trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

13. mute

107K 4.2K 7.7K
By atolla

I use nicknames for some of the people in 1A during this chapter I'll just list them so people know who the characters are.

ReD RiOt- Kirishima
Gr00vity- Uraraka
y e- Denki
fr00g- Tsuyu
LordExplosionMurder- the idiot himself
Tododokidoki- Todoroki
S00nic- Iida
AcidBro- Mina
SmallMight- Midoriya
TeA- Yaoyorozu
Idontfeelsogood- Hagakure
SPARKLE- Aoyama
HeADpHONEs- Jirou
_____________________________

Kirishima was standing across the street mouth wide open in surprise.

Click!

His phone camera flashed.

I glanced down at my hand that was clutching Bakugo's and immediately let go praying that Kirishima hadn't noticed.

"Were you two holding hands?" Kirishima choked out, surprise was evident in his voice. I remained quiet choosing to scream internally instead of addressing the issue.

"So what if we were holding fucking hands." Bakugo barked out clearly flustered but trying desperately to hide it. Thank god Bakugo couldn't back down from anything, PEOPLE SPEAKING IS NOT MY FORTE.

"Oh god, you two were totally holding hands," Kirishima said starting to cross the road. I resisted the urge to flee the scene and disappear completely. At least he hadn't come to the conclusion that we were 'dating.'

"What are you soulmates or something?" He asked in a joking manner. I really need to stop assuming that people aren't going to say things. Both of us remained quiet. "Oh wow," Kirishima stared dumbfounded at the both of us.

"What's with that shitty oh wow?" Bakugo said a threatening expression creeping onto his face. Kirishima ignored his comment and whipped out his phone typing frantically. He finished and looked up with a satisfied grin.

A second later my phone went off. The three of us were dead silent as I slowly reached into my pocket to pull out the pinging device.

ReD RiOt
Guys look at what
I just saw
[Image attached]

Groovity
OHMYGOD

y e
WHOA BAKUGO WHAT

fr00g
Is no one else worried about
Y/N?

LordExplosionMurder
Kirishima take that down right now

ReD RiOt
Chill out dude

Y/N
...

Groovity
WHYDIDNTYOUTELLMESJQSIHI

LordExplosionMurder
Chill the fuck out she's
had a hard week

fr00g
Is Bakugo being
n  i  c  e?

Y/N
Thank you Bakugo

y e
This is the most
pitiful display of
affection I have ever seen

Groovity
Agreed

Tododokidoki
Yeah...

fr00g
Sadly yes

S00nic
^^

AcidBro
Do you guys want help??

Y/N
I feel attacketeted

SmallMight
Mina is right.
Do you need help?

TeA
Sorry you two but
I agree

Idontfeelsogood
Your relationship is
about as nonexistent as I am

Y/N
That's just sad

Y/N
Can we stop this now?

SPARKLE
NO

Y/N
Bakugo is fuming

HeADpHoNEs
If he's upset he should say
Something

ReD RiOt
He's gone

During our lengthy text conversation, Bakugo had gone from ticked off to absolutely losing it in front of a playground full of children. Kirishima and I eyed him warily worried that he would blow up on the both of us.

"What should we do?" I whispered to Kirishima who was just as worried as I was that Bakugo would explode on some kid.

"He's your soulmate." Kirishima whispered back trying to get out of confronting the fuming blonde. He was right but as a person who is constantly preaching about being manly, I would expect something more. I grumbled something that could be counted as a legitimate response but sounded more like unintelligible sass.

"Hey, Bakugo do you want to go get ice cream or something?" I asked despite the fact that we were lost and there wasn't an ice cream place in sight.

"Where the fuck do you think we're going to get ice cream? Besides I don't like sweets." He replied harshly. I winced.

Mission Failure. Would you like to restart this conversation?

YES

Request denied

WHY

I glanced back at Kirishima who was definitely trying to get away from all of this.

Ping!

I pulled out my phone.

1 Notification from ReD RiOt
I'm leaving now good luck

What an amazing person.

Red Riot
Talk about becoming
#1 hero??

I shut off my phone. Kirishima was a nice guy he just wasn't very helpful in this situation. Bakugo was already walking away continuing down the street. I had no idea where he was going. Had he forgotten that we were still lost?

"Where are you going?" I asked catching up to him. He turned giving me a quizzical look. "I mean we never found out which way home was." I continued.

"You're right." He murmured pulling up google maps. I got closer to peer over his shoulder accidentally bumping into him.

"Sorr-" I started to apologize before being pulled closer to him. He was warm, a fiery heat that felt both comfortable and dangerous.

Several minutes passed.

Children screamed.

A car rushed past us.

All of it seemed to go by in the blink of an eye.

The warmth disappeared as Bakugo shifted and refreshed the page. Everything went back to normal.

"What's your address?" Huh? I blinked away the haze that had fallen over me during our moment. Wait what? HUH?!

"Are you trying to stalk me or something?" I asked taking a step away from him. "Goodbye!" I turned on my heel and started walking away.

"I need your address for google maps, idiot." OFC Y/N WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE FOR.

"Really?" I asked still skeptical for some idiotic reason unknown to man.

"Really." He replied clearly exasperated with my behavior. I walked back.

We arrived at the door to my house lights were on two figures were sitting in the living room. I looked up at Bakugo unsure what to say in this situation. The stars shifted in the sky twinkling and dancing around in space.

"Today was shit," Bakugo stated bluntly. You got that right. I laughed at his comment before I took a second to actually think about what had happened during the day.

"What do you mean?" I murmured staring up at him. The day wasn't perfect, but it wasn't horrible either.

"We were supposed to take a break. Until I got us lost and we ran into Kirishima and it turned into a fucking shitstorm." He started ranting blaming all the things that happened on himself. I frowned they were caused in part by me. I pulled him into a hug shutting up his rambling mouth.

"You need to stop cursing so much." I murmured embracing the same warmth from earlier.

"Fuck no." We both laughed and I let go of him still standing close.

"I thought it was fun." I paused gathering my confidence, "We got lost but we also got to hang out together, and the class reactions were funny." I shot him a smile. "Lighten up a bit."

We stood for a minute on my front steps not saying anything just processing. Clamour from inside the house caused the both of us to jump away from each other. I waved goodbye to him and started to walk up the steps toward my door thoughts whirling in my head.

He was worried about you.

I stopped hand hovering over the doorknob my heart pounding.

"Bakugo?" I asked turned away from the blonde.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry I worried you so much over the past few days."

"Don't apologize."

I smiled and walked inside beaming.

______________________________
This chapter is meh...

I like the ending kinda but the in-between is just meh. I WILL WORK ON IT.

-Ai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
49.9K 1.7K 28
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 ❞ @midoriyasdad - completed ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° ❀° ┄───╮ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...
36.1K 931 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
564K 22.5K 123
❛ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...