Sherloki'd ✓completed

By EvanlynTheAuthor

Sherlock and Loki. Throw together crazy circumstances, an alternate universe, a mixture of Moriarty and an ac... More

An Alliance
"Just Came To Warn You"
Out of the Prison Cell, into the Fire
"Do You Trust Me?"
Rise And Shine
Interrogation
A Game Of Cluedo
HEIMDAAAAAALLLLLL!!!
Stabbing Lessons
A Nightmare Come True
A Vague Haze
Icebreakers
Dangerous (ft. Sam Wilson)
Hulking Out
Deductions
How To Drive Your Chaotic Neutral Sibling Crazy
"The World Hates Me"
The Shipping Queen
A Work of Art
World So Cold (ft. Loki Laufeyson)
Someone Get Me A Shock Blanket
Let It go (ft. Loki Cumberston)
An Apple A Day...
The Sisterly Entity
Avengers Assembled
HYDRA's Not The Only Brainwasher Out There
Classic Rooftop Chase
The (Wo)man with the Key is Queen [Part I]
The Shawaffee Shop Finale
Home Is Where They Don't Try To Kill You On Sight
Covers A/N

The (Wo)man with the Key is Queen [Part II]

391 43 10
By EvanlynTheAuthor

"You're not going to say no," Loki answered.

"...are you?" Sherlock finished.

"Well..." Wanda's accent was as evident as ever as she spoke, "I am at least going to add some conditions."

"Such as?" Loki enquired, and Sherlock detected a worried tone in his voice.

"I'll give you the key this evening," Wanda promised, "under the condition that Loki has fulfilled his plans with Mary, and helped Bucky enter the art competition."

"What plans?" Sherlock enquired suspiciously.

"NOtHiNg," Loki answered quickly, "just... an agreement we made. How do you even know about that?" he asked Wanda.

"Mind reader," she smiled, "and additionally, you two have to apologize to Haymitch for ignoring him..."

"We were not ignoring him," Sherlock protested.

"Yes you were," Wanda answered, "don't argue with me, I'm the one setting the conditions."

"Is that all?" Loki enquired, "why do I get all the conditions?"

"Because you're Loki," Wanda smirked, "But I'll add a condition for Sherlock if you like."

Sherlock glared at Loki, who smiled sheepishly.

"Sherlock, you have to make sure I'm there to witness all of it."

"But... that's impossible!" Sherlock pointed out.

"Tsk tsk tsk Sherlock," Mary came up behind them, "you of all people should know the difference between impossible and improbable."

"I suppose we could simply arrange all of these things at the same place," Loki suggested slowly, "then Wanda can just be there and see it all at the same time."

Loki glanced to Mary.

"You heard all of it?"

Mary nodded.

"You do your part, I'll do mine. Sherlock, follow me."

"Wait —" Loki interrupted, "how are we going to get the art competition part right?"

"We could just let Bucky draw the scene," Sherlock suggested, "and then he can add secret superhero details into the background."

"Did I hear my name?" Bucky enquired.

"Ah, yes Buck, you follow me," Loki smiled, grabbing Bucky's arm, "Which leaves Haymitch..."

"Present. But what do you need me for?" Haymitch enquired, somewhat puzzled.

"We'd like to apologize," Sherlock and Loki chorused, as if planned beforehand.

"What for?"

"We sort of ignored you," Sherlock admitted.

"That's okay," Haymitch adjusted his glasses slightly, "I'm used to being overlooked anyway. And you had your hands full on the memory loss thing. By the way, if you'd like me to take a look at it — I am studying for doctor..."

"No that's fine," Sherlock reassured him, "we have a solution, but we just probably won't remember much of what happened during the time we lost our memory. It's only a few days's loss, I suppose, but it feels like so much more."

A few days. It had been a few days since he and Loki had randomly ended up in a crazy alternate universe world — a week tops. Why did it feel like so much more? Why did it feel like a bond had formed between him and his random dimension travelling companion? A bond with the so-called God of Mischief? A connection that would never be broken, that nothing — no matter how threatening — would be able to tear apart? Had Sherlock, the solo detective, fallen into yet another unexpected friendship with some roommate?

"Sherlock?" Loki enquired.

By the East Wind, I have to stop doing adopting violent roommates. Although if they all help pay the rent...

"Sherlock, this really isn't the best time to get lost in your Mind Palace."

Sherlock shook his head quickly.

"You're right, of course it's not. We'd better get to work. Mary?"

"Follow me Sherlock," Mary grinned.

"Bucky, Haymitch, Wanda, follow me," Loki announced, "or better still — split up and find Irene, if she hasn't left already."

Bucky saluted, dashing down the stairs.

"Com'on Sherlock," Mary put her hand on his arm, "or else we'll end up late."

-

Loki watched Mary lead Sherlock away, and turned to Haymitch and Wanda.

Neither had left at his command — Haymitch was droning up all the places Irene could be, and Wanda was staring at him with an amused smile on her lips.

"You do realize I will not be helping you, right?" Wanda enquired, that perfect accent highlighting her every word, "I am here only to watch."

Loki rolled his eyes.

"I realize now, thank you for the information."

"...but in conclusion," Haymitch concluded, "I would suggest we wait for Barnes to return."

At that moment Bucky came dashing back up the stairs.

"I found her! She's waiting downstairs, Loke."

Loki nodded his thanks.

"Bucky, you get your art supplies. Haymitch... would you be interested in a date with Mary?"

Haymitch raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Mary? Mary Watson?"

"Yep."

"Can you... could you... do you... can you really arrange that?"

"I have a few ideas..." Loki smirked.

Bucky had run off to grab his backpack full of paper, pencils, pens and various paintbrushes. How he managed to get his schoolbooks in there as well, nobody knew.

"I'm in!" Haymitch grinned like a schoolboy (he was a schoolboy, but that aside).

"Then wait for me at the Shawaffee Shop downtown. Buck, you go there too. Draw whatever you want for the art competition, you're still in as long as you don't draw the Avengers. You can draw other supers though."

Bucky nodded, and he tramped down the stairs again with Haymitch at his side. 

"Shawaffee Shop? Nice touch," Wanda complimented, elbowing Loki gently, "and that date with Mary... do you think you can pull that off?"

"I'm positive," Loki answered.

"Ever wondered why it's called the Shawaffee Shop?" Irene enquired, climbing up the stairs, "and also, what's taking you so long?"

"It's called the Shawaffee Shop because they serve shawarma, waffles and coffee," Loki pointed out, "and sorry, I have a lot to arrange. I'm finished here now, you can go to the Shawaffee shop with the others Wanda. I need to talk to Irene."

Wanda nodded, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Of course, King Loki."

She moved to the stairs, and Irene watched her go semi-suspiciously.

"Who is she anyway? Wait a minute, isn't she the Principal's daughter or something?"

"It's a long story," Loki sighed, "but we need to go."

"Let me guess... the Shawaffee Shop?"

Loki pretended to be surprised.

"How did you know? Was it Wanda?"

Irene laughed.

"No, it wasn't. But seriously," she went over to dead-serious tone in seconds, "if you're setting me up on a date with Haymitch or Bucky, you are dead."

Loki grinned sheepishly.

"Ehehe... I guess I'll start planning my funeral, then."

Irene glared at him.

"Just kidding," Loki smirked.

"Trickster," Irene muttered, "all right then, off to the Shawaffee Shop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...