Black Sugar

By Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV - Epilogue

XI

5.5K 131 3
By Tiabarqawi

i grabbed a chair and i placed it in front of the kitchen counter , i sat down and i placed the papers and files on the counter.

i grabbed the files that had our names (me and the guys) on it, i grabbed mine first.

'Persephone Mike Cambile. 25 years old, Birth day : sixteenth of may. friend's : Charlie Trainer , Jack Bill. mom and brother death in 20-8-2001 , 2 criminal record , killing a 40 years old women in Florida. reason unknown. killing a 25 years old guy in Las Vegas. reason unknown. got bailed out from jail after 4 months each crime. goes to illegal races and illegal fights'

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i yelled , not caring if anyone heard me, what the fuck is that? who wrote these? no one knows about my criminal record, what the fuck?

i grabbed David's file , this will be so hard for me.

'David  Federico Spades, 27 years old , birth day : sixth of may. friend's: Marcus Brown, Aiden Jones , Cole Mendes and Noah Murray. mom and sister death in 20-12-2000, no criminal record.'

how on earth he doesn't have a criminal record? guess he's never been caught. i was about to grab the other file but i didn't. i don't want to put my nose in their privacy. i put the files away and i grabbed the file that was filled with papers and stuff , i have a bad feeling about this one. i grabbed the paper from it and i started reading carefully. it looks like a letter.

'the only people she cares about are Jack Bill and Charlie Trainer, and soon enough will be David Spades and his crew. first , i want you to end Charlie and jack , and when you have the opportunity , end Spades , or your children will say goodbye to their daddy'

then on the other papers we're pictures of Charlie and Jack , the first was Charlie leaving his house , the second is Charlie in a bar , the third was Jack talking to someone on the phone in front of Charlie's house , and the last was Charlie and Jack sitting bloody on the floor with men surrounding them.

i grabbed another paper.

'Persephone and her friend's are coming to Justin's party in XS club, don't kill them , just try to find out what are they planning to'

wait? the person is talking about Justin's party, which means this letters aren't for Justin.

i grabbed another paper.

 'i told you to end Charlie first, your Children will miss you'

"NO NO NO NO" I screamed and i put my hands on my head. i started running outside the kitchen.

i told you to end charlie first? please god tell me that they didn't hurt Jack, my friends are in fucking danger because i have a psychopath i might call him dad.

"Persephone what's wrong?" Marcus said.

"not the time" i said and i tried to open the bedroom door , locked.

"WHO IS IN THERE" i yelled at Marcus.

"David and Aiden" he said. i started banging on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK IT" I screamed as i started banging harder on the door.

"Persephone calm down" Marcus said from behind , i ignored him and i banged so hard on the door i can already feel my knuckles bruising.

"DAVID FEDERICO LA CRUZ OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW" i screamed on the top of my lungs.

then suddenly the door flew wide open and an angry David was standing in front of me.

"how many times did i tell you not to call me by my full nam-" David roared but i cut him off but pushing him from my path , i ran to my bag, i started searching for my phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" i yelled as i started throwing clothes all over the place, then i finally found it.

"what's going on?" Aiden asked and i ignored him and i rushed outside the room.

i stood in front of the giant window and i started dialing Charlies number.

"common common" i said , anxiety making it way to my stomach.

after three ring he answered.

"CHARLIE?" i yelled.

"P-Persephone" he said , his voice breaking.

"where are you Charlie? where's Jack? is he okay?" i asked, ignoring everyone behind me.

"no Persephone , everyday , men come to Jack , beat the shit out of him, and he's always alone, everyday i receive death threats, people keep following me and Jack, nothing is okay anymore , and you left us , you left us for your enemy" he said through the phone, i put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear me sobbing.

"i-m s-sorry , i n-never wanted this" i managed to let the words escape my mouth.

"no you're not" he yelled and i dropped to my knees. fully sobbing at the moment.

"please listen to me Charlie" i said between sobs.

"what?" he yelled , i can feel hurt and anger in his voice.

"he tried to kill me , and he's going after you and Jack, please be safe. stay with each other, never leave him alone and tell him the same thing goes to you, you are in danger , the both of you, and i swear i'm trying to make things better , but it's not the easy, he's not an easy catch, just please be careful and if anything happens please call me" i said and i heard him breathing heavily on the other line.

"we will" that's the last thing he said before he hanged up.

at this moment i forgot about everyone , i forgot everything that happened , i just want to lay in my bed , i just want to sit with Charlie and Jack and we would gossip about the racers, i can't let anything happen to them , they don't deserve this , they never did , it's my fault i let them in my dark world , it's my fault , everything is my fault, it's my fault that i killed Toni without even realizing that Lucas was behind this , it's my fault that Charlie and Jack might go to angels high in the sky.

"Persephone please tell me what's wrong" Marcus said , placing his hand on my shoulder , i pushed his hand away.

"no no , stay away from me, STAY AWAY" i yelled standing up.

"please Persephone , what's wrong , tell me" Marcus pleaded, i can see pain in his eyes.

"please Marcus, i might hurt enough people already, please" i was fully sobbing in this moment.

"it's okay , you can tell me" Marcus said , i looked around and i only found Aiden standing near us , he was looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

i shook my head , ignoring Marcus and i went to the bedroom , i changed into a black shorts , black leather jacket and red converse, i grabbed my gun and i refilled it and i placed it in the back of my shorts , hiding it behind the leather jacket.

"where are you going?" Aiden asked as soon as i stepped outside the bedroom.

i ignored him and i started searching for David. i went to the kitchen and i found him sitting on the chair i placed in front of the counter , he was reading one of the papers.

i walked to him and i hugged him from behind , burying my face in the back of his neck, damn his cologne.

"princess" David said.

"hmm?" i hummed without taking my hands nor my face away from him.

"never cry again , please" he said turning around , now we're face to face, a reminder that he's still sitting on the chair.

"i promise" i said while cupping the both sides of his face with my hands.

"why are you dressed?" he calmly asked, my hands still on both sides of his perfect face.

"i need your help" i said.

"anything you want" he said and my heart melted.

"did you read everything ?" i asked and he nodded.

"one of the letter was written on it 'at Justin's party'which means that someone else received these letters" i said.

"i want to go and bring Justin, make him talk and tell me everything he knows" i said , i gave David a puppy dog eyes, thinking that he might agree on this.

"let's go gattino" he said standing up , i frowned because my hands we're relaxed on his face.

"we're leaving" David told Aiden and Marcus , wonder where's Noah and Cole.

me and David made our way outside the hotel, he was still in his clothes, that's why left quickly.

we got inside the elevator and i pressed the 3rd floor.

"why 3rd floor?" David asked.

"Justin's room" i said and David smirked at me.

"sugar" David said.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"i'm sorry about what Aiden said , he was just a little bit angry" David said.

"no problem" i said giving David a warm smile.

"piccolo " David said and i sent him a death glare.

"i'm not small" i roared at him , piccolo means small in Italian.

"see that you understand Italian" he said and i smirked at him.

then the elevator doors opened , me and David smirked at each other , then we stepped outside, i started walking to room 34 , with David following slightly behind me.

"that's our destination" i said , as we stood in front of room 34.

"ladies first" David said and i smirked, i pushed the door with my leg causing it to fly wide open.

"now what?" Justin's voice roared from inside.

"Just a little visitor" i said in a high pitched voice.

"Meghan?" he screamed.

"y-yeah" i said in the same high pitched voice, i turned around and i found David smirking at me.

"oh gosh thank lord you're here i need to get laid a had a very rough da-" he stopped talking when he saw my and David.

"oh hi Justin"i said leaning against the wall.

"please , you knocked the shit out of me today , you took the files and papers , now what do you want" he screamed , i can notice a little bruise on his nose.

"i want to have a little chat with you , if that's okay" i frowned.

"no no , i don't want to chat , get out" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"guess we have to do this the hard way" i said , i took my gun from the back of my shorts, i can noticed that Justin was scared to life when he saw the gun.

"Okay Okay don't shoot me" he said , raising his hands in defense.

"what do you think David?" i asked David , he was smirking.

"to late buddy" David told Justin and i smirked.

"well sorry dear but my man said so" i said and i punched Justin with the gun , knocking him out again.

"so now i'm your man?" David said smirking at me.

"it's called acting" i said , giving an innocent smile.

David smirked at me then he walked to Justin's body and he threw him over his shoulder.

"let's go" he said and stepped outside the hotel room.

"ops" David said as he hit Justin's head with the door, i giggled.

we walked to the elevator slowly , making sure that nobody is watching us, as we got inside the elevator i kept pressing the 'close' button over and over again until the elevator doors closed.

"that bitch is heavy" David said , pointing at Justin's body over his shoulder , i burst out laughing.

we stepped outside the elevator and we started making our way to the hotel room, i opened the door with a smile on my face.

"your queen is back" i yelled as i walked to the living room.

"where have you bee-" Cole asked but when he saw Justin on David's shoulder he stopped talking.

"oh common" Marcus yelled and i smiled.

"Marcus, bring me anything to tie Justin with" i said and i went to the kitchen to get a chair.

i grabbed a chair and i started walking to the living room, i placed the chair on the ground and David literally threw Justin on the chair.

"i only found Aiden's ties" Marcus said as he came with a bunch of ties.

"HEY" Aiden yelled.

"it could work" i said and i took the ties from him , after tying Justin , i stood in front of him.

"Cole , wake him up please" i said and Cole smiled at me , he disappeared for a few second then he came back with a glass of water. he poured it all over Justin's head. we all stood behind Justin so he wouldn't see us. Justin's eyes started opening slowly , then until they we're fully open he started freaking out.

"where am i" Justin screamed.

"boo" i jumped in his face.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
3.5M 78.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...