๐†๐€๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€ข ๐‰๐ˆ...

Par Taegivesmestigma_

๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐__ ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š | One of South Korea's biggest and dangerous gang is lead by Jeon Jung... Plus

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (๐–“๐–Š๐–œ!) ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐”—๐”ข๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ, ๐”‘๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”’๐”ซ๐”ขโ˜•๏ธ
๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
Important Discussion Note + Continuing The Book??
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž (๐๐ž๐ฐ!)
๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ขโ›“
๐•ง๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐•ท๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–š๐–•๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š: ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ?๐Ÿงฉ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

11.4K 396 331
Par Taegivesmestigma_

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
-
Just another day with the same routine of kicking another girl out of my house after spending the night together, "oh my god! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." By now we were making a big scene as I just grabbed the naked girl throwing her over my shoulder walking towards the front doors.

She started scratching my back as I hissed in pain, I quickly opened the door throwing her out onto the grass not giving two shits if I hurt her, I'm really mad now.

I picked up her clothes throwing it at her, "if I see here again I won't hesitate to pull a gun on your crazy ass!" I screamed before slamming the door as I made my way to the dining room.

"damn mr protein, you must have hurt that poor girls feelings." I scoffed rolling my eyes, "shut up Seokjin." sighing I just sat down beside Hoseok.

_____________

I groaned hearing my alarm go off signaling that it was time to get ready for school, "thank god today it's Friday."

I did my usual morning routine saying goodbye to everyone before going to school, as I was walking there at the entrance stood Jinyoung.

"babe hey, good morning!" I greeted but not pecking him on the cheek as I usually do, we intertwined our hands together walking to school when we reached my locker I got my books for first class while Jinyoung stood against it texting away on his phone.

"Jinyoung. . you been seeing anyone. I- I mean besides me?" He turned his head staring at me as he frowned his eyebrows, "what do you mean?" I slammed my locker door shut crossing my arms, "I mean are you cheating on me? you're always on your phone, you forbid me from even touching it and you never have time for me anymore always go out to your "friends"." I was now pissed off and I also noted how Jinyoung's personality has changed too.

"are you serious? No I'm not cheating-" I stun on my heel storming away, I already know what he's gonna say he's just gonna come up with shitty excuses and waste my time. Before I could make it far I feel someone jerked me back as I fall into a classroom I falling onto my butt and it was dark as hell in here too.

"baby I'm not cheating on you-"

"stop it Jinyoung, leave me the fuck alone! I've had enough with your excuses!" Before I could leave Jinyoung jumped onto of me pinning me to the ground as I yelled, his lips met mine as making me wince.

"If you don't believe me, let me just show you how much I love and adore you." He licked his lips as he leaned in pressing them against mine I swiftly link my arms around his neck pulling him closer as his tongue pressed against my entrance asking for permission as I parted my lips accepting it. Soon our tongue were fighting for dominance and I can't help but moan in delight, to which he grabs my thighs while kissing me, massaging it with his thumb.

He continues making out with me and brings his hand down my chest just resting on my stomach as he trails his kisses from my jaw to my collarbone, before he pecked me once more before he pulled down my jeans along with my pants exposing my member, "𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." He smirked.

____________

"so as you know since we have the jewels the serpents found out we took them along with some of their members and have declared war on with us. . again. Even after beating up a few of our men." Yoongi explained as he gave Miyeon back to Taehyung as he continued rocking the 11 month old he smiled silently as he examined her sleeping face. Her face almost identical to his boyfriends, Hoseok.

"so Jungkook what do you say?" I snapped out of my thoughts staring at Seokjin, "I say we go have it, I mean we have more people then they do we'll end up wining like last time. Since then people have been leaving the serpents, if we win again we could finally end them for good and make dad proud."

Everyone nodded, "we could actually find out who mr. M really is and release his identity, do you know how many people want this guy dead? We'll be doing all of Asia a favour." Namjoon said while staring at his tablet.

"yeah, but we should go to Lions den they'll definitely be there tonight and finally a little action will be on." Hoseok squeaked smiling like crazy, Hoseok's been in so many fights and has won them all that now people have become afraid to even go near him I don't blame them though the guy is hella crazy.

So we all agreed to go back to the den tonight.

____________

I was breathing heavily when we were done with our moment, as I started putting my clothes back on.

As Jinyoung was just sitting on one of the desks smoking still fully clothed, he still won't claim me as his. He'll only touch me but refuses to have sex with me, "Jinyoung I'm sorry it was stupid for me to think that you cheated." He hummed throwing his cigarette on the floor before stepping on it. "it's okay, but we've gotta go now." He explained, we were supposed to be in second class now but break started in 10 minutes so we decided to stay until then.

When the bell rang we exited the classroom and to my surprise I found Yerim quickly, "where were you!? I haven't seen you all day are you okay?"

"yes mom I'm fine, Jinyoung and I just talked about the cheating stuff," Yeri looks down holding her head slightly as she closed her eyes hitching in pain, "you alright?" she looked up nodding before plastering a small smile across her face, "just a headache."

"let me help—"

"jimin no last time do you remember what happened to you—"

"please Yeri c'mon let me help," she looked at me for a few minutes before giving up, I held her hand guiding her to a closed hallway.

I held my breath in as she closed her eyes, I placed both of my hand on both sides of her head as I watched my hands start glowing in a light green color as I felt a slight pain in my head I hitched my breath in pain but kept it going, "done," I plastered a fake smile trying to cover the pain I was in,

"jimin thank you but next time you're not doing it," I quickly changed the subject, " isn't their another party we gotta go to tonight at Lions de it's Junho's party today." I said while yerim just screamed this girl loves to party way too much.

"sure yeah fine, what's the worse that could happen." We both linked arms as we went to get ready for the next classes for the day.

Timeskip~

I entered into Yerim's car as she started driving us over to the nightclub, when we finally arrived we hopped out her car making our way to the entrance as three buff guys stood in front of us.

Yerim let out a light gasp before looking away, I just frowned my eyebrows in confusion who was she avoiding, but of course those guys stopped us.

"hey lil cutie' where you going tonight?" The red haired male with multiple tattoos going down his arm commented as he licked his lips looking me up and down, "just move out of my way and I swear to you your night will not end horribly." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"mmm a bit feisty there hun, I like it."

"Jungkook stop it already, let's leave them alone the boys apparently spotted the serpents inside." A blonde haired male sighed before tugging his arm, I kinda froze at the moment is this the infamous 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤? The leader to one of the biggest gangs in South Korea. Now I regret using my big mouth, "heyy you're the girl I saw yesterday, how's your boyfriend doing? hmm don't think he'll be happy knowing you're with another guy tonight." Jungkook chuckled looking at Yerim.

"you got a boyfriend! and didn't even bother to tell your bestfriend, Yerim what the fuck!?" I yelled loudly as Yerim quickly covered my mouth dragging me into the nightclub.

"shh~ I was gonna tell you but he wanted to keep it lowkey,"

"well if Jungkook of all people saw you, your doing a fucking excellent work at keeping it 'lowkey' Yeri." I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "sorry Jimin but I swear I was gonna tell you soon." I nodded understanding her.

Afterwards the music cut off transitioning into gun shots taking over the nightclub, people were panicking running for the exits as some layed on the floor already covered in blood. Yerim quickly covered my eyes and I just knew it'd must've been a horrible scene.

"yeri we need to leave now!" I yelled as she just stood still also as if she wasn't human as grabbed her hand running to the nearest exit but, it was too late.

BAM!

I hitched in pain falling to the floor cupping my shoulder as my shirt starting absorbing all the blood, Yerim quickly kneeled down to my side trying to help me up.

BAM!

Yerim's body felt stiff as I watched her lifeless body colliding into the floor laying next to me blood started tricking down from the top of her head, as I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Yerim? n- no, please yerim." I cried uncontrollably as I hugged her trying to cover her from the shooters, I slowing placed my hand over her head as my hand starting glowing turning rose quartz as I felt all my energy draining. .

I suddenly felt weak as my vision went blur, before darkness took over me.

-
Ooooooooooooo, Jimin doesn't know that Yerim and Jinyoung are together but hah we do *sips tea*

Your author,
Taegivesmestigma_

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29K 738 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...
18.9K 755 57
"You're scared of me." Jungkook says. I nod. "I am." I say, and with my shaking hands I pick up a gun next to me. I point it to him. He's a bit t...
329 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...
276K 16.9K 43
jeon jungkook is crazy for a famous kpop idol kim taehyung, mostly known as V. jungkook is also the owner of the most popular blog on twitter, dedic...