Never Gonna Give In

By Love_Living

Elena Gilbert despises Klaus, but when she is kidnapped things take a turn for the worse Elena finds herself... More

Never Gonna Give In
Call It What You Want
The Worst Reunion Ever
Plane Ride To Hell
Nightmare On Bourbon Street
Attempting Mission Impossible
Worst Case Scenario
Kink To The Master Plan
A Beginning To The End Part I
A Beginning To The End Part II
Trip To Mystic Falls
Explanations And Apologies
Always and Forever
War's Not Over Yet
Never Saw It Coming
Good News and Bad News
More News

Ever Gonna Be Okay

2.8K 68 0
By Love_Living

AN: Chapter 3 and more to come. This one is more of a filler chapter, that is why you guys get two in one day :) but do not skip because it leads up to the next chapter. There will be some action and a Klena moment! And remember to Vote/Comment/Follow! It is important to find out what happens next!

Disclaimer: I don't own TVD all rights go to the writer and producers!

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Ever Gonna Be Okay

It's been a few days since the incident between Elena and Irene. The witch hadn't made a reappearance as of yet. Elena sat in the living room with a coffee when Tyler and Scott entered the room. "Hey 'Lena. Whatcha doing in here all by yourself? The rest of us are all in the movie room watching The Conjuring." Elena started laughing. "I don't remember the last time I watched a horror movie. Probably because our lives are a horror movie." Elena shook her head. "Come on Elena it's called having fun." Scott said. In blur he was in front of her taking her coffee out of her hands and lifting her up bridal style. "Scott!" Elena squealed and started pounding on his chest. "Lemme Go!" Scott feigned dropping her, which caused her to cling to him for dear life. She screamed which caused the two surrounding hybrids to cringe. "Seriously 'Lena?! That hurt!" Tyler whined while grabbing her coffee. Elena smirked as Scott carried her out of the living room and into the movie room where he plopped her on top of Jesse who squeezed her into a hug. "Jesse! Let me go!" Elena whined while pulling a puppy dog face. "Not gonna happen E. If I let you go your gonna leave us!" Jesse pouted and started ticking her sides. "Ah! No! I- I promise I won't leave just s- stop tickling me!" Elena giggled while trying to squirm away from her pack brother.

1 and a half hours later most of the hybrids are sprawled out on the couch with Elena laying on Jesse's chest. "You know," Elena sighed. "Horror movies are a lot scarier when they're a true story..." She said while looking at the ceiling absentmindedly. "WAIT! THAT WAS A TRUE STORY!" Trevor asked bug eyed mouth agape. "Yeah..." Elena looked at him as if he were crazy. "Your not scared are you Trev?" Elena smirked at the hybrid. "N-No... I'm not scared that the creepy Annabelle doll is gonna murder me in my sleep or anything..." He mumbled which caused the rest of the hybrids to burst out laughing. "They're making a second movie called Annabelle. I am so watching it!" Elena grinned. While Trevor looked terrified. "Horror movies really aren't as good as they used to be. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Chucky. Nightmare On Elm Street-" Elena cut Scott off, "Twilight!" Elena feigned a shudder and a grimace. The hybrids burst out laughing. "That one is scary for a whole different reason 'Lena." Tyler grinned broadly at her shaking his head slightly.

Elena stood up from her spot and stretched out her sore limbs. "Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Night guys." She waved behind her as she exited the movie room. When she got to her room she looked out her bay window. Everything seemed so serene, tranquil. Moon light glittered on the surrounding foliage and the stream that ran through the property.

Elena opened her window, deciding that she desperately needed to go out for a run. She craved it as the full moon called out to her. She dropped two stories onto the dew ridden grass. It had obviously previously rained.

Elena shed her clothes and willed herself to shift. It was excruciating, but was quicker than the previous time she had shifted. When the pain subsided Elena shook out her pure white coat and took off, blurring deeper into the woods. She stopped by the stream to look down at herself. What she saw was not the teenage girl with dark brown locks and deeper brown eyes, but a vicious white wolf with blazing gold eyes that stared into the pits of your soul. Obviously not human. But not completely wolf either. Elena fought her inner wolf for mutual control. She watched as her eyes went from vibrant gold to a murky semi brown semi gold mix. As Elena stared down at herself she saw a shadow out of the corner of her eye.

When she spun around and saw nothing at first, but she could smell wolves. She growled deeply and in an instant she came face to face with ten or so wolves. Elena knew these weren't regular wolves, they held humane qualities that she could never describe, but she knew werewolves couldn't control their inner wolf. Their glowing golden eyes proved her point. Elena growled loudly. Loud enough to hopefully draw the attention of her pack mates. The surrounding wolves chuffed a mocking laugh at her as if they thought it was silly she should even try to stand up for herself.

Elena's ear twitched in uncertainty. She knew she couldn't take on all ten wolves, but she didn't know if her message was received. When wolves appeared around the pack that was currently closing in on her. She yipped quietly her tail swishing. She immediately got into a hunters crouch snarling eyes as gold as the werewolves. Saliva dripped from her long canines as she peeled back her lips exposing her deadly teeth.

She stayed low ready to spring at any attackers. Her own pack stayed in the shadows awaiting their alpha's command. With a flick of his midnight black ear her pack pack mates sprang into action killing most instantly. Elena killed one and looked around to see Tyler's grey wolf form struggling underneath two massive werewolves. Elena blurred over tackling both the werewolves to the ground. One's spine was severed on impact efficiently killing it will the second grappled with Elena.

Her pack mates surrounded her trying to find their in. The kill shot. Elena growled ferociously as she found her opening. Her canines plunged into the werewolf's unprotected neck, cutting the carotid artery. Elena took evasive action holding the wolf's throat in her mouth as it started chocking on it's own blood. She applied great amounts of pressure until she heard the spine tingling snap of the wolf's neck. Elena watched as the life drained from the wolf's eyes before releasing it from her deadly grip.

Klaus watched on as his newest hybrid viciously tore open the werewolf's throat and broke it's neck with her jaws. She stared at the limp body below her before looking up at him. She looked deadly with her muzzle drenched in blood. She even had streaks of it along her back and paws. Klaus was impressed that such a new hybrid could be so efficient. She was like a cold blooded killing machine. Even better than Stefan Salvatore in his opinion. Elena had tortured her last kill. Making him nearly bleed to death before slowly cracking his spinal cord. Maximum damage. Klaus sent the rest of his pack back to his mansion. When they were all out of sight he trotted up to Elena who was laying on her stomach with muzzle between her paws. 'Hey, everything is going to be okay, love.' Klaus tried to comfort her. Elena just stood up walking over to the stream she walked along it until she found the deepest point. She flopped into it and swam around trying to dislodge the dried blood from her fur. The blood of the three innocents she just killed. 'They were hardly innocent, 'Lena. They would have killed you had we not shown up when we did.' Elena just shook her head. 'Stupid pack mind' She muttered in thought. Knowing that Klaus would hear this time.

Elena clambered up onto the bank and shook out her fur sending water droplets every which way. Elena then ran off at break neck speed to where her clothes lay in between some exposed tree roots. She took them a little deeper into the woods and began to phase back.

Once Elena was dressed again she wandered back to the spot near the stream where she left Klaus, only to find him leaning against a tree in human form. "It was very stupid of you to go off without backup. Anything could've happened." Klaus chastised walking up to her. Elena looked down guiltily. She hadn't meant to end up in danger. Klaus lifted her chin so she was looking at him instead of at the ground.

"Elena, I'm not mad. I just worry for your safety," I stared at him completely flabbergasted. He cared about me? "We're from the same pack, and I am the alpha. I care about my pack mates well being like any good leader would." Elena deflated some, but did not understand why she suddenly felt so depressed.

"I know, I'm very sorry, Klaus." Elena wrapped her arms around him in apology and he accepted after a moment of stunned silence. Elena looked back up at him. "And Klaus," She stated taking a brief pause. "I'm never gonna be okay again." She said sadly before leaving his warm, masculine embrace.

"No you won't. You'll never be the same person you were before this all happened. You are a hybrid now, half werewolf and half vampire." Elena nodded before heading back to the house with Klaus hot on her heels. "Coffee sounds good. I didn't get to finish my coffee. Would you like a mug, Klaus?" Elena started thinking aloud, and added the question as an after thought. She turned to look behind her. "That sounds great, love. I'll get it and meet you in the living room." Klaus nodded his head curtly.

The two hybrids raced home with Elena winning; though Klaus claimed he was 'going easy on the newbie'.

Elena sat in the living room awaiting her coffee. "Three sugar three creme, right?" He called from the kitchen. "Yep!" She said popping the p. Klaus came into the room and set their coffee's on the coffee table. He sat on the other end of the couch, grabbing his coffee as Elena did the same.

They sat in silence for a while just enjoying each others company. But the silence was short lived as Klaus took a breath, about to speak. "We're going to do some training tomorrow. Just to touch up on our skills." Elena nodded, slowly sipping from her coffee mug. "Also," Klaus trailed off. Elena looked at him with her sharp brown eyes, cocking her head slightly. "My family is coming back for a while." Elena looked at him with a grim face. The last time she saw Elijah he had made the underground tunnels collapse and kept her there against her will. And she had kinda daggered Rebekah, which she was pretty sure Rebekah still wasn't to happy with. "Well, my remaining family. Finn and Esther are still running around who knows where. It will only be Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol joining us." Elena groaned.

"What's with the sour face, love? I thought you loved my family?" Klaus snickered. "Your eldest brother betrayed me, although for a good reason. Your sister hates me. And your little brother is a little bit too friendly." Elena sent a glare his way. Klaus only shrugged, smirking slightly. "They're be here sometime tomorrow." He returned to his coffee. The two former enemies now at close range and not wanting to rip each apart. They simply thought to themselves and drank their coffee.

Elena couldn't help but reflect back to their conversation by the stream. She would was never gonna be okay. But she would live on. They both would, because as long as they had each other nothing would stand in their way. They would never be human again, that much she knew for sure. Hybrids like vampires were a predatory species, they thrived on the chase, the blood spill it was what they lived for. Elena understood that now, and as much as she hated it, she accepted it. For the most part, but would she ever be okay as a hybrid? Control herself enough to not turn into a monster?

AN: Annabelle is actually going to be released in the fall of 2014 and I am going to watch it definitely. I love horror movies. Also I don't hate Twilight I actually write some Twilight Fanfiction, but I am team Jacob over team Edward. I don't believe that vampires sparkle... In my mind they burn and sizzle in sunlight...

Anyways enough with my rant. It's just my opinion against many others.

Catch'ya on the flip side Laterzzz ~LoveLiving

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
91.2K 3.1K 26
Adam Gilbert, twin brother of Elena Gilbert, knew from a pretty young age that there is more to this world then just plain humans. Later in his life...
506K 16K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
70K 2K 23
I'm alive for the first time, and I want my life to stay that way. But Stefan and Damon feel obligated to obey my little sisters wishes on bringing m...