When I Look at You.

By LeGenDMaRY

Amarie is your typical 16 going to 17 teen year-old, she has never had anyone to love or love her back, just... More

Chapter one- the Dinner
chapter 2~ Text
chapter 4~ Lets' go to the Mall
chapter 5~ 'Boom'
chapter 6~ Stares'
chapter 7- icy eyes

chapter 3~ My Wallet

17 2 0
By LeGenDMaRY

I woke up to the beautiful sun hitting my face. Wow its so beautiful outside, the sky is blue and the sun is at its highest.  I go to my restroom to wash my face with morning burst from clean and clear. That really does work. And then I brush my teeth. I was in the middle of brushing my pearly whites when I herd my phone vibrate. Oh shoot who is it now? I grab my phone and checked who it was. It was the same number from last night.

‘Morning babe:D.’ Babe? Oh no, it’s Dave (short for David). Or was it? I mean he’s the only one that calls me that. Like I said I hang out with guys so they do these kinds of things to mess around. Don’t worry I mess back. ‘David?’ I texted back asking just in case.

It took them a while to text back so I decided to plug my iPod to my stereo. I was bumping ice cube ‘today was good day’ when I herd my phone ring. “Hello? Whose is?” I know I ask a lot of questions but that’s just because I’m curious.

“You don’t recognize your number one babe? Uugh that’s mest up!”

I start cracking up at his comment. “Hey it’s not my fault you got a new number and you don’t give it to me!”

“Hhmmm that’s right….hahaha… hey babe the guys wanna know if you wanna hit the mall?”

“Yeah for sure!” I stop to think about Jonathan for a bit, “hey can I bring a friend?”

“A friend?” he sounded surprise, “yeah! Well be there in 30. Peace.”

“Bye.” I head to the rest room to put my hair up in a ponytail. I don’t put on make up really, but I decide to just put a little mascara on. I put on my black skinny jeans and a loose grey long sleeve shirt. Then I put my chucks on, wow I got ready in just 11 minutes.

I got down stairs to get my keys and my glasses, and then I go outside. I start walking and thinking about seeing the guys again. It’s only been two weeks that I don’t see them but still I miss them. Next thing I realized I was at the Sumers door. I rang the doorbell but then regretted that I did. Oh shoot I wanted to back down, I can but I wont, no that would be wrong, would it? Stop it Amarie! It for Jonathan, you’re just keeping your promise.

I was there for like two minutes and no one answered, Hhmmm guess their not here. I turn around to head back to my house. For a moment I was relieved when……..

“Miss me already?” a soft husky voice said. I turn around to see who it was, but then quickly turn around again. It was Jonathan grinning at me, only wearing his boxers, with his messy brown hair and his eyes squinted. “What you don’t like what you see?” he said that so cocky I felt like turning around and telling him there was nothing to look at. But I would be lying, he is really built, with his six pack and his muscular arms and legs. Calm down Amarie, calm down.

“I’ve seen better,” I said turning around looking straight in his beautiful blue eyes. Hey I wasn’t lying. May I remind you I only hang out with dudes. The boys are pretty built too but nothing like David he is beast, my nickname for him.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah,” I giggled a little, “…. Anyways I just came over here to see if you wanted to go to the mall like in 15 minutes?”

“Yeah okay just give me like 5 minutes…..” he sounded excited, I guess he really missed going out right? “Hey you want to come in and wait for me?” ugh with his beautiful smile and everything how could I say no?

“Yeah.” I nodded unsure of myself.

“Okay,” he had a huge smile in his gorgeous face, “um, you could wait for me in the living room, or you can come up to my room with me.” Oh my Jesus, yes, yes, yes.

“Uhm no I’m good down here,” I was blushing so hard I swear it got like a hundred degrees hotter, “I wanted to check out the games you had.” I said grabbing one of his ps3 games, trying to keep my cool. “Oh, cool you have ‘God of War’, have you passed it yet?”

He gave me a surprised look, “no not yet and how do you know about this?”

“hey I’m a girl but I’m petty awesome when it comes to games! Also I’m pretty good in MW3.”

He laughed a little, “Well I guess were gunna had to teem up one day.”

“Only if you promise you won’t kill us all the time.”

“Oh ho ho….. You’re that good? Alright. I guess we’re gunna find out.” He said getting so close I was a palm away from touching his abs.

“Okay,” I turned around to take a seat, then I look up at Jonathan looking at me, “you should go get ready.” He just smiled and headed up stairs. I got a text from my beast ‘are you guys ready? we’ll be there in 5’. I didn’t know what to say, ugh whatever, ‘yeah almost beast :p’.

3 minutes later I heard footsteps coming down, Jonathan came back to the living room. He was wearing a dark charcoal grey ‘v neck’ shirt, dark blue jeans and his black and white chucks. His hair was a cute messy, and I could smell his polo cologne, wow so bomb! “Ready.” He said smiling

“Kay lets…… ugh shoot!” hitting myself on the forehead I remembered I forgot something, “you don’t mind if we go back to my place right? I forgot my wallet.” Who the hell forgets their wallet when they are going to the mall?

“Naa, it’s cool.” He said with a sincere laugh, so cute and tender. We went back to my place, and I go upstairs to my room leaving the front door open. I was in the middle of going through my stuff looking for my wallet; I forgot were I left it.

“Wow…” scaring the shit out of me, I jump up so quick I trip on my own feet. ‘Nice going you idiot’ I think to myself. Jonathan ran to me, helping me get up. “Hey you okay?” he pulled me up by my hand, once again not wanting to let go but I was a little mad. One I tripped two I couldn’t find my wallet and three Jonathan was in my room, my sanctum. As frustrated and embarrassed as I was I wasn’t gunna tell him to get out.

“Yeah I’m fine thank you.”

“No problem,” he paused to look at my room full of drawings and quotes from songs. “You’re room’s sick. I mean cool, I like it. Did you do all this?”

“Yeah, only when I’m bored or when I listen to music,” he looks at me wowed, “music inspires me.” I was looking dead into his blue eyes and him into mine.

“That’s amazing,” he leaned in closer, “….. You’re amazing.” I swear he was about to kiss me, but I didn’t know what to do. I mean I barely met this dude. I backed away slowly making him back up also. “I’m sorry, I just……. Did you find your wallet?”He changed the subject so quick, closing his eyes

I was still in shock, ugh man I know, I know I should have kissed him but I have standards. I want my first time to be special with someone I know and love, if I ever find it. Remembering were I put my wallet I walk over to my closet, “Yeah, found it. I left it in my sweatshirt.”

“Cool, let’s go.” He said with a smile but I could see hurt in his eyes. I felt horrible, I wanted to say ‘its not you it’s me, really it’s me!’ I honestly wanted to tell him something but I rather not bring that up again. I grab my phone and see that David texted me 3 times, the first one said ‘ we’re here.’ The second one said ‘are you ready? We’re outside babe.’ The third one just made me laugh ‘AMARIE!!! >:O.’ Haha typical Dave.

I look at Jonathan with a huge smile while he looked at me so confused. “Are you ready? Their outside.”

“Their? Who and who’s going?” he said curiously and softly.

“The boys, oh shoot I forgot to…… never mind,” his face looked kind of sad, but he managed to put on a smile. “Don’t worry they’re cool. I have a feeling you guys will get along.” I winked at him with a smile. We walked down stairs back to the front door. I couldn’t get my thoughts together about what almost happened back there. I wanted to say something, I couldn’t, why not!?

I made up my mind, so I turn around to say something but I turn around so quickly I run into his hard chest. I was going back; I feel it, I’m going to fall again. I close my eyes, ready for impact but instead I feel two hands grab me.  I open my eyes and saw Jonathan beautiful blue eyes piercing into mine. I grab his muscular arms, “I’m sorry I just ………. I’m sorry.”

 He pulled me in for a hug. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault.” He knew what I was sorry about or did he? We pulled back from each other knowing everything was alright and the atmosphere was good again. I opened the door to lock it from the inside, and Jonathan opened the door bigger so I could go outside first. One thing I already knew about him is that he’s a gentlemen. One point for him.

When I get outside I see all the guys waiting outside the cars in my front yard. They were just standing their laughing there asses off. I was so relieved; I thought they would be mad, even though they never really do get mad at me. Then David looks at me.

“Babe!” he yells and walks towards me. When he got to me he hugs me so tightly I thought I was five seconds form passing out. I was hugging him as hard as I could to but I couldn’t get a good grip because I was like a foot up on the air. Now you see why I call him beast. I bit him on the shoulder for him to put me down. “Aaaaah!” he said laughing “okay, okay...” it looked like he wanted to say something but something else got his attention. I turn around to see Jonathan stunned. Oh man, nooo…….

*** hey hope you guys like it so far, and if you do please vote and comment I would love to hear if you guys have an suggestions. J What is Jonathan thinking right now? Are the guys gunna get along?***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5.3K 38
Meet Tatum Jameson. She is a 17 year old junior living in the shadow of her twin older siblings. When her brother and sister drag her to a party an...
103K 1.8K 17
Addison is a 15 year old girl, living a normal life. She has her friends and thats all she needs right? Well she thought that too until she bumped in...
Bae? By Shay

Teen Fiction

7.8K 218 27
The story of Maya Queen and Amare Frost. Excuse any mistake
16.7K 564 35
Ashley has had a tough life. Mom walked out when she was eight. Dad became an abusive drunk towards her older brother, Daniel, and herself. Her broth...