Back to The Future!

By elliebuster771

When Violet Parr meets new boy Wilbur Robinson, son of a genius inventor, it's certainly not love at first si... More

Crash
Partners...in science
An awkward encounter
Lunch issues
Tony who?
All In a Day's Work
All in A Day's Work part 2
The Day After
Text talk
Food fight!
Time Machine

Prologue

1.2K 22 2
By elliebuster771

A/N this chapter's very short, but it's just to establish a few things. Longer chapters later on.

Being the new kid sucked. Wilbur could tell you this first hand. His family name always preceded and influenced his reputation before his own first impression ever could, and he was sick of the awkward small talk which came along with trying to make new friends. So yeah. You could say he wasn't exactly looking forward to school.

Violet hated school too, but for completely different reasons. She knew everyone, but no-one really knew her. Sure, she had friends, but was always paranoid that they'd find out she was a super. And, y'know, illegal. 
Because of that, she was shy, quiet, reclusive. Invisible. She faded into the background even without using her powers. 

But that was all about to change today.
(Well maybe not today but over the course of a couple of weeks. Or months. But it certainly starts today. In fact, right now...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 449 24
A time traveler, a hero, a genius, and an actress form a team to defeat villains through time, no one knew for sure that they were capable of doing i...
8.2K 217 28
The year is 2041. Four years have passed since Wilbur has stopped existing for an hour. 17 years old now, he helps his dad with the business and doe...
20.7K 572 24
Violet Parr and Wilbur Robinson have known each other for a long time. Their dads' (Mr. Incredible and Cornelius Robinson) have been partners since w...
123K 3.2K 25
A story where Xavier can't help but fall in love with his best friend. Only one problem she has a boyfriend, who is a little less friendly than he se...