The Devil's Angel (Angels of...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes... More

Author's Note: Important Things Here!
Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven (Edited)
Chapter Twelve (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited)
Chapter Twenty (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Six (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Edited)
Chapter Thirty (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Epilogue
Akuma and Il Diavolo
Thoughts!
New Book!
His Little Demon

Chapter Four (Edited)

275K 6.9K 4K
By SignorinaAnon

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize. I slowly sat up and looked around. I jumped just a little when I saw Dr. McCall standing by the door.

"Juliet, I'm glad to see that you're awake." He smiled walking over to me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I do not know." He chuckled. "We were brought here once the plane landed and I was blindfolded until we were inside. My guess is that we are at a safe house."

My heart sped up as the I signed the next words. "Is Vincenzo here?"

Dr. McCall smiled. "He is. He carried you off the plane. About flipped his lid when he saw your busted lip and leg. Not to mention the fact that you've lost twenty pounds. He wouldn't let anyone touch you. He didn't want to leave your side but he was still in his prison clothes and he kind of smelled so I convinced him to go shower. I imagine he should be back any minute now."

I nodded.

"I have prescribed you some meds for pain in your leg as well as some meds to kill and/or stop and infection. I would like for you to eat three full meals a day. We need to get your weight back up. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. I knew I had been losing weight. It's just, for over five years I had never left Vince's side except for when he went to work or had something important to due. We ate every meal together. And then he gets arrested and suddenly I'm in the snowy mountains of Colorado without him. I just lost my appetite.

Doc left leaving me alone and I began to get up so I could go pee. I stood up and felt a little bit of pain in my leg so I walked slowly.

Once I peed and washed my hands, I walked out only to stop dead in my tracks.

He stood by the window with arms folded over his chest, and his icy eyes focused on me. They were piercing blue and he didn't blink. Not when I roamed over the rest of him.

He still had to be the biggest man I'd ever met, tall and imposing with shoulders like a brick wall and biceps that bulged under his white t-shirt. His thighs strained against the fabric of his jeans, and I had to push away the image of what he looks like naked, his body as chiseled as carved granite, dwarfing my own but making me feel safe anyway. I caught the scent of expensive cologne mixed with his own musky scent.

Sex.
Violence.
Power.
Control.

It was a heady mix, and one that made my knees weak.

Striking or simply mesmerizing was the word that came to mind when I looked at him. The second word was lethal. Intense, sculpted jaw and matching cheekbones—chiseled. He still had the same pink, pouty lips I've always loved. He's gorgeous and intimidating, and I couldn't stop staring. His black hair, blue eyes, and dark tan skin made him that much more attractive. His jaw and chin was covered in dark stubble, one large scar marring his skin slashed under his left eye. But it didn't make him any less handsome.

No, he couldn't be described as handsome. Rough, raw, dark, dangerous, intimidating ... the opposite of handsome. But to me he was gorgeous.

The second I saw him, tears started to roll down my cheeks. I knew I was mess. I saw myself in the mirror when I was washing hands. My hair was all over the place and tangled, my clothes were a mess and had blood on them, and my skin just felt and looked dirty but in that moment I didn't care.

All I cared about was that he was there in the same room with me.

"Vincenzo," I cried.

"Bambina," He spoke in his deep, rough, and sexy voice that I had missed so much that was thick with his Italian accent.

Despite the pain in my leg, I made my way across the room as fast as possible and launched myself into his arms.

My arms and my legs wrapped around him and I buried my face in his neck. I just took a minute to breath in his scent and truly convince myself that he was here.

He took a few steps before sitting down on the edge of the bed. He then pulled my face away from his neck so he could see me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I missed you." I cried, burying my face in his neck again.

He chuckled. "I missed you too, Bambina. You didn't answer my question though."

I pulled back and sighed as he gently brushed my tears away.

"L-Lacy and Marco are gone. They we-were killed and I almost was too so I'm not doing to good and I feel like crap," I said focusing on the one freckle he had on his nose that was barely visible. "But now I have you back so I'm doing better."

His hands moved to cup my face and he ran his thumb along my lower lip as I looked back into his eyes.

"Juliet, I promise you, I will hunt down the ones who did this and I will kill every single one of them. I will rip their hearts from their chests without hesitation. I promise."

I knew by the look in his eyes that he was going to keep that promise but I didn't even have to see his face to know because he had proven time and time again that he would eliminate everything that threatened me no matter how small or how big.

"Vincenzo,"

"Yes, Bambina?"

"Will you kiss me now?" I asked making him smile.

"Do you want me to kiss you or do you want to take a shower?"

"How about you kiss me in the shower?"

"Deal." He grinned standing up and carrying me with him into the bathroom.

He set me down on the floor and began helping me take my dirty clothes off but only after he started the shower.

Once I was completely naked he took a minute to scan my body from head to toe. When he was finished doing that, I carefully stepped into the shower and waited to see what he'd do.

I watched him as he grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it up, exposing his deep bronze skin and sculpted muscle.

He was absolutely gorgeous. I'd seen my fair share of shirtless men, but never have I see one as hard and as strong as his. He's all muscle, no fat—not even the kind of padding that makes a body warm and comforting. There's nothing comforting about the way his abs rippled as he took off the shirt. The sprinkle of dark hair in a sharp V, his abs, tattoos, and the scars he had just added to his sexiness and intimidating look.

He turned around after stepping out of his pants and boxers to shut the door. His shoulder blades flexed as he shut and locked the door. His back was entirely covered in tattoos and scars. The globes of his ass were strong and firm, and it made me want to dig my fingernails deep into the skin of them.

He then turned to face me and once again my gaze traveled over his chest and my palms began to sweat as my eyes landed on his chiseled eight-pack that had a faint scar running through them. His V dipped so far in I just wanted to run my tongue along the depths of that valley. His happy trail faded away to nothing but a freshly shaved area. He was so clean cut and yet dirty at the same time and to make his flawed free body even more astonishing is his long thick cock hanging flaccid.

He stepped in the shower with me and I stepped backwards to allow the shower head to spray him with droplets that did nothing but accentuate his strong shoulders, glisten off of his arms and trickle down his chest. I tried not to watch the droplets that were traveling via his chest...because then my eyes would be drawn down to the monster between his thighs.

It was the same tanned color as the rest of his body...a good 8 to 9 inches and super thick. It was the type of dick you wanted to conquer with your mouth...and your p*ssy. He didn't even have to "man-scape" since he barely had any hair surrounding his cock...and what little he had was like an arrow pointing to his prize possession. Well it was actually more like my prized possession.

He grabbed a washcloth and some soap and began cleaning the blood off my hands and everywhere else. Once that was done he washed the rest of my body before washing and conditioning my hair.

When he was finished with that I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up so that my legs wrapped around his waist and I pressed my forehead to his.

His mouth was so close. Close enough that our breath mingled. His fingers pressed into the flesh of my thigh, as though he needed to hold onto something, and my gaze flicked up to meet his. A pained expression was there, and a silent plea.

He'd never take from me. Not unless he knew I wanted it too. Tenderness mixed with the pervasive heat inside of me, a heady stew that had me sinking further into his embrace. Carefully, I traced his jaw, the texture like fine sandpaper against my fingertips.

"Tesoro,"

Holding his gaze, I leaned in. My lips brushed his. So gently it was barely a touch. But it was everything to me. I felt it down to my toes. I did it again. Stronger. More sure. Clinging just a bit to his lower lip. And then he groaned.

His fingers thread into my hair, clutching tight as he tilted his head and kissed me back. His fingertips ran along my neck, my cheek, and back down again, as his lips nuzzled and sucked on mine. Going deeper, having more of me every time. And every time my heart clenched just a bit harder within my chest. Dizziness swamped me.

There was no up or down, just Vince. Vince's mouth. His taste and his heat. I wanted to sink into him, drown in his touch. I trembled, whimpering in frustration as I rocked against his erection that was pressing against me and opened my mouth wider for his kiss. He held me tighter. Grounding me.

"Bambina,"

"Hmmm." My hands roamed the plains of his chest, the rounded swells of his shoulders. I've missed the feel of him against me.

"I've missed you so damn much."

I couldn't help but smile and kiss him again because I missed him so damn much too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 82.9K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...
10.9M 366K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...
3.4K 85 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
12M 364K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...