Game On!

By DarkWriters

She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over th... More

1.It's called rejection honey.
3.K-k-kiss me!
4.Get over yourself sweetie.
5.Is it getting hot in here or WHAT?!
6.When things get to worst. Food AND fight.
7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.
8.It's official..Meeting them.
9.Oh no she didn't!
10.Tell me this isn't happening.
11.Can I ask? What world am I in?
12.Crap....I really hate my life.
13.Damn, I really can't keep up.
Oh, it's time bay-beee!
15.Dang, she did it again!
16. It is the end.
Just a note.

2.Getting down and dirty.

3.8K 128 22
By DarkWriters

Dedicated to thereadyset419. We are co-writing this togehter. So she gets half the credit too :D 

So onto the story. VOTE AND COMMENT! ITS FOR THE ***WATTY'S AWARDS!***

Chapter two:

“Miss Valentine! What is the meaning of this? Screaming in the hall way and your five minute late! Detention! You as well Miss Mason.” said a really irritated Mr. Bones.

I looked around and saw that we were indeed the only people in the hall way the big clock on the wall also conferring we were both five minutes late from our current classes.

I glared at Chloe, I ended even later than before, and she smiled sheepishly. “Well?! What are you waiting for! Get to your classes!” He said up our faces.

I nodded quickly and ran to my class, Chloe who had a different class from me, ran the opposite direction. 

Luckily I had Maths today, it was Mrs. Morgan, and she was strict fair teacher, though she didn’t really care much about being that late as long as you listened and learned you were good to go.

I felt bad for being late though. Just because I rule the school doesn’t mean I have bad grades. I actually loved math. I muttered a tiny ‘Sorry I am late.’ And Mrs. Morgan didn’t seem to care. She just smiled and turned around and wrote on the board.

I opened my notebook and copied down the math equations on the board. Soon enough I was done with them, did I mention I was really good at math? I gazed out the window daydreaming about the cutie with the glasses. Which was weird because I never daydreamed about boys. I thought about him until I felt a crumpled piece of paper being chucked at my head. I turned around and narrowed my eyes at the people around me and everybody looked down at their notebooks. Everyone besides Luke who was snickering.

 “What?” I hissed at him.

He winked at me thinking it was attractive, “Want to go out tonight?” I snorted, Luke was not interested in going out on a date with me, he was doing this to annoy me, I knew it, he knew, we all knew it. It’s an everlasting game we’ve played with each other though today I was not in the mood.

“Go to hell,” I replied.

He grinned widely, showing of his straight white teeth that made him handsomer even more. Curse him why did he have to be that good looking? With that unbelievably soft curly hair, hazel eyes and long eyelashes that any could would kill for “Now, Liv. Baby is that any way to talk to your completely hot boyfriend?” he asked wickedly. He cocked his head to the side waiting for me to blow. But I was not going to satisfy him.

I ignored this time and turned to the window, I started to drift away, when another paper came flying my way. Screw this; I am going to freaking kill him!

“That’s it” I snarled widely and threw the damn paper at him. He laughed and ducked as I threw the paper. The paper came flying at another person’s face that let out a scream.

“Shit.” I muttered. The paper hit Kelly. I had nothing against Kelly, but she was a major drama queen. You could poke her and she’d ignore you for the pain you caused her.

Mrs. Morgan’s head snapped the minute she heard the scream glaring at me, Luke was too busy chuckling away to notice and Kelly? Well that chick didn’t know the minute of letting it go. She picked up the paper and threw it right back at me.

I glared at her with cat-like narrow eyes ready to kill. I picked up another piece of paper and flung it like a softball at her head. And might I say I had pretty damn good aim. The whole class found this very humorous but stayed quiet. Mrs. Morgan stood in front of my desk with arms crossed and her heel tapping impatiently on the floor

Before Mrs. Morgan could open her mouth I said “Yea, yea I know the drill. Detention,” She raised her eyebrow and I shuffled a bit, I hated it when she looked at me with that disappointed look at me. I hated letting her down she had so much confidence in me. She really was fond of me. She nodded and turned her glare at Luke and Kelly.

“Miss Winston, Mr Xavier you will be joining Miss Valentine in detention as well,” Both of their head snapped in her direction and they both gaped their mouth wide open. Well that sure got their attention!

“What did I do?!” They both asked at the same time.

“Really, Mr Xavier, you think I didn’t notice it was you who threw it first? And Miss. Winston that scream wasn’t really needed and retailing wasn’t any good, so don’t ask again what did you do if you don’t want another detention.”

They both sighed, knowing it was utter suicide if they decided to get against Mrs. Morgan, the student slayer, that wasn’t even a joke. One time she made a student wet his pants and run out of the classroom. She was a very nice teacher and everyone respected her. But when you didn’t she was literally your worst nightmare.

After that small incident, time quickly went past, and that was followed by a boring lesson of science and English. Lunch felt like a million miles away. It sucked that Chloe wasn’t even in any of my lessons. I guess they finally realized we shouldn’t be paired up in the same classes after last time.

Honestly it wasn’t our fault. It’s the dumbass whoever hires the teachers around here fault. They hired a teacher who literally had no idea what he was talking about or teaching. Since me and Chloe are actually smart we corrected him every time he was wrong. We may have gone a little overboard but could you blame us? One day he had had enough of our antics after we corrected his grammar. He threw his textbook at the desk, stormed out of the room, and quit. He got all the newspapers to write about us and what little brats we are.

Boy was the headmaster mad! I’ve never seen him that angry before. It was quite comical to watch him because he really couldn’t punish us or expel us. Both of our parents fund this school quite a bit. So it would be a very bad decision on his part.

Though, things kind of went downhill from there; first by making sure we were not in any same class, then torturing us, by give us detention two months straight and writing an essay each detention.

Finally I heard the bell rang which sounded like music to my ears, after that bastard rejected me I couldn’t wait to get sweet revenge. I was the first one out of the door.

I happily skipped to the cafeteria. I snatched up a chef’s salad and went over to my usual table. I slurped my diet coke as Kelly plopped down right in front of me. I gave her one of my famous death glares and looked down at my food. She grinned sheepishly “Aw come on! I thought it was Luke! So I decided to scream!”

Yeah okay Kelly, she thought I actually believed that.

She heaved a sigh and rested her chin on her hand, “Fine, it was boring in the classroom! I guess I wanted to stir up some drama,”

Yeah no kidding I thought, Kelly was a gorgeous African American, with thick black hair that was always with in a pony tail or plaits. Today it was in a pony tail, her neat dark brown eyes pleading me to forgive her.

“Dang girl, I hate you” I muttered, knowing I lost; she grinned and quickly dug into her food. She shovelled her pasta salad down in seconds. Damn, that girl ate so much and was skinny as pretzel sticks! I envied her for it she could eat all she wants and gained nothing. Chloe sat down right next to Kelly and sat up straight with a smug look on her face.

“What gives?” I asked interested by the look on her face. She was obviously happy about something.

“Oh, nothing, Mr. Salkins finally gave everyone their partners for History and I just got mine.” She said avoiding eye contact with me and Kelly while unwrapping her sandwich.

“Oh yeah, who is it?” I asked intrigued for it must be someone special for her to grin like that.

“Blake, Blake Crawford” She replied.

I frowned, I know no one of this school named Blake Crawford, there was a Blake Stiller but he was a year younger.

“Who the hell is that?” I demanded.

“Must you ask?” She said. I continued to look confused when it hit me. At that moment he came in.

“No!” I gasped.

“Ooo! Look there he is! Hey Blake!” yelled Chloe waving for him to come over. What the hell was she doing!? He smiled back at her and headed over in our way. He tensed when he saw my face. My eyes wandered down at the ground.

Kelly played with her pony tail, “Welcome to Roosevelt High. Why you came her at the end of the school year I have no idea but...”

Blake shrugged “I have my own reason.”

She nodded and went back to eating her apple. I glared at him and he glared right back. Chloe seeing all this quickly told him she would meet him later. Blake nodded and walked off without a word to her.

Dang what have I ever done to him?

 Chloe looked amused. “So you ready to back out already?”

I flared my nose “no way in hell, I can get any guy in this school, and I will get him if it’s the last thing I do.”

Kelly perked up, “what are you talking about?”

I debated about telling her, but though what the heck and informed her about the bet. She smiled broadly.

“This is going to be an interesting year!”

                                                                 ***

“Now, I don’t want any of you to talk, or give anyone eye contact! Do you buffoons all understand?!” said Mr Bones.

I wanted to slap him, he was the reason I was here.

But you would have got detention anyway said my inner voice. I ignored that and continued on glaring at him.

“I am going to talk to Head about issues none of need to know, so for the love of god behave and if I hear one word out of you when I come back, well you don’t want to know” and with that existed the room.

“I bet you he didn’t have any good threats,” muttered Luke. Kelly laughed and got out a chewing gum passing it along to us. It looked like it was only us three in detention. This was quite unusual because normally it would be at least half a dozen, must have been an uneventful day at Roosevelt High.

We were in the detention centre which was really a big room that was designed for at least fifty students to fit in. It was quite stuffy really and the teachers being really mean wouldn’t let anyone open the windows. They obviously want us to die of heat stroke.

Apparently that was one punishment itself.

“Let’s play a game,” whined Luke whilst chewing his gum. I unwrapped mine and stuffed in my mouth.

“What do you propose?!” asked Kelly.

Luke grinned widely. “I was hoping you would ask; let’s play a game called Never Have I Ever.”

Kelly clapped and squealed and I started at him mad. “You do realize Bones can walk in any time?” 

He smirked, “Well that’s the fun part, you in?”

I thought about it but shrugged, ah what the hell! I was already in trouble what is the worst that could happen?  Never Have I Ever was a game where someone asked have you done this; if yes then they had to strip if no it was person turn to say.

“I want to start!” said Kelly.

Luke nodded “Knock yourself out.”

“Never have I ever gone to school drunk.” Kelly smirked widely.

Luke glared at her and took off his shirt, revealing his mouth-watering hard six pack. I grinned this was going to be fun; I decided to feel rebellious and took off my skirt. So all I stood in was my underpants. Luke’s eyes shot down to my panties and went straight back up hoping I wouldn’t notice.

“My turn!” said Luke. “Never have I ever... had phone sex so hot the operator listened in”

My eyes bulged, who does that anyways? That is until I head a giggle from Kelly who took of her shirt. I started at her.

“When and where?”

Kelly stood quiet and giggled behind her hand. It was my turn. I smirked widely at the both of them.

“Never have I ever, had sex on an airplane,”

“Shit...” Luke muttered. He slipped out of his pants and tossed them across the room. Kelly and I remained in our previous clothes.

“Luke! Doing the nasties on a plane! With who!” Kelly squealed. He smiled confidently with a hint of cockiness.

“The flight attendant,”

Before I knew it we were almost fully naked. Luke was sitting on a desk with nothing but his boxers on. Kelly and I both in our panties and bras. We heard footsteps come down the hallway and almost panicked. Lucky for us, it was just a teacher passing by.

“Never have I ever made a move on a teacher...” he said. I glanced over at Kelly. She sat there not removing any clothing from her body. Shit... no I regret doing that with Mr. Sanders! Mr. Sanders was my history teacher last year. After class he asked me to stay with him to get the homework I missed. We ended up making out in the supply closet in his room on a shelf.

“Well...” said Luke.

“I admit it...I did. But I’m not taking off anything else,” I refused.

“You can’t break the rules!” Kelly shouted. I glared at her, I wanted to smack her. Is she serious! She was agreeing with him!

“Yea Liv, you can’t break the rules,” he said slowly.

“I refuse,” I said sternly.

“Well I guess I’m going to have to take it off for you then,” he said seductively.

He slowly got up from his seat and walked over to me in nothing but boxers. Kelly just watched. He put his hands around my shoulders and softly caressed them. His lips moved down to my ear and he gently brushed against it making me shudder. Why was I letting him do this to me? I just couldn’t stop him for some reason. Did I like it? His lips brushed against my neck whilst his hot breath gently caressed my body. His hands slowly glided down to my bra clasp. It was like he was mesmerizing me with his touch. He unclasped the bra and he pulled it off with his teeth. Holy shit! I didn’t think he was actually going to take it off! I snapped out of his trance and grabbed the bra from his mouth.

But it was too late. We all froze as Mr. Bones walked in the room. All us naked, and me without anything but panties. Goddamnit we are in so much trouble.

 “Wha-what-wha?”  He spluttered out.

“Shit!” I muttered.

“Busted...” Luke said.

There were two reasons why I wished we weren’t busted.

1.)    We were going to be in some deep shit.

2.)    I didn’t want Luke to stop...

********************************************************************

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ? xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
194K 10.9K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...
506 4 19
As the daughter of a beauty mogul, Livia Aldaine has never had to work for much in her life. However, she decides to flip the script when she takes a...
41.9K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...