My Handsome Cheater - Jungkoo...

By xXmssuXx

Kim Danmi sister of Kim Taehyun & Kim Seokjin. In love with Jeon Jungkook a very handsome guy, she have been... More

Something wrong
Something wrong PT2
Finding Out
"FAKE LOVE"
Caught in a Lie
Move on.
"Play girl again" "+18"
"Into Mafia things"
"Why you leave me?"
"Revenge"
"I need you"
"Suffer"
"Kill her"
"He come back....."
"Bring her back"
"What's going on"
"Jungkook....."
"I'm back for you"
The end?
Chapter 21
Q & A
Ending.
IMPORTANT!!!

......

3K 28 49
By xXmssuXx

Hi everyone this is not an update but is more like an Q&A I'm sorry for not update but I will maybe tomorrow I will update the new part. I really want to know if you guys dosen't mind if I create a new FF but this FF will be different.

The new FF will have the titlle of: "Jirose OR Rosekook". This will be about Jimin & Rosé and Jungkook & Rosé. I really like them. Well I want to know if you guys will accept the FF. I'm trying my best to write FF that maybe you guys like it. But this time I want to know your opinion about the new FF.

Please tellll meeeeeeeee 

Bye guys.....

Pics are not mine. BYE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

593K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
962K 31.1K 87
"You fucked my sister!" Kim Y/n, innocent ,protected, sheltered from harms way, by her popular big brother Kim Taehyung. Now afraid of commitment an...
108K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
39.5K 617 54
Lee y/n and Lee Aera are twins and have mysterious past. What will happen when they got to know about their mother having a boyfriend. {BTS FANFICTIO...