Like A Mighty Fortress

By Trenzalore13

A story of action, love, God and war, Like a Mighty Fortress is full of surprises. Written by Tracy Wilcoxso... More

Forward: a loving dedication.

4 1 1
By Trenzalore13

Welcome to Like A Mighty Fortress.

Today I was going through some old things with my mother, when we stumbled across a book my loving uncle had written. As of (7/28/18), I've only made it two chapters in, and am amazed at how eerily similar my writing matches his. He only made it to fifty-seven chapters, so I'll be typing those up, then I plan to finish his work.

His name was Tracy Neal Wilcoxson, and he was my uncle. Brilliant, wise, mischievous and loving, Tracy was an absolute light in the life of anyone who knew him. He loved science fiction, writing, cars and his family. Always a trickster, and brilliantly strategic, there was never a dull or sad moment with Uncle Tracy. He passed away from AIDS when I was seven, and I still miss him to this day.

I will be writing his work only with very few and small edits, as this was written 36 years ago, and I will be finishing it for him, in honor of him.

So, to Uncle Tracy: Thank you for your years of love and joy you gave to me as a child, and all the Loki-esuqe ways you taught me to bring laughter to others. Thank you for teaching me how to dream, how to imagine worlds and people and places within my own imagination, one you sparked to life. Thank you for passing on your skills to me; I am forever grateful and honored to put your work out to the world, and to finish it for you. I love you dearly, and miss you more than I can say.

You had a million dreams, and I will help you finish this one.

Never give up, and never give in, because we're too stubborn.

- Wilcoxson family motto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 16 12
Adam lives on the last remaining human colony after an apocalyptic event wipes out most of humanity. His life is rather monotone, and he hopes to sim...
Lost In Time By Inbaa

Science Fiction

46 0 5
It's us who are always against time. Have you ever fought against time for your fate? Shruti Rangarajan is 27 years old and works as a researcher at...
Space By Darrin-Carter

Science Fiction

185 0 4
After earth was attacked by unknown space aliens. World leaders got together and decided it was time we started exploring what lies further than the...
1 0 1
留学买贝德福特大学毕业证、英国贝德福特大学文凭学历认证【QQ微信1954 292 140】办英国毕业证文凭学历证书、办贝德福特大学毕业证成绩单、办澳洲学毕业证文凭学历证书、办英国毕业证证、办新西兰毕业证文凭认证、办留信网认证、办留服认证、办教育部认证(网上可查,实体公司,专业可靠) 留学生归国服务...