Touchy

By JHopingYouStop

Taehyung and Hoseok become touchy...maybe a little too touchy. It's everybody's story. About a growing relati... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35

3

10.2K 422 451
By JHopingYouStop

I stood there in almost a face of regret. Did I hurt his feelings? I didn't want to hurt him.

"Hyung are you okay?" I ask a little nervous about what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"No I'm fine. I just... nah nevermind it's nothing it's okay I promise" Hoseok said with a smile. I couldn't really tell what he was feeling right now. It almost scared me though.

He let go of my shoulders as the camera crew walked in again.

I pushed my hair away from my forhead and sighed feeling like I made a great mistake.

That night, I decided to sleep on my own bed. I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was.

"Taehyung. It's okay you can still sleep with me" Hoseok said about to get to bed.

"I'm fine" I hide under my blanket avoiding his sight also.

"Tae, we both know you can't sleep alone. You'll be awake all night" Hoseok said getting to bed facing my back as it was turned.

"I'm going to be fine. It's no big deal" I told him and tried to sleep.

"Alright then" Hoseok stopped trying to convince me and also slept with his back facing me.

We stopped talking and it was finally silent.

Hours passed, but I still had trouble sleeping. I wanted to hug something around my arms but the pillow or blanket weren't helping I was shifting every 5 seconds.

I just closed my eyes and tried to doze off. After a while, it was the closest thing I had to a sleep.

Not after long, I felt someone climb onto my bed and go under my blanket sending heat down my back. I was scared and froze for a second.

I felt arms wrap around me and a head on my shoulder. We were so close.

I saw a slight glimpse of Hoseoks dark brown hair. I kinda got scared for a second. I was wide awake.

"Hyung" I whisper but I only get a shush from him.

"Tae, you can sleep now" he mumbled sounding tired.

It went quiet once again and I was able to close my eyes and everything just felt right. I was able to sleep.

It was the morning again and this time, I woke up before Hoseok hyung.

I saw his beautiful shining face as the sun hit it from the window. He really was glowing.

I stoke a string of hair off his face then started stroking his hair all over.

It was really soft and satysfying. I just stared at him for about ten minute appreciating his sight. He really is handsome. I wish he realizes that more.

Hoseok made a sudden movement which startled me for a second then he woke up. I quickly got off the bed almost falling on the floor.

"Good morning" I tell him as he wakes up. I scratching the back of my head showing nervousness.

"Hmmm" Hoseok moaned a little as he stretched and got off the bed. It was really cute.

"Oh, how did you sleep?" He asked me scratching himself.

"Good...thanks" I thank him. A little nervous though. Why am I nervous? We've always done this. It was totally normal before.

"Why did you sleep with me?" I confront him a little angry for some reason.

"Oh. You didn't like it? I was trying to help you sleep. You were making alot of noise because you were moving around too much. It was also annoying" He tells me with a almost confused tone.

"Oh...right...sorry" I apologize.

"Taehyung-" Hoseok got closer to me. Maybe a little too close.

He put his hand on my shoulder about to say something. He stared at me with such seductive eyes. I'm not sure if he was doing this on purpose or if it was because he just woke up.

Before he could say anything, Yoongi entered the room with a toothbrush which caused me to step back a little from Hoseok.

"Hey guys hurry up and eat before we leave" Said Yoongi with a mouth full of paste.

"Where are we going?" I ask in curiosity.

"To a photoshoot remember? Hurry up" Yoongi said and left the room.

Hoseok and I made eye contact for just a second and I left first into the bathroom.

I got ready and wore a white shirt and a red jacket with jeans. And also a headband.

Hoseok also got ready. He wore a black T again with regular ripped jeans and the Gucci jacket I got for his birthday.

Seeing him wear it makes me happy.

We all gathered up in the studio with cameras everywhere. We stood in a line almost so everyone can be seen by the camera.

Hoseok was beside me. As (almost) always. I got tense and looked at any direction but at Hoseoks.

"So we are going to make you guys take a group photo first, and then you guys will choose a partner to take a photo with, then a solo photo" Said the woman who was going to be taking our photos with her crew.

I nervously looked at Hoseok. I wanted to do the photoshoot with him but I didn't want things to be awkward.

>>>>>>>>>>>

The photoshoot has finally ended. Now we're headed towards a restaurant so we can eat together.

No I didn't take a photo with Hoseok hyung but Jungkook instead.

We went to the restaurant and everyone was complaining about how hungry they are. We all sat down with Hobi across from me.

We ordered our food and started to talk about how well our day went until all of a sudden, I feel something rubbing against my leg from under the table.

I got startled and jumped a little. I looked across the table and noticed Hoseok staring back with seductive eyes. Unless it was just my imagination.

I quickly try to shake him off because he was acting weird. I give him a look that said 'what are you doing' from across the table but he ignores it.

He slowly goes up my leg as i stiffin up worrying the other members might notice.

Our food came and we started to eat. I ate kinda nervously Hoseok was still playing with my leg.

"Taehyung what's wrong? You've been quite all day" Jungkook asked me. Was it that noticable?

I straighten up. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired" I reply quickly taking a sip of my water.

Finally the food was done and we headed towards the studio.

We stayed up practicing the choreo to fake love for a couple hours and it was time to sleep again. I took a shower as usual and slept in my own bed this time.

After a while, Hoseok hyung came out.

"Taehyung are you sleeping on your bed again?" Hoseok asked.

"Would you like me to sleep with you again?" Hoseok asked again getting closer.

"Hyung AAHHH! HOSEOK COVER YOUR....BLAH BLAH!" I turn around to see Hoseok with no clothes. I quickly cover my eyes realising hyung didn't have any clothes on. He was completely naked.

Hoseok just started laughing.

"Taehyung ah why are you screaming? We're both men. We shouldn't be ashamed" he finally covers up with his hair still wet and his abs showing.

"Hyung why are you acting weird today?" I ask in curiousity still refusing to look at hyung.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked putting on clothing.

"Why were you rubbing my leg from under the table earlier?" I asked him still covering my eyes.

"Taehyung, what are you talking about? I didn't rub your leg from under the table" Hoseok confirms looking confused.

"Stop lying you were looking at me with seductive eyes" Taehyung said as well.

"I was tired. I wanted to close my eyes and head to sleep. You were right in front of me you were the first thing that came into my eye sight I was day dreaming" Hoseok confesses.

"Wait so if you we'rent the one that was rubbing my leg, then who was?" I ask Hoseok a little creeped out.

"I dunno. Maybe someone in the band has a crush on you" Hoseok laughs.

"Hyung stop being weird again" I throw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" He chuckled and also threw a pillow at me making me fall on my bed. He climbed on top of me 2 inches from my face.

There was dead silence.

"Hyu-" but I was interrupted with a pair of lips softly falling
onto mine.

My eyes widen as I realise I was being kissed by Hoseok hyung his leg between mines.

Hoseok closed his eyes transitioning body heat to Taehyung.

Hoseok went in deeper and more passionately as he held Taehyungs Face and started kissing him with more feel almost grinding on top of him.

Hoseok breaks the kiss finally letting Taehyung breath.

Taehyung had shock but pleasure in his eyes he wasn't sure if he wanted Hoseok to stop or continue.

"Tae... I'm so sorry. I didn't- I didn't mean to- I wasn't thinking-" Hoseok trys to say while climbing off Taehyung.

Taehyung sits up looking a little lost and confused. 'That just happened' he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
42.4K 2.5K 23
Hoseok was falling deeper in love with her. She had stopped falling in love with him. He was growing jealous of the time everyone else spent with her...
288 22 1
"Maybe that's the problem. No one's ever Jungkook except for Jungkook. Taehyung's tired of trying to love other people." Taehyung breaks his wrist as...
15K 608 20
Bts fanfiction Taekook (Vkook) fanfiction Short story Warning: Contains upsetting scenes about abuse What will happen when Taehyung and Jungkook have...