Just A Dream (Ticcidrowned)

By Maskeddoodler142

Wrote this crap back in 2018, I was in the seventh grade of course it's going to be bad. But whatever, I trie... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
4th of July
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
bouns 1
bouns 2
5 facts
bonus 3

17

1.1K 42 82
By Maskeddoodler142

(A/N This chapter was inspired by tobyisahoe thank you, also I wanted to thank all of you. Yes you reading this right now, thank you. And I don't think I say this often, but I love you peeps.)

"TOOOBBBYYYY!!" I hear puppeteer yell through the mansion. I was fixing my bed, but now I was running through the halls. When I finally got to puppeteer I see bloody painter in pure shock and Rake running towards me.

"What's going on?" I ask knowing it's probably something really tragic. Sonic E.X.E showed me an picture of me on a his phone. The picture had me in it with my back story and all. It seemed fine until I got to Relationships

CONONLY SHIPPED WITH CLOCKWORK!!

oh h*ll no...

And I hate Rake?! What kind of mad-

"Toby, Rake come. It's time we head to the meeting." Zalgo said finishing off the red Jello he was eating. What's with him and red Jello, it's not any other color just RED. Everyone has their own kinks. I guess...

Zalgo led us into a room where three other pastas sat; Offendy, Trendy, and Splendy. Splender looked extremely peeved.

"Hey Toby ever wonder why I try and destroy Slenderman? Well this is why." He turned to Slender's brothers. "Ok anything to report?" Zalgo asked them.

Splendy was first to speak. "He  wouldn't even try my hot kool aid!"  It was serious crap when it came to Slender and kool aid. For example; one day Slenderman knocked kool aid out of Jeff's hand and it got on BEN. Neither of them talked to Slender for a week.

Offender was next to speak. "It's not fair that we're called the slender brothers we all know that I'm the oldest and not only that but I'm the bad guy out of the brothers!"

Ok that is true, but not really a reason to kill someone. Well unless your Jeff then you kill everyone.

Trendy shook his head. And Zalgo spoke up.
"Like Offenderman said it's not fair. I'm made out to be the worst being to exist. Mean while Slender eats children and kills people. AANND he gets a movie!" There was a gasp from Rake.

Time skip brought to you by L.J's superior twerking skills

Never gets old

"Tooooobbbbbbyyyyy!" Zalgo yelled from what I think is the main entrance. This place is so big one could spend their entire life here and never explore the entire mansion. I began running towards the entrance. When I see a familiar looking elf, my pace increases, but decreases almost instantly. What if he hates me? I began walking to him. What if he doesn't remember me?

What if he doesn't love me?
_________________________________________________

Ok soo ima be gone for a week and a half to go to Texas.

And I wanted you all to know when I return you shall get tons of updates, I mean... probably. Im probably going to do three updates each with 1000 words or more. Plus the book is almost to 1000 reads!

Bye loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 103 18
Yandere Jeff, deal with it. [5-4-23] I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ITS NOT EVEN GOOD.
49K 2.4K 42
bruh this shit was made when i was in 7th grade pls it's so bad 4 what... 🗑 Started: 9/10/19 Completed: 4/17/20 with 8.2k reads NO SEQUEL.
49.1K 1K 21
I wrote this SIX years ago omg I had problems. This is disgusting, horrid. I was 12 and I'm turning 20 within the next year. The hell. Enjoy losers...
288 71 35
Ayo quit reading my other cringe fic read this one instead I put effort into this one (once again mature for violence and language)