His lady from lust and lies t...

By animeher

My name is Chloe Silverado. I am a gypsy. Yes, that means I can see into the future. I travel the world and... More

Chapter one:
Chapter two:
Chapter four:
Chapter five:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chalpter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
29
30
31

Chapter three:

5.7K 131 35
By animeher

After Meyrin and Sebastian left I realized that it was too dangerous for me to be staying in this house. I need to talk to Ciel and tell him I'm leaving. So I rang the servant bell.
Moments later I hear a knock at my door and Finny appeared

"Hello Ms. Silverado. Is there anything you need?"

"Ermmm Yes. Can you please take me to Ciel's room? I would myself but I am still unaware of where anything is in this manor."

"Yeah! No problem"

We then start walking down the Manson's hallway and eventually Finny takes us to a room. He then knocks on one of two grand doors.

"Come in" says Ciel

Finny opens the door and we walk inside.

"Young master, Ms. Silverado is here to see you."

I walk in and it seems like we are in the mansions's study as the first thing that catches my eye is a beautiful, large bookcase. I then walk up to the desk where Ciel is sitting in front of a pile of books.

" Cie-  ummm young lord, I am thankful for you giving me a place to stay for tonight.  If you ever need another palm reading do not hesitate to ask me. Although I think it is time for me to leave the manor. I have a business to start and I should be able to move into my building now so... um farewell and thank you. I'm just going to go get my things and I will be off."

I then turn around and start walking away

"Nonsense. I will have Sebastian get your things and we will escort you back to your building."

"Sebastian go get Miss Silverados things"

"Yes my lord"
I turn around and I see that damn demon behind me! How long has he been here?

                                            ...
Currently, Sebastian, Ciel and I are in the carriage on our way back into town.

I cannot believe my first day in London I came across a demon and an Earl! It most definitely would be an interesting experience to tell my family back home...

Although it was interesting, I am still glad to be out of the mansion. I wonder what other people I will meet in London with my business.
                                               ...
Eventually we arrive. I leave the carriage and wave Ciel goodbye and Sebastian takes my things.

We then start to go up the steps of the building when I see the old lady. She is talking to another woman with short blond hair who also has her luggage with her.

Am I sharing the building? I never agreed to a roommate.

I walk up to the old woman.
"Hello. I am here to move in. I have brought my things."

She looks at me with a sincere face

"I am sorry madam but I have already sold the building to this young lady here."

"What do you mean? I already paid. And you said that I was ready to go."

"I apologize but she gave me a much better and more generous offer. I hope you understand. I can pay you back the first half of your deposit."

What the hell?

"We shoud go" I say under my breath to Sebastian

We then get back into the carriage and Ciel looks at me puzzled

"It seems the building Ms. Silverado was supposed to purchase has been purchased by another woman." Says Sebastian

"I am sorry to hear that Chloe, you are most welcome to stay at the mansion longer if you wish." Says Ciel

"No I could not. That would be too much" I exclaim

"No, we most definitely will not have you sleep outside. You can come stay with us again."

I smile softly at Ciel
"Thank you"

The carriage starts and we begin to head back

                                           ...
Later at the phantomhive Estate...
"Why would you look at that. Ms. Silverado is back!" Says Meyrin greeting me at the door

"Welcome back"  says Finny

"Hello to you all. It is nice to see you all again"

"I just do not understand why she would do that. it makes no sense at all." I say to Ciel

"That is true, even so, you have had quite the exhausting day. I think it is time you retire for the night. Sebastian, Take Miss Silverado to her room with her things."

"Very well, my lord"

Sebastian escorts me up to my room.

"Goodnight Ms. Silverado" he says and he exits the room

I slip into my night gown and then get into bed. As I am lying there I start to feel peckish. It is really late and I am sure the other servants are sleeping so I decide I am just going to go and get some food from the kitchen myself.

I take the candle stick from my room and quickly light it. I then start to tiptoe out of my room down the dark, quiet hallways of the mansion

It is really damn creepy down here and I am starting to think I made a mistake when I hear a voice down the hallway.

I hear Sebastian's voice in one of the rooms.  I quickly tiptoe to the room where the door is slightly cracked open. To my surprise, I see Ciel and Sebastian.
Sebastian is helping him into his bed. 

"good work today Sebastian. Now that my newest pawn is secure I am one step closer to a checkmate."

"Might I say, my lord you did not have to go through the trouble of making me purchase her building."

"Oh but I did. This way she is easily accessible when I need her. Besides,I am doing her a favour. It is no question that God awful, broken down building is exceedingly inferior to the mansion."

So the whole time. They were the ones preventing me from Moving in?

What the hell!

I run down the hallway to my room.

Ciel is not who I thought he was. I need to leave this place and now! 
I begin frantically packing my bag. When I have everything together I then open the window and decide I will leave from there, that way it will be easier for no one to notice my absence.

"My My, Ms. Silverado.
Are you not familiar with the saying that curiosity killed the cat?
How impolite of you, eavesdropping on a conversation like that. My master might not have been able to discern your presence but I most certainly did."

him.

I turn around and I see none other than Sebastian standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"I know what Ciel did. You two were the ones preventing me from moving to my building. For what ever reason you want me stuck in this mansion."

"My, my but you just cannot leave now. It is much too dark outside. Especially not dressed in that attire."

I look down and realize I am still in my night gown. A slight blush creeps across my face. The gown is pink, short, and sheer with lace on the bottom. I pull on the ends of my gown feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Why would Ciel do this?"

"To put it simply, my master takes an interest in your... special abilities and would like to use them to his advantage."

"That is no reason to cage me like an animal. I am no ones possession and I certainly do not care what his title is." 

"Ms. Silverado, you should take my master's interest in you as an opportunity"

He then begins to walk towards me.
He comes closer until he is right up to my face.

Then he reaches out his right arm only to shut the window behind me.
I let out a little breath I was holding in.

Everyone in this mansion seems to be so deceiving, well except for the servants that is. Nevertheless, I must stay strong. This is when I realized that Sebastian is right.

I will make the most out of staying in this manor

"But honestly Ms. Silverado. Going about the mansion running about in this tiny night gown? It seems like you are trying to seduce me"

He then takes a gloved finger to my thigh and trails all the way up to my panties. He then continues up to my chest.

"Oh. No underwear this evening?"

He then gives my right breast a squeeze

I let out a little yelp

"Shhh. Now you don't want to wake up everyone else now do you.?"

He takes off my night gown.

I continue and make a bold move and start to unbutton Sebastian's shirt.

I take a minute to look at his sculpted chest and he looks at me with a stupid sly grin on his face. His crimson eyes flash that same pink colour I saw earlier.

I then run my fingers through his hair and
I kiss all along his jawline. I hear a low growl escape his lips and then he pushes me onto the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 46
The Order of Demon Hunters is destroyed. Malphas' time as Sebastian, demon butler to Ciel Phantomhive is over. All that remains is for Malphas and...
3.6K 139 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
32K 994 24
Racheal and Sofia are two of the happiest and weeb-est people you'll meet. They've dedicated their lives to their favorite anime, Black Butler, and l...
4.6K 52 26
I SWEAR THIS WILL NOT BE SHITTY AS THOSE OTHER WRITER THEY LITERALLY RUIN SEBASTIAN'S CHARACTER BUT THIS WILL BE GOOD .....hope you like it . lalia i...