A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls

2.3K 47 30
By wintercipher

"Hey Dipper!" you shouted as you walk through the forest.

"Yeah?" he shouted back as he looks around the area.

"What are we finding again?"

"Nothing. Just anything that's not written in the journal." Mabel shouted. You signed.

The three of you are walking in the forest of Gravity Falls, finding for anything unusual, but there is nothing usual to find because the journal record it down already. You figured that the journal Dipper has is the one has records the creature of Gravity Falls and the others has their own theme to it.

As the three of you walk, you felt let you're not in the same forest as before. You heard a school bell nearby, you turned to the twins and asked. "Did you hear that?"

"You mean a school bell?" Mabel asked.

"Maybe we found a haunted school in the forest!" Dipper shouted in amazement. "(Y/N), where is it?"

"Follow me, I mean if you can catch up." You smirked and started to run in the direction of the source.

"Hey!"

"No fair!"

"Says the one who always carry a journal with answers!" you shouted back, you weren't running at full speed, not close even, it's your normal pace.

You stopped when you saw a building in sight and waited for the twins to arrive.

"I know you're an assassin and all but do you really have to run so fast?" Dipper complained between his pants.

"That's her normal running speed Dipper, even I could follow..." Mabel laughed. "You should really get some more exercise."

You turned your head back to the building and saw a yellow creature playing in the sandbox, a group of high school students doing exercises with a teacher.

You turned to Dipper and he disappeared out of your sight. "Um, where did Dipper go?"

Mabel pointed at the trail of dust made by the missing boy, "Dipper said he's going to investigate on that yellow octopus like creature... so he ran..."

"Is he nuts? Did he even see the other people down there?" you shouted then sign. "Fine, let's go after him."

You and Mabel started running towards Dipper but found that he was pinned down on the ground by that teacher you saw before. You immediately ran behind the teacher at full speed, in the process getting your dagger.

You stood behind him and placed the blade on his neck, he froze. "I suggest you let my friend go before someone gets hurt or worse." You said coldly releasing your bloodlust at him.

You saw his head nodding slightly, he slowly released his hands off of Dipper's back and let him move away. Mabel ran to him to see if he's fine, then she gave you a nod, you took that as a sign and released the man.

You walked to Dipper with the dagger still in your hands. "What were you thinking? Did you not see the other people?" you shouted at him. He shook his head sideways. "You have to take better control of your actions..."

"Sorry, but may I ask who you are?" you saw a blonde woman beside the male teacher.

Your eyes looked around to find the yellow creature but was gone, still you felt his presence.

You smirked and played with your dagger, "How rude of me, the name's (Y/N). Irina Jelavic." You saw her sky blue eye widen in shock.

"I'm Mabel Pines, and this is my twin brother Dipper Pines." Mabel said with a smile and her cheerfulness.

Dipper turned to you, "Hey (Y/N), do you know her?"

"Not personally, but I know that she's a hit-woman assassin." You said with a smirk. You looked around again and said loudly, "Okay Mr. yellow creature... you can come out now."

There were a few seconds of silences before a gust of wind came and it stood before you. "Hello there." It greeted.

You and Mabel immediately covered Dipper's mouth from screaming or asking a trillion questions.

You now have a closer look of the creature. It has tentacles for arms and legs, the whole body is yellow, a pair of black dots for eyes and a smile showing his white teeth.

"So your speed is Mach 20 huh?" you asked.

"Indeed." It answered. "I'm Koro Sensei, but how about we chat inside. My class is going to have their next period now, we could use that period to get to know one another."

"I don't see why not." You answered and watch as they enter the building, you turned to Dipper.

"Okay Dipper, when you get the chance you can ask Koro Sensei as much questions as you want but not now..." he nodded and both Mabel and you put down your hands.

The three of you followed and walked into the classroom, you have full view of all the students in the class.

Koro Sensei was standing in front of the class, the two teachers standing by the door and the students seated. The three of you stood beside Koro Sensei.

"Class, I would like you to meet (Y/N), Dipper and Mabel. I guess they'll be joining us for class today. So class, can you introduce yourselves." Koro Sensei said to the class.

"Sir," a red headed boy stood up and said. "Why are you letting them know about you? I thought this was a top secret thing, and now you're letting three random people know about this?"

"Karma my boy, they already know of my existence so where's the harm?" Koro Sensei asked back.

"I don't think that they are random people, not (Y/N) at least." The man said with his hands crossed. "Who are you?"

"I think I should-" you wanted to say but Mabel cut you off.

"She's (Y/N) Zoldyck! Silly." Mabel shout. You face palmed yourself.

"Wait, the (Y/N) Zoldyck?" Irina asked in shock. "As in the legendary family of elite assassins?"

"That's me..." you said with a bored tone. "What of it?"

"I heard stories about you and your family." Irina said and moved in front of you kneeling down. "To be in your presence is an honor, I will treasure this day for the rest of my life."

"Okay... now stop kneeling down in front of me." You said then she stood back to where she stood smiling happily like a child.

"Um, I'm Tadaomi Karasuma, an agent of the ministry of defense." The man in suit said and step forward, "If you don't mind, can I ask you to... have a match between Koro Sensei and yourself?"

"Hey! That's so unfair..." a voice echoed in the room. "Having my Ice Queen battle against your Mach 20 teacher."

"Great... now Bill gets mixed up in this..." you signed.

"Who's there? Show yourself." Karasuma ordered at the whole room.

"But I'm just up here." The voice said again. The class as well as he teachers were confused.

"He means above the student's head..." you explained and they all look up and saw him in a guy just there above them. They stood up and back to the back of the classroom, the teachers remain in their spots.

He floated down and stood beside you, he's wearing a yellow tail coat. "The name's Bill, Bill Cipher." He introduced himself and bowed with his signature grin. "I'll join (Y/N) in the battle with your teacher. It's only fair."

"Who are you." Karasuma only said.

"As I said, I'm Bill. A-"

"Fine I'll fight but with Bill, that's my only request." You glared at Bill then at Karasuma.

"Okay then. Let's take the fight outside shall we?" Koro Sensei asked. You nodded at Bill and he snapped his fingers.

You all were outside now, the two teachers at the side lines with their students and the twins at the opposite side of the class. Koro Sensei in front of you and Bill with some distance in between.

"(Y/N), listen, he can only be hurt by a certain weapon, so I changed your weapons a little bit. They will be back to normal once the battle is over." Bill said to you. You nodded.

"So do you want me to kill him or what?" you shouted at Karasuma.

"Just show your skills, I don't think you would be able to catch up though." He shouted back.

"He's underestimating you~" Bill sang as his cane turned to a sword.

"We'll see about that." You said back to Bill with a smirk. "I want to see how fast he can go. Can you."

"Test him out?" Bill continued, and took a bow. "As you wish."

"3! ..... 2! ..... 1! ..... Fight!" Karasuma shouted.

As soon as the word 'fight' was said, Koro Sensei disappeared, then a bang was heard from your right. You looked to the source and found Koro Sensei lying on the ground.

"Oh sorry there. Did I not mention that I placed a forcefield around the area? My bad." Bill said with a smile and closed his eye.

Koro Sensei got up and started running around, your guess was that he's trying to find a weak point in the forcefield. You nodded at Bill and he charged at Koro Sensei with his cane-sword in his hand, while he was chasing Koro Sensei, you took the time to follow Koro Sensei's movement and speed.

You slowly walked to him, following behind the demon and creature. Then you started speeding up, now you're faster than Bill. When you ran past Bill he told you that he was setting traps as he ran, underground.

Now you're running beside Koro Sensei, he looked shocked then he speed up. "So that wasn't your real speed huh? I'll speed up then..." and so you did.

You got your staff and started to swing it at him, you didn't hurt him, just limiting his movements. Your staff turned it into a scythe, you swinged it at the arms and cut it. The cutted arm fell to the floor and Koro Sensei stopped then looked at you.

"Not good is what he's thinking, (Y/N)." Bill told you.

"Thanks for the info." you said back.

You felt a change in the student's conversations, but didn't react to it. You launch at him and continued your fight. You cutted the other arm as you passed by him. You stood in your position before turning around to face him. Now Koro Sensei was surrounded by his class in between you and Bill.

The class was protecting him. You started to circle the class students at a slow pace, while Bill remain in his spot. There were copies of you circling the class.

"What the?"

"Where did they come from?"

"How's she doing that?"

"Those are all fakes right?"

You heard the class question about what they are seeing.

"Ah, an assassination technique. The 'Rhythm Echo'," Koro Sensei explained. "One of the assassination arts, it's a motion that creates multiple afterimages of the practitioner's body through a varying cadence of steps to confuse the opponent or create decoys."

"Well she's doing a great job at it!"

"I can't tell which is the real her."

"They are starting to picnic, that's good..." you thought as you watch them talk among themselves.

You threw your daggers at Koro Sensei's head, before the daggers hit them, they stopped. You stopped walking and looked at the demon. "What was that for?"

"I think I know why they are protecting them..." Bill said and floated to your side, then giving you back your daggers. "They want to be the ones who kill their teacher."

"You read their minds didn't you." you smirked.

"Maybe..." Bill cooed.

"Okay fine, you can stop protecting your teacher, the battle has ended." you said, putting away your daggers. "Beside, how you protect him is quite stupid."

"Oh ya? How so?" one of them shouted at you and step forward.

"It's true that how you're protecting him can let him be protected from all angles," you said and your voice turned dark afterwards. "But, your also limiting your teacher's movement. Giving the attacker the upper hand. The attack could also find the weakest person protecting your teacher and strike there."

"Oh yeah?!" that guy was obviously in rage. "You looking for a fight?"

Before you acted Bill did, he snapped his fingers and the guy was chained up in blue chains floating off the ground. Bill's hair and clothes turned red and black.

"My dear Ice Queen has gone through the trouble of explaining your weak protection shield, and you treat her like this. I say you're the one looking for a fight..." Bill said with his demonic voice. "You should have thanked her and say you'll remember it dearly. But no... you poor excuse of a meat stack want to be kill huh?"

"What are you anyway..." he said.

"A demon, you could say that I'm your worst nightmare." Bill answered.

Koro Sensei dashed to his student and tried to get the chains off of his student but to no avail, he then process to fighting Bill. Bill just grinned and snapped his fingers again, Koro Sensei was in a yellow bubble, floating off the ground.

"Bill," you warned. "That's enough."

Bill looked at you then back at the chained up teen, "You got off the hook this time... But remember I could kill your loved one in the snap of my fingers. Ryōma Terasaka." Bill said and let the two go. He changed back to his usual yellow and gold colour.

Dipper and Mabel ran to your side and stood behind you, Karasuma and Irina stood beside Koro Sensei. They were all on edge about Bill's identity being a demon.

"Well, It would only be fair to say that (Y/N) won the fight." Karasuma nodded at you and you nodded back.

Bill snapped his fingers and they all fell to the ground. "Relax, I only erased their memories of what happened today. No then let's go back to Gravity Falls." and Bill snapped his fingers again.

Dipper, Mabel, Bill and you went in front of the Mystery Shack now, the twins waved bye to Bill and went in.

"Well, bye then my Snowflake." Bill said and disappeared.

"Another one!" you shouted angrily at him then grinned, "Bye you Dorito."

Author's Note: Woah! 2390 words! First crossover in the special chapter series!

Okay this special chapter was all thanks to

PsycheeTheDemon

His/Her nickname given is 'Snowflake'.(Check Chapter 13 - Ice Queen  Arrives) The prize is an early crossover with Assassination Classroom. Congratulations!

Now then time for some information! If you know about this anime then no need to read it.

Anime crossed with Gravity Falls: Assassination Classroom

Characters involved:

This is it folks! Tell me if you want another crossover with Gravity Falls, the crossovers would be long or short but mostly long, very long. Sorry for the lack of fighting words, don't know how to write those parts.

Comment! Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
10.5K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
397K 14.8K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
87 2 4
(I adopted this book and I have written in a few more chapters in the beginning. I suggest you go read the original before this one!) This book was m...