DEMONS ✔️

By _cheeky2907_

"they all are demons and you are a human . . . . . . but already dead and has to fight them to get back to li... More

Intro
*01*
*02*
*03*
*04*
*05*
*06*
*07*
*08*
*09*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
EPILOGUE-I
EPILOGUE-II
EPILOGUE-III

*13*

2.6K 136 94
By _cheeky2907_

Jungkook was there smiling. ''I think I need to step up now and ask her out'' He murmured.

''You are going to ask her out?'' Jimin who has long ears asked.

''What's so wrong?'' He asked back ''I am just saying that I will ask her out to be my girlfriend because I am not sure about my feelings'' He adds ''You too used to do this, right? Mostly you dated the girls who were going to be your food or otherwise those who caught your attention''

''I dated them because while dating the attractiveness will fade away so that I will not start liking them for real''

''That's it! I want to do the same. I want to date her so that I will not have any regret and my feelings for her will not get deeper''

''I hope so that you will not fall for her for real'' He sighed ''Fighting!''

Jimin's P.O.V:-

Y/N is a bit unique type. I mean, I am also behind her friend but I know that she will fall for me in the end so there will be no problem but if Y/N doesn't love him back then? It's a rule that a demon should not fall for anyone and even if he does he can marry her either she is a human or a supernatural species but the other person should love him back too. In demons world, the most dangerous thing is unrequited love. If a demon loves someone but the other one doesn't, the demon will eventually lose his life in the end. A demon is very powerful but they have a very weak heart that cannot tolerate being not loved in return.

----------

While you were getting out of the restroom going to the backstage, the calendar got your attention and without knowing your feet became frozen.

''It's 28? So, this means it's going to be 29 after an hour?'' You wondered while looking at the calendar ''It's my birthday!''

After standing there for a while, remembering how you always had spent your birthday. Normally, a kid will receive gifts from parents and a party but as for your father, he never brought any gift and your mother used to bake a cake for you and you both always had cut it alone. That's it.

''Maybe, this is going to be my last birthday of life'' You sighed and went to the backstage.

The performance went well and all 7 members and you too were on the stage.

''Do you guys know, why we chose an ARMY to duet with us for a performance?'' RM shouted.

''NOO!'' ARMYs shouted back.

''It's because you all are supporting us always, every day, every night but we are still lacking to support you back'' Suga explained.

''So she is an ARMY and we chose her over any other famous rapper'' Jin added.

''AWW! SARANGHAYEO'' A pretty cute response from ARMYs.

It was good, standing there in front of a thousand people, performing and then getting a positive response, clappings, and encouragement.

-----------

11:55 pm

''I will be leaving now'' You half bowed and greeted RM.

''Y/N!'' 

''Yes?''

''Can you stay for a bit longer?''

''Why?''

He handed you a gift box. ''Well it's okay if you want to go. I can understand that your family will be waiting for you to celebrate with them. Happy Birthday''

''How do you know that it's my birthday?''

''That's'' After a pause ''How can I not know? I was your blind date partner! I at least stalked your profile this much''

''Stalked?''

----------

So-Rah was calling you to wish you at exact 12 but your battery was out so the mobile was switched off. Even though it was not very late and there were many taxis but you decided not to go home early because obviously there was no one waiting for you.

You constantly felt that there was someone following you like a shadow. You stopped and looked around but there was no then you saw another shadow a bit away near a tree.

''What are you doing here?'' You asked him.

He gulped ''Ah--'' He gulped again '' I was jogging''

''Jogging on the roadside?'' You inquired ''Wearing a suit coat?''

''Ah! You are caught Jungkook!'' He hit his own head, scolding himself.

''Why are you here?''

''I heard that it was your birthday so I just--'' He was blushing don't know why in the world he will blush instead of the girl who is going to receive birthday wishes from the handsome hunk Jungkook.

''So you just?'' You raised your eyebrows.

''Happy Birthday!'' He smiled.

Why do I feel so good after just hearing those two words? RM even gave me a gift but just his wish alone is making me feel as if this birthday is my best birthday of life! Is this what So-Rah used to say? if you try to hate someone, try to get away from them there is a chance of falling for them.

''Thank you'' You smiled, this was the first time that you smiled to him and same for you too because he smiled to you for the first time as well.

''I am sorry, I don't have a gift for you. Ms TT''

''It's okay, I will be get going''

''Wait--

You raised your eyebrow to ask him what was now? He asked hesitating, ''You went on a blind date recently right? what about that boy?''

''Who told you?''

''First reply me, what happened? did you two start dating?''

''No, it was just a blind date'' You rolled your eyes ''But why do you ask?''

He went closer, kissed your forehead.

''You are mine now, and I just gave a stamp on you. Now you are officially my date only''

''What the hell--

''No one else has the right to date you or kiss you because I just gave a stamp''

''What?'' You exhaled some air'' It's not like that he can only kiss me on the forehead, he can kiss me somewhere else too where there is no stamp of yours---

before you could complete the sentence, your lips were sealed.

''You are mine!'' He smirked and kissed you on both cheeks too.

You were standing there out of your mind. 

''What if I say that I won't date you then?'' You asked.

''Don't you want to know that how I got to know about your birthday and blind date?" He asked back and then adds ''Jimin is recently seeing your friend So-Rah, I mean not that type of dating but they will eventually start. He told me about both date and birthday. and she is with him now as well, I guess''

''So-Rah is with Jimin? Alone?'' You almost screamed.

How can I leave her with a demon? 

''so now tell me will you date me?''

''No, I won't'' You smirked ''Because, in the end, you will only give me heartbreaks''

''Hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don't'' He rejoined ''so, it's okay to have a heartbreak''

You started walking leaving him behind and then turned back and shout ''I would rather have a broken bone than a broken heart''

-----------

You were running and rushing towards So-Rah's home to check if she was okay or not? and suddenly your head felt heavy and you lost your consciousness.

and after a while, you opened your eyes.

That's it. A Dead person possessed by a demon's energy. 

----------

PS:- It's not only Y/N's birthday on 29 July but mine too XDD *laughs like an idiot* I just gave the character same birthday as mine: DDD Again sorry for a long chapter it's just that I want to finish this book as soon as possible XD

Our cutie pretty Angel is feeling TT because the book is going to end soon not very soon but I guess after 3 4 chps :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.7K 54
"I hate you." "Do you think I'm happy with this shit FORCED MARRIAGE?" It's a story about jimin and jungkook where they got forced for a marriage by...
65.8K 1.2K 8
"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness." Cover made by @EIRE_TAE_ARMY
399K 18.8K 31
❝one wrong step and you'll be mine.❞ /Don't get too close It's dark inside./ idea credits to @/xiurious
69.8K 4K 28
"Sometimes I have nightmares from back then, they're like horrible flashbacks that I don't want to relive." ♡In which Taehyungs past and secrets keep...