Louis Tomlinson's Sister ?! (...

By iimagines_1d

Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you... More

Prolouge :
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel !!
Links.

Chapter 22

880 6 0
By iimagines_1d

Aisley's POV:

*1 week later*

I have gotten so many calls today . I got at least 67 today . But I'm kinda p/o at Louis . He said I could only have 93 at most . It was supposed to be 90 . but I couldn't invite just 1 member of 5sos . So I ended up with 93 . He said he didn't want me "too overwhelmed" by the party . So if I wasn't pregnant I would have probably 400-500 people . But anyways . So all the celebrities I invited (53) are going . I have some of my friends from school (14/40) coming . I hope everyone can come . But lately Andrew has been texting me .

*ding*

Speaking of the rat .

Andrew Ex - Hiya Baabbyy . Where's my invitation ;)

Meeh - FOR THE 500TH TIME . YOU ARENT INVITED . AND IM NOT YOUR "Baabbyy" anymore.

Andrew Ex - Awh . Loverbuns , you think you can break up with me ? Were still together . Cause you know , your pregnant with my child . And well you have to let me see it . And I'm pretty sure you don't want to be a single mother . And I'll be there to teach it not to be a slut like its mother =\

Meeh - Bitch . You think you'll see him / her ? Pssf your funny . And wait actually . I won't be a single mother . I actually can get boys. Unlike you , why don't you just give up on girls liking you ? Nobody will sleep with you cause you have a small D . My boyfriend now is 100x larger than you . And um I'm the slut ? Your the one who raped me . Your the one who got me pregnant , and guess what . I'm going to file full custody . You'll be out of the picture for good . You will never see your child . Doesn't that hurt you ? Just make sure you can't get a guy pregnant before you sleep with him .

Andrew Ex - Okay . I'll just sleep with your so called best friend. She was the one yelling down the hallway she hates you cause your a bitch . And yeah that why my "D" is to big to fit in your mouth . And go ahead . You can file for full custody . I will just fight back . And your so called "boyfriend" can't be your imaginary friend . He won't care for you . whore .

Meeh - Mmmkay . Whatever you think . That's why Hayley was texting me that you were harassing her last week . And I love how you left out the part that you raped me . And your "D" couldn't even make it in my mouth . Cause you know my mouth was closed . And I will file for full custody . And my bf isn't imaginary . Go on Google and look up "Midnight Memories" and try to find out who . And stop calling me a fucking whore . And Hayley frickin hates you .

Andrew Ex - That's why she was screaming my name last night ;)

Meeh - Whatever bitch . goodbye .

Andrew Ex - Bye hoe .

So thats the typical texts me and Andrew have . God I hate his guts .

"Hey Babe ."

"Hi Harry ."

"What's up ?"

"The sky."

"Haha. Very funny . but seriously ."

"Oh nothing much . Just pissed at my ex ."

"Why ? What did he do now ? Do I need to kick his ass ?"

"He's treating me bad terrible . He was calling me a bitch , a slut , a whore , and a hoe ."

"Where the fuck does he live ?"

"No Harry . Calm down ."

"NO ! THE KID NEEDS TO LEARN HIS LESSON ."

"Harry. please stop ."

"Aisley . That's not cool . He doesn't need to treat my girl like that ."

"Harry . Its okay . He's just jealous ."

"Whatever . Can I read the messages please ?"

"um sure." I handed my boyfriend my phone.

he read through everything .

"Aisley . You were raped?" he whispered so I could only hear .

"Yeah." I said the volume .

"Oh my gosh . I'm so sorry ."

"Its fine ."

"No . No its not."

"Harry its not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is . We need to go press charges . Right now . Come on get your shoes on ."

"Harry I don't want to . I already promised him ."

"Aisley . Its not okay to do that to you . Promised or not . You are pressing charges . Or I will tell Louis ."

"Harry . Please . Please don't tell Louis . I don't want to press charges ."

"Aisley ! Stop arguing . Or I will . Come on ."

"Fine . But I love you a lot less right now . and your sleeping in your old room for a while . And we have to tell Louis were dating . and you have to buy me a whole new wardrobe , and makeup , and I can get my hair and nails done ."

"Fine . whatever makes you happy and to press charges ."

"Okay. Let's go ."

we drove to the police station .

"Hi . Um we need to press charges on somebody." I said politely .

"Okay . What's your names ?" the lady asked .

"Aisley Tomlinson and Harry Styles ." Harry said so innocent .

"Okay . Just have a seat over there and an officer will come and talk to you ." the lady said

"Okay thank you ." Harry thanked.

we went to sit in the area the lady pointed out.

"Harry. I really don't want to do this."

"Aisley everything will be okay ."

"You promise ?"

"Yes."

"Okay ."

"Are you Aisley Tomlinson and Harry Styles ?"

"Yes we are ." Harry said .

"Follow me please." The officer demanded .

we sat in a room . With a table , and 4 chairs . only 3 were filled up .

"So you want to press charges on somebody ?"

"Yes ."

"Okay . Who , why , evidence , and how they did it."

"Okay . Well my ex boyfriend Andrew Hill. He raped me , and I'm pregnant . Well I can show you , and we were at a party . and he was drunk and he's 17 . I was just talking to my friends . He came up to me and asked if I wanted a beer I said no thank you . And he pushed me into my friends and walked away . about an hour later he came back even more drunk . And he just made it look like he was monster . He said 'let's have sex right now' I said 'no . I don't want to'. And he was like 'yes you do . come on.' I argued with him . and then he punched me in my mouth . and that made me fall over . He picked me up and took me to the nearest bedroom . and he locked the door . He took off his clothes and he basically ripped mine off of me while I was fighting him to stop. But he ended up finding 3 ropes a sock and tape . And well he tied my hands together behind my back and my feet one on each side of the bed . and he put the sock in my mouth and taped my mouth so I couldn't scream or spit the sock out of my mouth . and then you know what happened next ." I said .

"Okay. Can I have evidence please ?" The officer said .

"Yes ." I lifted up my shirt half way up my stomach .

"It looks like your just fat. I would have to see an ultrasound picture and feel your breasts cause your breasts should feel swollen ."

"Excuse me ?" Harry shouted .

"What . I have to do my job." he winked at me .

"You are not touching my girlfriend like that ! You want ultrasound pictures sure ! But no touchy on my girlfriend ." harry screamed.

"Dang man . I'm just messing with you all . I have a wife and kids . see" the officer said and showed us his phones background .

"That wasn't funny ." Harry said .

"Ah . But can I see those ultrasound pictures ?"

"Yes ." I said as getting out the pictures and showing him .

"Okay . How many weeks are you ? Like 14 . I have another appointment next week ."

"who are witnesses . who's party ? what was the address of this party ?"

"Witnesses are Hayley Murphy , Stephanie Downings , Erika Thompson , Lacey Batter , and Zoey Welson . The Party was Derrick Jones . And his address is 4430 York Boulevard. 5483911 . His phone number is 842-050-1834 ."

"okay . I'll send this to an attorney. You guys are dismissed ."

"Okay. Thanks." Harry said .

we left and went home . Louis and Eleanor were on the couch . everybody else were was in the basement . I whispered to Harry and told him it was time .

"Where have you guys been ?" Louis asked .

"Out . But we have tell you guys something."

"Okay . Sit down ."

"Don't freak out , don't scream , don't break anything ."

"Okay . But I can probably guess what your going to say ."

"Then can you say it ?"

"Yes . You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend ."

"Wait how do you know ?" Harry asked .

"When you text her I'll be right next to you and it says 'Aisley's my boo ' and Aisley's says 'Harry's my baee ' so when you guys text and I'm by you guys I know your dating ."

"Smart ass ." I whispered so everyone else can hear . everyone laughed .

I got up and walked to my bedroom and changed into a pair of grey Hollister swear pants and a white and black striped Cami from Hollister . Me and Harry were going to have a movie night .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 520 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
88.8K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
1.6K 61 15
For three years, Harry has been running from his past. Now, he is moving to London and pledges to fulfil his only dream -- making it big in the music...