Bisque Doll

Por jimochimarithe

Loving dolls isn't strange, but isn't it unusual when your dolls love you back? A BTS YANDERE ONESHOTS EXTEN... Mais

Prologue
One
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

seven

12.3K 528 315
Por jimochimarithe

Chapter 7

The boys were thinking their wits out. They must do something.

Tzuyu had enough of their silence. She thought of a possible solution. She spoke up. "Why don't we ask help from Hanbin?"  She suggested. The boys' heads cocked.

"Hanbin?" Taehyung was sure he had heard his name before.

"You know, the fallen angel who doesn't give a thing or two about heaven or hell." Tzuyu was trying to push some buttons in his mind.

"Where's this Hanbin? And how can we assure that he is trustworthy?" Namjoon asked.

"Hanbin used  to be my playmate when I first got to the Chous. He kept me company. Sadly, we had to grow up." Tzuyu responded.

"Then let's head to this Hanbin." Jimin eagerly said.

"But what about Y/N. We can't bring her along. She's ill. Neither can one of us stay, we are all needed even if you're all useless." Jin argued.

They thought for a while. Namjoon suggested. "Let's leave her under Dracul's care." The six other boys looked at him. "Are you high? You want to leave her to your dragon?" Like Jin, Yoongi argued.

"Trust me, Dracul is more than just a dragon." A smirk lingered in Namjoon's face.

Y/N's POV

I woke up, still with a headache. I slowly got up. I need food. I feel like I'm drained.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Why is this manor dead silent? I stopped at the lounge for a while. I sat down on the sofa, wondering where the seven boys were.

There are maids here but they only appear when there are chores to be done.

As I sat in peace and quiet, I heard a munching sound.

I head to where the sound is coming from. It led to the kitchen. There stood a man eating a bag of chips. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?" I asked. He turned to face me. When he saw me, he smiled and waved.

He looks young. "Hello, owner." Owner? I'm his owner?  I am too broke to possibly buy one and I'm not kinky.

"You're my owner. It's me Dracul!" My eyes grew wide. "How come? Prove it to me!" Who knows he might be some intruder.

"You said if I am human, you'll marry me. I am not human but I am a man. Is that valid?" He then chuckled.

"How come you can turn to this?" "Master Namjoon made me like this so I can protect you more." I relaxed a bit.

"Where are they?"

"They went somewhere to do something." What an answer. "Where is this somewhere and what is this something?" I asked more further, wanting him to elaborate. "I don't know. That's what the Master said. He said "If she'll ask, tell her we went somewhere and we had to do something". Somewhere is not a place?" He looked confused as well. This is one cute dragon. I smiled while looking at him.

"Owner? Are you okay?" "I'm fine. Please call me Y/N. Owner sounds really awkward."

As I said that, his eyes got wide and he vigorously shook his head. "I can't. Master Namjoon said I should keep the "boundaries". If I don't obey, tomorrow's dinner might be a roasted dragon."

"Dracul? How long have you been Namjoon's pet?" Stupid curiousity took over me again.

"I've been master's pet long enough that I already know the seven of them well." Must be long. I've been here for months, I think, but I still don't know them well, or maybe I just don't want to know them.

I felt the urge to puke. I rushed to the sink and let what's inside, out. Dracul stroked my back.

"Owner, you're still ill. Let's get you to bed." After I rinsed my mouth, he guided me to the bedroom. He gave me a glass of warm water.

"Dracul?" He looked at me in an instant.

"Yes owner?"

"Will you sing for me?"  He looked nervous yet he nodded slowly.

I smiled and closed my eyes. He started singing. His voice gave me relaxation almost as if it's healing me from whatever I'm feeling right now.

I felt a cold hand against my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jin checking my temperature.

"Y-you're back." He smiled at me.

"Yes, princess. Sorry for leaving you." I slowly sat up. "It's okay. Dracul took care of me." Jin laughed at me. "The dragon? You must really be sick." Before I could answer Namjoon, who was behind Jin, looked at me as if he was telling me not to say a thing. I just laughed at Jin in return.

I shivered when the cold jewellry came in contact with my neck. I looked down to see a beautiful teardrop pendant.

"It suits you really well, angel." Jimin commented while looking at the necklace.

"Thank you. I like it but may I know why you gave me this? I have enough jewelleries already and this one looks really expensive."

Hoseok answered me. "It's nothing and that one is different from the other ones that you have. It's bound by a spell that will protect you."

As we all have dinner. I looked at the seven of them. They all looked stressed out. Maybe it's about the Lucifer.

I really don't get why they want hell to themselves. I mean they have this kingdom to rule. Oh well, humans are also greedy, right? Maybe even other creatures are blinded by power and wealth.

I wonder what Lucifer looks like. On earth, my mom said he looks horrible. But what if he looks handsome just like these seven? Why should I care?  Why does he want Tzuyu?

I know my curiosity will lead me to no good, but I can't help it.

But one question never left my mind ever since I've been here.

'What if my grandma didn't have me as a payment, what could've happened to me?'

The question lingered in my mind as I walked around the gloomy  garden. What if I was never involved in the mess my grandmother created. Will I have a peaceful life or will I still be here under a different circumstance? 

"Princess? It's cold out here. You should go inside." Hoseok spoked behind me.

I gave him a smile. "It's fine I'm just getting a breath of fresh air."

"Then let me accompany you." We both strolled in silence.

Within my peripheral vision, I noticed how he threw glances at me. "Princess, I know the issue with Lucifer affects you too. But you don't have to think about it too much, we'll take care of it."

"Oh no, it's not about that. I'm fine." I assured him. Hoseok is undeniably the closest to me. Maybe it won't cause harm if I ask him, right?

"Hoseok, I'm just wondering. If grandma never owed you, will I still be here? Will I still be the one you are all looking for?"

He turned to me and pulled me into a hug. His gentle hands stroked the back of my head. "The stars commanded that you shall be given to us. No matter what happens, the stars will find a way to bring you to us. This love was written by the stars and was woven by fate."

Chapter 8

I've been well. I am not ill anymore. I'm still questioning myself of Dracul's existence. None of the boys know, except Namjoon.

I never saw Dracul's human form ever again. I miss that dragon.

I tiptoed as I reached for the book on the top shelf of this planet of books. This "library" is bigger than my school before.

I fell out of balance as I grasped the book I desired to read, causing the neighboring books to fall with me.

Hardbound books fell right on top of my head. I rubbed my poor coconut. Suddenly, different lights shine from the shelf. I cannot see it since the shelf was far too tall.

I opt for a chair to help my height. I met with a book, similar to the enchiridion only that it is adorned with seven of the precious gems.

A sky blue, one is diamond, the other is green, one is white or transparent kind of gem, one has a magenta shade of red color, the other has a color similar to honey, the last one has a really peculiar color. It has purple, black, blue, and green in it.

I claimed the book. I shivered as a voice rang behind me.

"Oh? You saw him. He likes you." I turned to see Hanbin.

"Hanbin! What do you mean?" He chuckled and went closer to me.

"This book is the book of the seven. It is like a bible but for them." He said.

"A bible for the seven? Are they some type of gods? If it is for the seven, then why is there a hollow hole in the middle?" He smirked before answering.

"That is because only one of the seven can rule this kingdom and kill Lucifer." He started.

"Each gem represents the seven.

Fluorite is for Namjoon. The gem that has something to do with intellectual being.

Emerald is Jimin. Relates to psychic abilities and dreams hence, gives him the ability to control dreams and even a person's being.

Hoseok's is Aquamarine. Associated with youth, health, fidelity, and of course, hope.

Diamond is Jungkook's. The toughest, resembling his physical being.

Moonstone for Yoongi is self-explanatory. Formed from frozen moonlight, resembling Yoongi's frozen personality.

Rubellite for Taehyung. A color of passion, energy, and life, but is also calm.

Lastly, Topaz for Jin. In simple terms, healing and protection."

I stared at the book, specifically the gems.

"You want to know what gem represents you?" I lifted my head to look at Hanbin. He was staring at me.

"Me? But the gems are only seven." He chuckled at what I said.

"But of course there is a gem for the love of the seven. You are a poudretteite, one of the rarest gems that ever existed, screaming beauty and elegance."

(A/N: Credits to the owners. The shape of the gems on the book isn't like that, just that the beauty can be appreciated more if it is the natural ones.)

Maybe I really don't feel how precious I truly am.

I ran out of words. My attention fell upon the discarded books on the floor.

"Hanbin, can you hold this for a--" before I could even place the book near him, he flinched away. His actions shocked me.

"How about I'll be the one to pick the books. It's so unmanly of me to let you do that." Without waiting for my response, he knelt down to pick the books.

After placing it all back, we heard the door open.

Hanbin nudged me. "Keep the book." He whispered.

I quickly place the book beneath the table.

The seven men went to us. "So, you met Hanbin." Namjoon started.

"Keep your distances. As much as we want you here, we'll need to let you out, princess." Jin followed. I nodded my head.

Hanbin guided them to the table farther than where I placed the book.

Jin led the way. I was about to head out when Taehyung's voice called me. "Princess, Where is your necklace?"

I subconsciously palmed my neck. Where is it? "Didn't we tell you to never take it off? It's for your own good." Taehyung added. I stared at them with an apologetic look.

"You're scaring her, Tae. It must've fallen. We can just look for it. She's safe under our watch. Lucifer can't enter this manor anyway, he can't go past us." Namjoon stated. He then turned to me. "You can go now, angel."

I nodded. As they turned their backs at me, I grabbed the book and hid it inside my clothing. I then crossed my arms over my abdomen to cover it even more.

.I quickly went inside my room. As I leaned at the door, I closed my eyes and sighed. I took the book out. I stared at it.

What magic do you hold? Where is my necklace and how did it slip off?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.8K 434 26
"Fear make blood sweet" BTS yandere oneshot collection. Requests are welcome. The content will get more darker in upcoming chapters. Will be updat...
15.7K 467 39
Read this if you love cute fluffs and BTS because it's perfect for you;) ❤️❤️❤️ cover made by me (DISCONTINUED)
107K 3.7K 36
Book i~ just one kid couldn't hurt...right? COMPLETED •I do not own this stories cover art, rights to the original creator•
33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.