Ready »Ocean Eyes Sequel« {Ca...

By My_WholeOtherWorld

»Sequel to Ocean Eyes« "I'll save my home and family..." After the androids won over freedom of Detroit, Y/N... More

1• Ready
2• Detroit
3• Catch Up
4• Markus
5• Jealousy
6• Why Her?
7• Others
8• Loved
9• Healing
Birthday bishes/contest (CLOSED)
The Winners!
10• The Start
11• New Home
LGBTQ+
Cancelled?

Toxic

1K 38 65
By My_WholeOtherWorld

Am I surprised? No.

There's already hate in this book and it's only been the first day. I have enough of that in Ocean Eyes for no reason.

Of course, all the love from you guys outstands the hate, but listen. Alright?

DONT. READ. IF. YOU. DONT. LIKE. IT.

I've already had people comment AND message me "Love triangles are so fucking dumb, you ruined the book"

Like okay??? I didn't ask for you opinion.

Keep anything rude to yourself! I want the comment sections to be memes, love, support, and just jokes in general! I don't want any criticism! No hate!

So leave if you want to, and don't fucking comment on something that I'M passionate about.

K thanks! Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3K 26
( COMPLETED ) Model AZ400. Name: (Y/N) What... what is this feeling? I feel something inside me... like, I am a someone. (I DO NOT own any of Detroi...
155K 10K 37
❝Who even needs to rule the world when you can just learn to deceive it?❞ [Cyberpunk AU] In which Connor kills himself to prevent Amanda from stoppin...
3.1K 225 63
The android revolution failed, but Detroit is still reeling from the aftermath. One woman, Dr. Clara Hayes, has always been fascinated with androids...
41.8K 1.2K 27
When (Y/n) ran away from her family, the androids told her there was a haven, a safe place for Deviants. She didn't know what to expect when she got...