderful aunt," he added and Nathan perked up.

"Jane's in town?" Nate questioned, turning around to face his parents. Carmen frowned, and Osmond shook his head. When Nathan was just a baby, his great aunt Jane- though she was young enough that he just considered her an aunt- had gotten married, and moved to Georgia. A few times a year she came to visit them, and they'd go up to see her as well, but they had been unable to go on their typical scheduled trip this year due toNate being gone at state.

"Sadly, no. She mailed us the gift card, but we were thinking about going to visit her sometime within the next couple of weekends," Osmond claimed and Nathan nodded eagerly.

"I'd love that". Osmond smiled a little before directing his attention to Carmen.

"Alright, we really need to leave". They did, and Nathan was expecting Glenn to start the show again, but he didn't, only turned to him.

"What?"

"I really don't know a lot about your family," Glenn claimed and Nathan's eyebrows raised.

"You're here all the damn time, Glenn. You've met them-"

"Extended family," Glenn clarified and Nathan smiled a little. "You have a great aunt Jane?"

"Technically, yeah, but she's barely a great aunt. She's like... seven years older than Osmond or something like that. She was my grandma's only sister, and she's the one who took care of my dad when his mom died," Nathan explained. "She's really fucking awesome. All my aunts and uncles are, honestly".

"How many do you have?" Glenn asked, leaning forward a bit. "I don't have any, really. My mom doesn't have any siblings, so all my aunts were on my dad's side, but once he left, they distanced themselves from our family due to awkwardness. It's pretty much just the four of us".

"Does that bother you?" Nate questioned and Glenn shook his head slowly, maintaining eye contact.

"No". Perfect lips pulled up into a little smile. "They're all I need, really". They were quiet for a minute. "Hey, tell me about your aunts and uncles. I still want to know".

Nathan did, starting with Ezra and Adrian, moving to Keith and his wife Sarah, and eventually discussing Jane and her husband Leo further. The whole time he spoke, Glenn smiled at him, and when Nathan asked why the boy said something about loving the way he spoke about things he cared about.

Nathan wondered if Glenn would be able to tell that he loved him when he talked about him, but he didn't bring it up. Not yet.

***

As they had told Osmond and Carmen, they had gotten out a board game to play, but before they could actually begin they somehow ended up tangled together on the couch, their lips fighting for dominance. Nathan loved this part of their relationship too, loved that they could kiss and laugh at the same time, loved that they could do this and it didn't have to go anywhere beyond kissing.

Glenn pulled back a little. "How are you feeling?"

"Right now, great," Nathan admitted, leaning forward to kiss him again but Glenn laughed.

"No, I mean, how's your pain from last night?"

Nathan hadn't really thought about it in a while, which meant it had faded enough to the point that he didn't notice it. "Oh. I'm fine. Really". Glenn's mouth parted to reply, but he was cut off by the sound of Nathan's ringtone. "Damn".

Glenn fished it from the pocket of his sweatpants for him and looked at the screen. "It's Jean". They both knew that meant that Nathan had to answer it, and Glenn handed him the phone.

He didn't have to be polite about it though. "What do you want?" Nate demanded and Glenn laughed a little at his tone before kissing just below the ear that Nate wasn't holding the phone to.

"I have to talk to you," Jean claimed in a hushed voice.

"Honestly, I'm a little busy," Nathan admitted, ducking down to kiss Glenn again. He tilted his phone slightly so the microphone wasn't directly by their mouths.

"Nathan," Jean began, exhausterbated. "I just fucked Green with my tongue so long that he passed out". Nathan's eyes shot open and he tried to pull away from Glenn, whose teeth sunk into his lower lip in response.

"Ouch," Nate groaned, bringing a hand up to his mouth. "Did you just bite me?" All Glenn did in response to the question was blink up at him with large innocent eyes that made Nathan think inappropriate things.

"Huh?" Jean asked in his ear, and then Nathan remembered the last thing that had been said to him before Glenn had caught his attention, and he sat up, his legs falling to either side of Glenn's hips to straddle him.

"You did what?" Nate demanded, still looking at the boy beneath him, whose eyebrows raised.

"Yeah," Jean confirend, sounding disinterested and Nathan would bet money that right then his best friend was looking at the supposedly unconcious man.

"How did this even happen?"

Letting out a long breath of air, Jean began. "Well, I went to his class at the end of the day yesterday and he was like, well I guess this is goodbye, and then I got mad and yelled at him for not caring about the school and our team and me and all this other stuff, and then I left, and then this afternoon, thankfully when my parents were out, he showed up at my house and started yelling at me about how he cared too much about me and how he can't do this anymore and then we just started making out and then... other stuff happened," Jean explained.

"Well fuck, Jean".

"I know," the other boy aggreed, his voice still dazed as if he was recalling a dream. "I'm happy, Nathan".

"Well you shouldn't be," Nathan pointed out. "This can't last".

"You're right," Jean agreed. "I shouldn't be wasting this time talking to you. Later Day". The line dropped, and Nate pulled his phone away from his ear, staring at it and wondering if that really just happened.

"Holy shit," Nate breathed, and Glenn sat up, his hands moving to Nathan's back so he didn't tumble backwards.

"What?" Nathan simply shrugged and leaned forward to kiss him again, but Glenn made a sound of protest and pushed him back.

"No. You've gotta tell me," Glenn demanded, and Nathan laughed and attempted to kiss him again. "No Nathan". Still he tried, and Glenn laughed at the persistence. "Nathan! Tell me". Easily, Nathan wrestled Glenn back down onto the couch, grabbing his wrists and pinning them up above his head. Then, content, he hovered over Glenn's mouth, staring at it intensely before his gaze flicked up quickly.

"Jean and Green hooked up," Nathan finally answered and Glenn's brown eyes got incredibly wide. He inhaled to speak, but Nathan kissed him before he got the chance to release even one word.

"Uh-uh," Glenn mumbled against his mouth, trying to speak, but Nathan didn't pull back until Glenn had long since given in, and their kiss was getting more and more heated. Only then did Nathan move back so they could have some time to cool. "So, are you going to tell me..." Glenn trailed off. "Why do you look at me like that?"

Nate smiled. "There's this thing about you Glenn Pearson, that makes me want to look at you all the time".

Glenn hummed. "You know, I've been crazy about you for a long time years, and the entire time, all I wanted was for you to look at how you're looking at me right now".

"Well, you'd have to do something really terrible for me to stop looking at you like this," Nathan promised, and Glenn beamed before leaning up to connect their lips again.

The front door opened then and they pulled away from one another quickly. Nathan glance up to see his parents, and then groaned and dropped his head down onto Glenn's chest.

"I thought you two were playing a board game!" Carmen exclaimed, and it was right then that Nathan knew his father had been drinking.

"We were, see-" Nathan lifted his head and featured to the table where the unopened box of monopoly sat. "I thought I told you to set up the game".

"You told me to pick out a game, not set it up," Glenn responded and Nathan's eyes rolled.

"You're a pain in my ass," Nate accused and Glenn laughed at the phrase and Nathan realized his mistake. "I did not mean literally".

"It's true though," Osmond chimed in, and Nathan raised his head to glare at his father, and found Carmen staring at him with wide eyes

"Really?" Carmen asked, crossing his arms and Nathan groaned loudly. Glenn let out another loud laugh, and when Nate looked down at him, his cheeks were flushed red.

"I hate you guys," Nathan groaned at his parents, but he smiled when Glenn lifted his head to kiss his temple.

"Good for you Nathan," Carmen said, getting his attention again. The blonde man walked over to the back of the couch and leaned over to look down at them. Nate groaned and strained his neck to look up at the man. "You know, I tried that with Osmond once and it really didn't work out. He's not very good at relaxing, so he was way too tense and it was a very painful situation".

Nathan grimaced. "Oh my god," he groaned, raising his hands to cover his ears and the boy behind him laughed. "Go away! Jesus. Why does anyone allow him to drink?" Osmond entered his line of vision then, and he appeared to be trying to coax Carmen away.

"Because it helps him relax," Osmond claimed before successfully gaining Carmen's attention and pulling the intoxicated man from the room.

Nate directed his attention to Glenn. "Now that that horrible situation is over, do you actually want to play monopoly now?"

"As much as I'd love to say yes to that, I need to go home," Glenn admitted, and Nate frowned. "I haven't been home in over twenty four hours, and you know how my brothers get. I'm guessing that Jason is already debating coming over here and breaking the door down". Groaning, Nathan climbed off of Glenn so the boy could get off his couch.

"You should just live here".

"Aw Nathan, I don't think we're there quite yet," Glenn teased, bending foreword to kiss him one last time. "My bike is in your-"

"Garage," Nate finished for him, catching Glenn's hand and kissing the back of his wrist. "You'll call me when you get home?"

"Of course". Glenn freed his hand and left with one last smile in Nathan's direction and he groaned loudly, dropping back against the couch. Almost immediately, his parents were back in the room, leaning over the back of the couch to look down at him.

Nate sat up, and his parents rounded the couch. Osmond sat down first, and then Carmen sat down on his husbands lap. They both just looked at him and Nate sighed. "Are you going to give me a lecture about safe sex-"

Osmond interrupted him. "Marry him".

Grinning, Nathan stood up from his spot on the couch. "I'm working on it".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 232 1
Everyone else allowed his bifocals to define him but one person didn't. --- [♥ Beautiful cover created by @dysanic ♥] Copyright © 2014 OddballWriter
94.9K 2.3K 16
#ManxMan It's a great read . About homosexuality, rape , murder, gangs, celebration, marriage & much more .
169K 3.5K 57
{"Oh my god!, that bitch has kissed all the boys in this school, what a slut." "No Karen, not all of them there is still Nate left, he's not an easy...
418K 16.8K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭