Love After Marriage

By missk11_

The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had... More

Prologue - First Job Interview.
Chapter 1 - Overqualified But Hired.
Chapter 2 - Replacing The Secretary.
Chapter 3 - Mesmerizing Eyes.
Chapter 4 - Handsomeness.
Chapter 5 - Becoming Friends.
Chapter 6 - Urge To Kiss.
Chapter 7 - The Feelings In Need.
Chapter 8 - In Between Confusion And Revelation.
Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.
Chapter 10 - The Passionate Kiss.
Chapter 11 - Insecurities.
Chapter 12 - Proposing Her.
Chapter 13 - An Agreement.
Chapter 14 - His Killer Beauty.
Chapter 15 - New Beginning.
Chapter 16 - Wedding Day 1.
Chapter 17 - Wedding Day 2.
Chapter 18 - Free Bird To Love Bird
Chapter 20 - One In Millions.
Chapter 21 - Missing Him.
Chapter 22 - A Mere Mistake.
Chapter 23 - Look Of Distant.
Chapter 24 - The Family Trip.
Chapter 25 - Meeting An Old Friend.
Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.
Chapter 27 - Falling In Love.
Chapter 28 - The Little Minx.
Chapter 29 - Winning The Husband.
Chapter 30 - Bitter Truth.
Chapter 31 - Letting Him Go.
Chapter 32 - His Love Confession.
Chapter 33 - A Chance For Love.
Chapter 34 - The Comprehension.
Chapter 35 - Fear Of Losing Her.
Chapter 36 - Beliefs In Love.
Chapter 37 - Two Hearts Unity.
Chapter 38 - Taking Her Home.
Chapter 39 - Meant To Be.
Epilogue - The Little Family.
Bonus Chapter - Sweet Kisses.

Chapter 19 - Always Mine.

9.8K 319 1
By missk11_

Ishita Hassan

"Hey, wifey...We are going to my family's gathering party today so you should be ready by now. " I heard him shouting over my closed door. Ugh, he's calling me with that name again.

"I'm ready. " I yelled back at him as I adjusted the eye liner one last time.

After correcting it, I check myself one last time and strolled to the door to open them. His mouth was wide open and that speaks of how impressive I'm for him, so that means, he's family would love this look too.

I giggled and walked passed him, hurriedly grabbing on my bag as I grunted at him, "You said that we are getting late. Why are you still gawking at my door? Now, come on already. "

He was shook and followed behind me as we made our way to the elevator.

We made it to his car and our destination began to his parent's house. It's nearly been a month since we are married now and I could say that we both are in the good friends term. Him teasing me and myself whining around his counters, would be everywhere around the house.

I'm simply easing at the fact that I'm living with Nathan and I never knew that I would be feeling this comfortable around him. I rewinded my mind with thought as I took a glimpse at him, who's speeding safely to the event.

******

He put his hand on the small of my back to encourage me when we were standing in front of a huge crowded area. They looked familiar as I saw them on my wedding with greets and gifts for us.

"You have a big family. " I whispered to him while dashing into the crowd to find my law parents.

"Yes, I do and now only I'm so sured about it. " he said while noticing everyone around.

"Seriously? Don't you guys have this kind of gatherings every year?" I asked in return to confirm myself. Seriously he's talking as if he's new to this gathering thingy.

"He didn't even show up even fot once, that's why this big boy doesn't recognise about his own family. " Mrs Lawrence interrupted us while pinching her son's ear. He hissed in pain and I giggled at his whining over his mother's deed.

"Now look, you are here because you had disciplined by your wife and this is why we begged you to get married soon...so the mission is accomplished. " she said happily while giving me a hug and I returned it happily.

"Mom. " he grumbled in annoyance but she did ignore him and turned her attention back at me.

"You look beautiful, dear. My son is really lucky. " she said again and I smiled sweetly with a thank you in return.

His eyes were on me scanning my feature clearly when I was talking to his mother. I couldn't help but to blush furiously. Later, Mrs Lawrence left us to mingle up with some of their relatives and we did.

"Hey, I'm Harold and this is my wife, Henna. " Harold said as he approached us and he gave Nathan a bro hug with a wide smile.

His wife, on the other hand, hugged me and we introduced ourselves. Harold is Nathan's cousin that had married two months before us to this wonderful woman, Henna.

We had some conversation but over all the things that I heard from them, I could say that Harold loves his wife so much. I heard that they met at high school and they hooked up straight away after their prom. He treated her in every ways like she was the only thing for him upon everything.

They were having a beautiful married life but here I'm, married under an agreement which says that we are in need to fake our marital relationship.

I felt a little flustered over their lovey dovey married life as Henna felt really special to be loved by her husband. For some reason, I had a very odd thought.

I started to remenise of how would it be if my husband really loves me like Harold does with Henna. I probably should crash this thoughts away because everyone's life isn't the same and mine, is just a mere agreement. Where at the end of the day, we would go our separate ways to pursue our desired needs.

"You are too much. " Henna said and blushed while tapping on her husband's shoulder as he compliments about her beauty.

"You are beautiful. " Harold said lovingly and kissed her on the cheek as she became red as a beet root.

She gaze away out of shyness and you know what, I had too started blushing now while fondly seeing this couple infront me.

In the next minute, two big arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I froze when I felt his hard rock body pressing closely on my back. He gently gathered my freely fallen hairs on one side and I swallowed the thickness I had inside my mouth when I felt his warm breath on my neck. I could melt at this point and I didn't knew of how to react as I was waiting for his next move.

"You look so spectacular, Mrs Nathan. Never ever think otherwise. " he huskily uttered every words on my ear and I sighed deeply earning a slight pat on my waist from his hand.

Honestly, I felt damn comfortable and safe on his arms around me.

"You know how long do I waited to see this two like this. " Henna said as she watched us in excitement. Harold give her a questioning look.

"You see...from just now, they were like a mere stranger that forcedly got married and all guys here were looking her like wow but Nathan...you doesn't even got jealous of their gazes on your wife." she declared and Nathan's hold tighten around me as I felt his feature got redden a bit.

I gave them an awkward smile because of my overwhelming proximity with Nathan and she continues.

"But now they really looking like a love birds, right? " she asked her husband and he nodded in acceptance.

So, that's why he pulled this act? Just to make them believe that we are a thing?

"We are truly a love birds. " Nathan declared loudly and I turned my head to look at him in confusion as my body was encaged in his arms and our eyes met still on our same position.

"And this woman is always mine. " he said in a low tone and am I seeing it right? I gasped at the same love I saw from Harold's eyes towards Henna and he just claimed me as his, which is intriguing me in a very good way.

His handphone suddenly rang and he relucantly broke our gaze. His next move panicked me slightly as he gave me a peck on my cheek and leave me to pick his call.

My eyes were sticker on every moves of his and I turned back to the couple when his image were clearly not in my vision.

I give them a shy smile and Harold left us alone to bring us some drinks, not without assuring me to take care of his wife playfully. She slapped his shoulder and he left us with a chuckle. Henna insisted us to take a seat on the nearby booth and we settled down.

"So the thing here is bindhi right? " she asked while pointing her index finger to space in between her eye brows.

"Yes. It's our Indian tradition to wear a bindhi as a woman and most of all after married, it's necessary. " I said.

"Yes, I had seen most of the married woman on the side of Mrs Lawrence wore bindhi as they said that it can ward off bad lucks? " she asked and I agreed, giving her a brief explanation of how it works.

"So..." she trailed off and continued. "Feel free here, okay. I was just like you when I joined the family for the first time but then I was comfortable all around everyone. " she said and patted on my lap.

"I did felt a bit nervous when I came here but then I got good with everyone...well maybe with some. " I timidly said and she chuckled.

"You both aren't in love, right? " she asked me suddenly and I was shocked as hell. My face went pale as I struggled to answer her.

Below, Ishita on the day❤️

Below, Nathan on the day🥵❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 3.2K 20
"To Indian royalty, where duty binds in arranged unions, yet love awaits." What will happen when these two will be tied in a bond for forever?!
275K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.5K 528 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
1.2M 51.2K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...