creepypasta x reader lemon

By Smoljellart

SEXUAL CONTENT (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) Btw I'm editing it :) More

HEY PPL
Masky x reader
Offenderman x reader
EYELESS JACK X READER YAY
:>
laughing jack x reader
Should I do some creepy pasta girls
Liu x reader
Ben x reader
Guess what 🤩😏
Since I been having time 👀
the puppeteer x reader part 1
Ticci Toby x reader
CHAPTERs that are coming
Jason The Toymaker x Reader
*update*
Jeff x reader x E.j
Toby x reader
Dr. Smilely x Reader
Hiiii again everyone

hoodie x reader

20.1K 276 489
By Smoljellart

Me and hoodie were running around the forest seen we knew each other since three years ago I loved how he looked with out his mask he never left it off for the other but me i started to get the feels for him about five months ago. we kept running but I was to catch in my thoughts but I snapped out of it when I slipped and fell I was waiting for impacted but it never came. I peeked out to see hoodie holding me in his arms a blush went to my cheeks as his mask was lifted a little see he was smiling down at me.

"y-y-you a-alright", he asked I nodded.

"thanks hoodie", I standed up and gave him a kiss on the cheek his face blushes as he quickly pulled hes mask back down.

"Hehehe cute", I whispered but he heard me some reason he seemed to change into a different person he pinned me to the wall.

"So you think i'm cute eh", he whispered in seductively. That's the first time he didn't stutter it made my face heat up so quickly.He moved he's knee near my crouch.

"ah", I moaned; I covered my mouth quickly while Hoodie moved his hand up my shirt and went under my bra and started squeezing my boob i'm trying to not moan.

"mm", I moaned; Hoodies head moved down to my neck and bit down he made me scream in pleasure. He laughed at me ugh.

I want him to stop teasing so I flip him on the ground and took over first Kiss his neck then down then I took his shirt off and pants but not boxers I wanted him to wait he was begging me to help hes little friend but nope I teased him. While he rubbed his knee on the crouch of my pants fuck it I cant wait I let him take over and damn hes good.

He moved my pants, shirt, and last panties he tease me because of how wet they were. He lined his dick to my entrance.

"y-y-you r-ready", he said he must be worried about hurting me.

"i-i'm good g-go", after that he slammed into me I wanted to scream but my body didn't let me so I gasped. He stared to thrust slowly soon the pain turn into pleasure I moaned loudly as he started to go faster. But I wanted more "hoodie m-m-more", I moaned out he just nodded and groaned. I felt a knot in my stomach "hoodie i'm ab-", I didn't get to finish as I came . Soon after hoodie came too and sat next to me.

"I love y-y-you (y/n)", He panted.

"I love you too", I panted trying not to sleep and put on my clothes on.

But one thing you didn't know was that slendy felt someone messing around in his woods so he teleport-ed to see who but regretted it he crawled  into a ball at the house. While on the other hand The Rake was watching the whole thing go down that little freak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 1K 188
Mature content
167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
53.3K 2.5K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them