My Handsome Cheater - Jungkoo...

By xXmssuXx

Kim Danmi sister of Kim Taehyun & Kim Seokjin. In love with Jeon Jungkook a very handsome guy, she have been... More

Something wrong
Something wrong PT2
Finding Out
"FAKE LOVE"
Caught in a Lie
Move on.
"Play girl again" "+18"
"Into Mafia things"
"Why you leave me?"
"Revenge"
"I need you"
"Suffer"
"Kill her"
"He come back....."
"Bring her back"
"What's going on"
"Jungkook....."
"I'm back for you"
......
Chapter 21
Q & A
Ending.
IMPORTANT!!!

The end?

3.9K 75 13
By xXmssuXx

Danmi POV..

I wake up tied on a chair, on a dark place it looks like a room. I'm trying to analize what happed how I end up in here? Then I remember Sehun took me, I try to get rip of the rope but someone enter. The tall man walk towards me and cut the rope. I can't see his face, he has a mask covering his face. He left and the jerk come in.

???: Finally, my babygirl is awake. I miss you so damm much baby.

Danmi: The jerk of all the time is back.

Sehun: Can't you be more lovely to your future husband?

Danmi: Husband my ass dumbass. Now let me go.

Sehun: Why would I? When we was together don't you remember what I told you?

Danmi: Why do I need to remember those bullshits? 

Sehun: I told you that wherever you are I'll find you. I'll bring you back with me. And you'll be mine again. You can't run away babygirl.

Danmi: Yours??? Dream it bastard, I'll never be yours.

Sehun: Oh I see you are so inlove with other guy. Why we don't kill him and make you fall inlove with me again?

Danmi: DON'T EVER TOUCH HIM.

Sehun: WHY YOU LOVE HIM SO DAMM MUCH. 

Danmi: He's everything what I have now. He love me more than you think. You just take me like an sex toy Sehun. I'm not your toy and I will never be. He love me Sehun He's not like you.

Sehun: You are totally wrong, He cheat on you, he just love IU he don't love you and he will never love you like you do. You need to know the reality of the things.

Danmi: IU my ass that bitch will never get my man. He's mine and only mine. Yes he cheat on me but he regret that, We can't live without each other. 

Sehun: You need to forget him because you love me, you can only love me. I'm your one and only. Forget everything about him and come with me. I'll love you with all of my heart.

Danmi: I'll never forget him. He helps me to forget YOU and You?? Love??? Love for you is only bullshit, things that are in your mind is money and play with girls, love for you dosen't exist.

Sehun: You'll see babygirl. You'll marry me so soon. And your man pray to God that he still alive.

Danmi: I promise to God that one day you'll get what you really deserve.

KNOCK KNOCK

???: Can I come in?

Sehun: Yes 

???: Sehun-ahhhhh.

Sehun: What do you want? Don't bother me don't you see that I'm busy right now?

???: Oh I see that bitch Kim Danmi.

Danmi: Bitch???? Go and look at the mirror and you'll see who is the bitch here.

Sehun: What are you doing in here just get the fuck out.

IU: I'm back to get my man.

Sehun: Who?? You what?

IU: Jeon Jungkook.

Danmi: Dream it honey. He forget you a long time ago. Now he's mine and only mine.

IU: You fucking bitch, if you didn't appear in our relationship we can be marry right now, you destry my future and stole my man.

Before you could say a word she slap you very hard making you lose your balance and fall on the floor, you know very well she left an handmark across your face. She was ready to give another slap but Sehun push her away. I try to stand up but I couldn't my legs are shaking I fell tired, Sehun run towards me and hug me on his embraces. Sehun carry you to the couch next to that chair that you were tied and lay you down. He walks to IU and give a slap on her cheeks you can see her cheek turning to red, she was in shook she can't believe that Sehun slap her.

IU: WTF ARE YOU DOING HUH?

Sehun: Don't ever touch man woman unless you want to die.

IU: Why you love her so damm much, she don't deserve anyone.

Sehun: I regret what I do to her, that's why I'm protecting her now.

IU: Take that bitch away if I see her one more time I'll make sure that she's dead.

Sehun: You touch her you die, that's very simple right? 

IU: Let's wee see who die first.

END POV...

JIN POV...

We got a new problem now, Danmi is missing everyone is looking for her, my gang, Tae's gang, Kookie's Gang and Danmi's Gang. We need to inf her before my parents find out. I promise them to take care of my princess. At least I'm sure that Sehun won't hurt my princess. I was so lost thinking where can Sehun take my princess that I didn't notice that Tae enter to the office.

Tae: Hyung?

Jin: .....

Tae: HYUNGGGG WORLDWIDE HANDSOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jin: What? what happend? where fire? where?

Tae: What are you talking about? I didn't mention fire.

Jin: Then what do you want? You should focus on finding Danmi and not playing around.

Tae: I didn't find out princess but I find someone else. 

Jin: Who did you find? I want to heard something important and no bullshits.

Tae: I find IU's parents..... And I also find IU.

Jin: Well-----

Jin was cut off with the sound of the door. The door open reveling an happy Jungkook smiling at his hyungs. Tae and Jin was so confuse because of that smile that Jungkook has on his face.

Tae: Why are you smiling? Are you insane?

Jin: Why aren't you looking for Danmi? 

Jungkook: Relax I don't need to find her.ç

Jin: What are you talking about? You want to die right now? You lose her and now? You're smiling at us telling us that you won't look for Danmi? Are you crazy or something?

Jungkook: Geez Hyung I won't look for her because I know where she is.

Tae: Then why didn't you tell us? You make us to look for her 24/7.

Jungkook: Because I find out this morning, I remember that I put a tracking device on her watch. 

Jin: I call this professional stalker.

Tae: 100% stalker.

Jungkook: I'm not a stalker brouh. Whatever just lets go dumbass.

Jin: Wait a second, we need a plan before we go.

Jungkook: What kind of plan?

Tae: I actually kidnap IU's parents adn I have Sehun's sister. I'm smart right. 

Jin: Actually we can use this oportunity to finish what we need to finish. Yeah whatever you're smart whatever you says.

Jungkook: Let's go then.

END POV....

IU POV...

I can't believe that Sehun fucking slap me, I hate that bitch everyone want to protect her. I go out of that house and drive to Jungkook's place but he was not there I was wonder where can he be. I remember Jin's office that brother of Danmi I go there and go upstair where Jin's office is. I open the office door and they look at me. 

IU: What?

Jin: What are you doing in my office huh? This is not your house to get in and out whenever you want.

IU: I just come here for one thing.

Tae: What do you want?

IU: I want Jeon Jungkook.

JK: Excuse me? Who you are? 

IU: I'm your pretty wife.

JK: Pretty my ass, just get the fuck out, I don't even like you.

IU: Don't you remember that you cheat on that stupid Danmi just because you love me?

JK: Of course I remember but now you're nothing to me. Just a trash and nothing more. "TRASH" like always you are.

Tae: So? You go out by yourself or I help you get out?

Jin: Want a bullet on your head or on your parents head?

IU: WTF are you talking about? Why parents? You'll never find them.

Jin: You don't believe me? Tae show her.

Taehyung show her a video where her parents are suffering, her tears rolles down on her cheeks. No words come out of her mouth. 

IU: Give them back.

JK: Why would I? Lets go hyungs we have things to do.

END POV...

Danmi POV...

Sehun leave me on his room I was so fucking tired I didn't fight. I didn't complain. I don't have hope that someone will help me to get out. I need to accept the reality. I don't expect that Sehun change. I look outside the window. "Black... Night... Loneliness..." I was thinking how is Jungkook right now. Did he eat well? How is Jin oppa and Tae oppa doing? Are they okey? Why God play with me like this? Why he put me on trouble? I don't want Sehun.... Why me? I want my Jungkook. Sehun open the door and come in with food. I just look at him come in. I didn't say a thing. I don't care anymore. 

SH: Danm?

DM: .............

SH: Let's have some fun babygirl.

DM: ..............

Sehun get rip of your dress and start kissing you, obiusly you didn't kiss back. You can't fight back, you feel useless, at this point he fucking rape you. You feel ashamed of yourself. He treat you like a slut. he don't care about your feelings he just care about himself. You feel weak, he was so rude and you faint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 206K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
107K 4.3K 20
Seokjin would do anything for her sister, even if it meant fake-dating a guy. -- kim seokjin + jung jeongguk -jinkook, kookjin cover by : @THESUGATOM...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

593K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
360K 8.3K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...