Love me! (Jacob Perez love st...

By BerlenskaDesir

More

Love me! (Jacob Perez love story) (not edited)
new school!!!
The walk <3
The plan!!!!!
Revenge feels so good...
the dream!!!!
I made some mistakes. :(
Nightmare.
I'm done with him

our kiss...

673 12 4
By BerlenskaDesir

Jacob'sp.o.v

I woke up, and it was 6:30am. I couldn't sleep still thinking about the kiss me and jaimee had last night

flashbacked:

when jaimee sat next to me on her bed i just had the urge to kiss i was thinking about me wanting to kiss her, I didn't realize i was staring at her

jaimee: what

me: oh...nothing...its just that...

jaimee: its just what

i scooted closer to her, " i just wanted to do this" and i kissed her.

. End of flashback:

That kiss was amazing her lips were amazing I actually felt something when I kissed her. But I've decided to tell Brittney about the kiss last night. Only because she would find out by someone else. I grabbed out my phone and text her.

@crown me prince: hey.

@crazy_chicca: hey, what's up?

@crown me prince: I have to tell you something.

@crazy_chicca: ok...shoot.

@crown me prince: I'll tell you at school.

I've decided to tell her face to face and not from a text, I'm man. I ain't those type of guys that breaks up with a girl over a text,or have something really bad to tell there girlfriends they feel the need to tell them by texting them,who does that? I looked at my g-shock and it was 7:20 "welp I better get to school" i said grabbing my greens backpack. I was ready for the tears,screams,slaps,and fight. Cause after i tell Brittney about what I've done all hell is gonna break loose. I saw Brittney,crystal,and shay talking to the boys, shay is always the laid back quite girl her an Craig are perfect for each other. I walked up to the group.

Me: hey guys, hey babe *kissing brittney*

Brittney:hey babe

Me: so... Can i talk to you?

Brittney:sure.

I pulled her to the away from the group." so i have some-" she cut me off

Brittney: before you can say something, yesterday i saw you walking Jaimee home and i wasn't to happy about that. So I'm asking you nicely can you please stay away from her before i have to go all crazy on her.

Me: deal.

Brittney: so what did you have to tell me?

Me:... I just wanted to tell you that i love you.

Brittney: oh... I love you, too *kissed me*

I couldn't tell her what i did. She told me to stay away from jaimee, but she said it so nicely so i couldn't tell her that i kissed her last night because she would have killed both me and jaimee.

Jaimee pov

I got up and got ready for school my mom went to early again so I had to walk to she didn't leave.me.a note so i guess she's picking me up. I got to school and Jacob was getting all lovey dovey with Brittney. I thought that jackass was going to break up with that bitch i thought the kissed meant something to him. I felt something when he kissed me last night im going to walk to them and act like nothing happened.

Me: hey guys.

trey: hey cutie what up?

Me:nothing *yawns* really tired, i didn't sleep last night.

Trey: I could make you feel all better

Brittney:*coughs* umm, can you please take your nasty asses somewhere else cause alot of people doesn't want to hear this shit.

trey: fine come with me jaimee.

Me: where are we going?

Trey: getting away from these selfish people

He took me to the janitor closet

Me: umm...Trey

Trey: what.

Me: why am i here? Can i go

Trey: no whats the rush we just Got here.

He put his hand on my leg and stroked up my body, I flinch slightly from his touch. I tried not to moan from his touch. "trey st-stop". " you know you like it." he said sucking on my neck. i let a moan from the way he squeezed my butt. he took of my bra. "no trey stop" i said giving him an "i'm sorry face." he pouted then walked out and left me here by myself.

jacob's p.o.v

I got pissed off when jaimee came and trey started flirting with her. i wanted to go there and Punch the fuck out him, then Brittney ask them to stop me getting excited thinking he would but he didnt he took jaimee to god knows where, then ten minutes later he came back mad as hell seeing that made my day, but jaimee wasn't back yet so i got worried.

me: trey wheres jaimee?

trey:i don't know man, go find her

me: what do you mean go find her yo took her to god knows where and-

Brittney: Jacob why the hell are you getting mad for?

trey: yeah why are you getting mad?

me: it's just that i know what trey is capable of doing and--

trey: what the fuck do you mean you know what i'm capable of doing?

me: who you raising your voice at?

trey: nigger I'm raising my voice at you

rayon: yall but shut the fuck up aight. me and my girl needs some danm peace

trey: tell his afro ass the leave me the fuck alone.

Jacob: I ain't saying shit all i want to know is where jaimee is?

brittney: why do you care so much Jacob.

the warning bell rang and i was relief because i didn't have to answer Brittney when she asked me why'd i cared so much. to tell you the truth i didn't Even know why i did care. I got to my locker and jamiee wasn't there. two minutes later she came she had a sad/confusion look on her face. 

Me: hey jamiee. 

jaimee: ... hey Jacob 

Me: what did tr- 

jaimee: look Jacob I don't feel like to you or anyone right now. 

Me: ok but can you tell me whats wrong 

Jaimee: bye Jacob. 

Why was she acting so weird I swear if Trey did something to her I would beat the niggah up. I walked to my first period class I remembered jaimee has that class with me. I sat down and she wasn't there I looked around and she was sitting all the way in the back of the room. I look at crystal she shook her head and mouth I don't know. Brittney walked in and saw the sit next to me was empty she smiled and sat next to me she didn't say anything all she did was roll her eyes. I couldn't concentrate on anything, the teacher even a us a pop quiz and I know I failed cause when it was time to go I just filled anything in really. Lunch was pretty awkward then rayon started making jokes. Brittney asked me to come over because she had a surprise for me but Craig ask me and the boys to come over so I just told her that and I wasn't in the mood for Brittney today. 

Jaimee pov 

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody today. After Trey left when I told him I didn't want to have sex with him it felt like he only wanted me for sex. I felt bad for ignoring Jacob today but I didn't want to talk to him or any guy, this why I didn't go for guys at my old school they were all players and I hate guys like that. Jacob kept texting me today asking If I was OK I didn't reply I just want to take a cold shower and go to sleep.  

Jacob's pov 

i'm at Craig's house and trying to text jaimee but she ignoring me. Did I do something? Anyway it was pretty awkward between me and Trey. We started playing "COD" when Trey decided that he was hungry. 

Me: I think I like Jaimee. 

Craig: you have a girlfriend, and don't mess with Brittney. 

Rayon: yeah Jaimee is hot and all but dont mess with brittney. 

Me: yeah but I kissed her. 

Both: damn 

Trey came back with a sandwich and a can of soda 

Trey pov  

I was making my sandwich when I over heard Jacob talking and I found out that he likes Jaimee but to top it off he kissed her. Wait till Brittney finds out so I took out my phone and texted her 

@Trey young: guess what 

@crazy_chicca: what?!?!?! 

@Trey young: promise me you wont tell Jacob I told you 

@crazy_chicca: what is it boy? 

@Trey young: ok I foung out that Jacob like Jaimee and he kissed her 

@crazy_chicca: oh really?!?!?!?! 

@Trey young: yeah but don't tell Jacob I told you 

@crazy_chicca: don't worry I have a plan 

I put the phone back in my pocket and grabbed my sandwich and soda and sat down. Ha ha Jacob will never know what hit him. 

A/n: ok I didn't proof read too lazy and I know Trey isn't roc royals real name. And Trey is a jackass for what he did. What do you think Brittney's plan is? Comment/fan/vote stay mindless. And team mindless all the drama please stop cause the boys a fed up with it like please I cant have MB hating me for.stuff that you guys did so stop. Spread the peace bye.

A/N: A picture of jaimee and crystal to the right ------------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...