Steven Diamond Universe

By cyan_diamond

More

DISCLAIMER
run
who am i
authors note

info

140 4 0
By cyan_diamond

Hey guys it's me again cyan so listen I'm sorry if this sounds a bit like a darker version of reunited i didn't mean for it to be i started this book right before reunited came out so sorry if it's similar i will try to veer away from the actual steven universe story line as much as i can. and also sorry i havent been posting lately im so busy school has started and i also have four extracuricular classes along with huge amount of homework daily plus im taking AP government which is college level class that im being forced to do by my mother with the fact that i cant get on my tablet to type after 9:30 pm so that really holds me back. again im sorry if i dont post very often its just really stressful at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)