Pokémon: Never Forget ✔ (Comp...

By EeveeLover22

【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a... More

Runaway Pikachu
The Eeveelution Forest
A spark of competition
A different kind of liar
I trusted you
Dance at dawn
Home
Electrifying chemistry
Talk with Purin
Little Butterfree
Family friendship
Search of the Oran Berry
Is this love?
You and me
His secret
I missed you
Trying to forget you
Frolicking in the flowers
Long-lost...
...Friend?
The shy Eevee
Raining chaos
Flaring fear
Jolting thunder
Teary cuddling
Shynee returns
Icy joy
Shining like the ice
Queen Nymphia
Discover yourself
Who will I take with me?
Let's travel together
The Beginning
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 10
The End
Never Forget

Day 9

1.3K 49 12
By EeveeLover22

"W-where are you taking me?! Let me go!"

The tall, outstanding Pokémon chortled. "I'm doing you a favor, rat." He proceeded to toss Pikachu to the ground, making the latter flinch in pain as he hit the rock-hard floor.

The monster's shadow towered over Pikachu's by a high rate. "... Along the rest of your friends."

"PIKACHU!" He heard a dozen voices yell at the same time with fearful desperation.

Pikachu's eyes turned to the dark corners of the cave. Booster, Rainer, Thunders, Suisei, Shynee and Zeni... they were all there. But what definitely surprised him he most was the fact Ash, Bonnie, Clemont and Serena were there as well.

All staring at his direction with great trepidation, they were somehow tied, with a seemingly very strong rope as they all struggled to break it.

"It was him…!" the Squirtle shouted, pointedly glaring at the mysterious Pokémon under her breath.

"You may be wondering why I gathered you all here…" the monster stated, a tight twisted smile forming his face. "...Well?"

Nobody responded.

"Alright, I'll tell ya anyways."

Pikachu growled slightly as he slowly stood up on his four paws and glared at him.

"I want to create a colony. A new village! Though there'll be a difference to the one you and I come from..."

"I'm going to rule over everything! Nobody will say no to me, no rejections, no mockeries. I'll be the master and you'll be the slaves!" he continued his speech, then pointed at Suisei, who could only stare at him in a shocked state. "I was once a little Zorua like you."

"...Sueki," he finally managed to say.

"...Now I'm a Zoroark."

"Why? Why would you want to do this?! I'm your brother! We're family…!"

Sueki gave him a dirty look, seemingly offended. "Pfft, family... I thought it was pretty obvious... ever since my birth, I wasn't good enough to have a family. I was never accepted by any of you... no one has ever loved me in my whole life because of you, idiot."

Zorua, now Zoroark, scoffed. "Because my brother was a shiny. A SHINY…! Do you really think they'd pay much attention to another run-of-the-mill Zorua when shinies to our species are next to the rarest?"

"I didn't CHOOSE to be a shiny! I can't help the fact I was born..." Sui glanced down, feeling guilty but also angered.

"You'll have it. Just this time... I'll be the shiny."

Though still worried and attentive about the current situation, Pikachu's mind was clouded on one thing: "Eevee... she's the only one missing. Why?"

/

"Why…? Why did they kidnap Pikachu so suddenly?!" The brown Pokémon was still planted on just the same place her friend had disappeared, refusing to move. "Who could it be一"

"Ay, ay, ay!
I'm your little Butterfree!
Purple, white and blue,
Make the colors in the sky!
Ay, ay, ay..."

"Huh?" Eevee's head turned to the direction the sounds came from in a split second. She saw clear, yellow rings glowing intensely among the dark bushes.

"The cretaure…?!" she uttered with fear. But it didn't respond, instead, the music rang again.

"I've been searching in the woods
And high upon the hills
Just to find, to find my samurai
Someone who won't regret
To keep me in his net
Yes, I need, I need my samurai
Need my samurai."

Her head merely tilted in both curiosity and confusion. But she wasn't scared anymore; just extremely curious and bewildered.

"Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Where's my samurai?"

She followed after the loud music and the golden rings in the dark with no hesitation.

"Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Where's my samurai?"

She ran faster and faster, and began panting slightly. But still, not losing sight of the objective.

"Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Ay, iyaiyai
Where's my samurai?
Where's my samurai?"

Reaching a corner, Eevee leapt into the air, and doing a full twirl, sent a dozen stars from her tail. "Swift…!" she cried,  trying to defend herself.

Just as the stars where about to reach the yellow rings, they fled, and instead, the golden stars hit a large rock.

Panting heavily, Eevee looked at what she had provoked. She didn't know she could do that, but she did... 

She slowly walked towards the object, but before she could reach it, her foot stepped into something muddy, she pulled it out.

Looking below the rock and over the damp surface, she saw a flower. Mostly bright yellow, black tips and a red core, attached into a necklace. It reminded her of someone.

"What... what is this doing here?"

"Waiting for you…" a soft, broken voice answered behind her.

She saw the golden rings again, but this time, she could also see the red eyes.
"Dad... you led me here?" Eevee asked with a sense of puzzlement.

The Umbreon truly seemed scared uncharacteristically. She noticed his black coat was covered in scars and mangled. "...Yes."

"…Why?"

"Look at the flower. More intently."

Eevee stared at the flower. It reminded her of someone. It reminded her of somewhere. It... reminded her of something.

And that something was...

Suddenly, her sepia-colored eyes widened. The once blank, cheery brown eyes were filled with shine and spark.

Life.

"Dad..." A sincere, but also saddened smile curved her lips. He gave her the exact same expression: apologetic.
"I'm... having… mixed emotions right now," she muttered, smile vanishing as soon as it had come.

"Dad... why did you delete my memories about Pikachu? And you... and Mom… and my friends…! Everything…!" For one of the first times in her life, she was yelling furiously at him; and he didn't dare object to her anger.

He looked down, clearly heavily disappointed on himself. "There's no valid excuse for what I did, daughter. All I can say is... I regret everything I did... and... and... I'm sorry."

Eevee wasn't too hesitant when she ran over to him and gave Blacky a bittersweet hug. "I'm not the kind of Pokémon to hold grudges... I forgive you… but I won't forget what you did."

"I did all of this because I love you... though it was truly the wrong way to protect you... I never had any bad intentions for you. I don't want to ever lose you, or your mother. I was idiotic."

Eevee slowly looked up to him, as he continued. "Just because my father as snatched away from me... doesn't mean your father should be taken away from you as well... especially when he is right in front of you."

He smiled sweetly, looking at her brown eyes and blinked slowly with appreciation. Eevee blinked at the same speed rate. "…I'll figure everything out," she whispered.

"Now take the flower. Thanks to me, we don't have much time..." the Umbreon told her with urgency. 

"You used Purin's radio to bring me here, and now I'm going to use the flower she saved for me... even though she's gone, she's still helpful!" The Eevee chuckled, a hint of sadness as she glanced at the grave. 

Blacky chuckled softly as well. "Now, go! You have to! Your friends are in danger... only I could escape before he locked them in..."

"Alright! I'll do my best!" she bellowed with pure determination in her voice.

"She sounds so much like that Pikachu... and I'm thankful. This is not the Eevee I was turning her in… but the one I want her to turn into" Blacky felt truly proud of his daughter's personal change. "I love you… Hana."

"Hana...? So that's name Grandma talked about..."

"You deserve to know, though I was always afraid to say it... it means 'flower'…" He smiled tenderly as she rushed away immediately.

She feels something when she looks at the flower Pikachu had gifted her so many years ago.

/

While Suisei and his twin brother, now a fulm grown Zoroark, argued, Pikachu took the opportunity to sneak from Ketsueki, as he was the only one not stuck in rope yet.

He quickly trotted off to Ash. "Pikachu...! Buddy!" the boy murmured with something between relief and worry. "Can you help us…?"

The mouse nodded confidently, and pointed his tail towards Ash's direction. "This must work..."

"Pikaaa... chu! (Irooon... Tail!)"

Everyone, including the Zoroark, turned their heads at the yell, and to their surprise, there stood Ash, free from the ropes. He was panting slightly, a little fear that soon turned into determination. He threw one of his Pokéballs. "Greninja, I choose you!"

"Greninja! (Ash!)" the Pokémon roared as he glanced at his companion for orders.

Sueki seemed nervous at the sight, but didn't let it get to him, as he masked it with a huge smirk. "Zoro Zoroark… (Come at me…)"

"Pika Pika... (Things will get ugly...)" Pikachu remarked, knowing he still had to free the rest of his friends. Meanwhile, Ash would distract Ketsueki... which would be pretty hard to do.

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...
4.7K 113 18
"What happened?" Being a Sylveon, she had expected it all to work out because there was no reason not to. But then, finding out that her fiancé had c...
20.9K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...
14.2K 806 55
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...