wrong number ✘ ybn glizzy.

By anj444inik

could the wrong number lead to something right? More

➮ one.
➮ two.
➮ three.
➮ four.
➮ five.
➮ six.
➮ seven.
➮ eight.
➮ nine.
➮ ten.
➮ eleven.
➮ twelve.
➮ thirteen.
➮ fourteen.
➮ fifteen.
not an update ❗️
➮ sixteen.
➮ seventeen.
➮ eighteen.
➮ nineteen.
➮ twenty.
➮ twentyone.
➮ twentytwo.
➮ twentythree.
➮ twentyfour.
➮ twentyfive.
➮ twentysix.
➮ twentyseven.
➮ twentyeight.
➮ twentynine.
➮ thirty.

➮ phone call.

13K 545 224
By anj444inik

Jae.

Once my dad put the car in park, I immediately jumped out the car. I pulled my key out quickly unlocking the door. I ran upstairs in a hurry to get to my room. I closed my door behind me. I didn't even bother changing, I jumped on my bed and went to his contact.

I nervously scrolled through my contacts, I knew it would take a while to get to 'Z' so I took my time. My hands began to shake as I got closer to his contact. I took a deep breath in, pressing the call button. It rang three times before he answered.

zion:
Hello?

jae:
Hey.

zion:
Wassup.

jae:
Nothing.

jae:
It's weird hearing your voice.

zion:
*Laughs* yours too.

jae:
You wanted to talk right?

zion:
I did and I still do.

jae:
Im all ears.

zion:
Yesterday, me and the girl that was texting you, got into a argument.

jae:
About?

zion:
Basically to sum it up she's a jealous person and was clueless to the fact that we were never talking and she brought you into it saying "all the things you said to her you have never said to me" somethin' like that.

jae:
Glizzy, I'm gonna be honest.

zion:
Okay shoot.

jae:
First how did y'all meet? Like did y'all already know each other or just met.

zion:
We just met, saw her out at the mall so got her number.

jae:
If that happened to me I would've thought they wanted a potential relationship with me so I see where she's coming from and why she would be upset.

zion:
That's her fault for assuming.

jae:
That's your fault for having bad communication.

zion:
Why it sound like you siding with her? I'm telling you the right side of the story, you supposed to be on my side shorty.

jae:
I'm not on her side I'm just speaking in general, you seem like you got bad communication skills so she took it upon herself and assumed that y'all was talking and had a potential relationship sweetheart.

zion:
Don't start that sweetheart junk *laughs*

jae:
*laughs*  but honestly though, your communication is bad.

zion:
I don't think so.

jae:
Please don't be in denial, look at it from a different perspective you and her switched roles and she came up and asked for your number then you gave it to her and she didn't say wether y'all was gon' be friends or have a potential relationship.

zion:
I still wouldn't have assumed.

jae:
Why?

zion:
Cause it wasn't made clear.

jae:
That's what I'm saying! You have poor communication so she just assumed.

zion:
So it's my fault?

jae:
Pretty much.

jae:
I think you confused.

zion:
What you mean confused?

jae:
Confused. Confused about if you want a relationship with her so you putting the blame on her for assuming.

zion:
Can I tell you somethin'? I haven't told anybody and I think you gon take me seriously.

jae:
Okay, go ahead.

zion:
Ima just say her name, so Rhoshima me and her been chillin for a good minute now and when me and her talk it's like okay regular conversation nun to it, but then me and this other girl been talking and the conversations excite me I look forward to me and the other girl conversations it's like the vibe between me and her is everything and me and Rhoshima, it's just not there. You get it?

jae:
Yeah, I understand don't lead Rhoshima on and just drop her.

jae:
That was straight forward but what you're saying is you don't like Rhoshima, right?

zion:
Not in the way she assumed.

jae:
Drop sis then, go for the other girl y'all vibe so well and it's everything shoot your shot.

zion:
I would if I could but it's just a problem I'm not gon go into.

jae:
Okay but still.

zion:
It's getting late and I know you gotta work in the morning I'm not keep you up late shorty.

jae:
Yeah I should be going to sleep, bye Glizzy.

zion:
Bye Jae.

I hung up and smiled. It was weird talking to him over the phone, but I enjoyed it.

✗ ✗ ✗

this chapter is bad, i'm so sorry i wanted to try something new with the phone call so y'all could read what they was talking about sorta flopped sorta didn't. but thank y'all for 10k reads 💘💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 5K 32
it all started with a wrong number...
54.8K 1.5K 25
"You happy then you sad. What the fuck is wrong with you?" ~~ybnnahmir
2.6M 73.8K 110
"A new phone and one wrong number are the best things that have ever happened to me because they led me to you." I once ranked #2 in Fanfiction and I...