You Would Never Know

By Andressa

Elektra Blake is a 16 year old girl who is a straight A's student. She's always shy and is always teased in s... More

You Would Never Know
Chapter Two: Can My Life Get Any Worse?
Chapter Three: Weird...
Chapter Five : Oh my god!
Chapter Six: Friends
Chapter 7: Deal...I have a feeling that I won't like it...
Chapter 8:Please tell me this is a nightmare.
Chapter 9 : What a pervert!
Chapter 10 : Meeting the family
CHAPTER 10 : I knew it...your just a jerk like the rest of them...
Chapter 11 : William...no!

Chapter Four: Feelings

553 10 1
By Andressa

Put your story text here...You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself as I got out of the school building.

"What? You can't walk all the way home." Richard chuckled as he continued walking. I made a face as I followed him to the limousine.

"Good afternoon." William said as I closed the door behind me.

"Good afternoon." I said, placing my bag between my legs.

"How was school today?" Another familiar voice asked. I felt myself stiffen as I looked up. William's father was sitting next to William, smiling at Richard.

"It was good. But I wouldn't say that it's safe for Elektra." My head snapped towards him.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, there are people who have knives there, some have drugs too. And the students there are awful to you. Oh and the teacher." Richard yawned in

boredom.

"What teacher?" Mr. Darcy asked, frowning.

"Mr. Jovi. He's a pervert." Richard answered.

"What?!" I asked in alarm.

"What what?" Richard asked.

"You do not want to start with me." I mumbled. "First of all, you do not get stabbed unless you have a problem with them and I have a knife too." All their eyebrow's shot up simultaneously. "Second so what if they have drugs? And Mr. Jovi is not a pervert. Where did you even get that idea from? And finally, life is not safe. Ever."

"You have a knife?" William asked.

"That is not my point."

"What do you need a knife for?" Mr. Darcy asked.

"Self defence." I shrugged.

"My point!" Richard yelled.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled, glaring back at him.

"Thank you son." Mr. Darcy said to Richard before turning back to me. "I'm going to change your school."

"You can't do that." I stared at him, stunned.

"Yes I can and I will."

"Who do you think you are? My father?" I couldn't help myself but yell.

"No, your fiancé's father." He said calmly.

"That's not fair. You can't just change me out of school like that. Each teacher teaches differently."

"Well, we'll get you your own teacher."

"We're here sir." The driver informed.

"Good. Elektra, we're going to pick you up at seven. We'll have dinner together. And wear something....better." He said, eyeing my clothes.

"Well, forgive me if I'm so poor." I growled at him, feeling the tears filling my eye. I threw the door open and slammed it closed as I ran into the house, ignoring dad when he asked me if everything was okay.

How can everything be okay? How can it be okay? Practically, my whole life is ruined. I'm going to get married to a rich, spoiled kid who I don't even love. His brother and I always fight even though he's nice. And his father is a control freak who took complete control over my life. I don't even now them...I don't even know William...

"Elektra?" The bed creaked as dad sat down.

"I hate my life." I sniffed as a tear rolled down the side of my eye. I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around dad's neck, sobbing.

"What happened honey? Look, I you don't like William I can find another job." Dad said, pulling me away.

"No, it's not William. William is really nice but it's his control freak of a father." I answered rubbing away the tears.

"Ya, well that's what he's known for." Dad grumbled and I chuckled at his face expression. "What did he do this time?" He asked, frowning.

"He said that he'll change my school because his younger son said that it was not safe for me." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Then why are you sad? You wanted to change your school since the second year. You used to say 'Daddy, I want to go to the best school in America. This

school is crappy.' Don't you remember?" Dad asked curiously. I just shook my head. "Well, think about it anyway, I think it would be good for you and your scholarship." Dad said.

"Ya sure. I'll think about it. But for now. Mr. I-am-a-suck-up said that they are going to pick me up at seven and I have to wear something...better." I tried to

mimic his voice but it just made him laugh loudly.

"I love you." He said as he hugged me. I felt a smile appear on my face.

"Love you too dad." I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Dad, it's okay. It isn't your fault, plus I said I agreed to the deal....speaking of the deal, did you get a better job?" I asked backing away.

"Ya. Much better." Dad nodded.

" Then, what are you sorry about. I'm happy when you are. Now, I need to get dressed for Mr. I am-a-suck-up is going to pick me up. And have to take a bath." I

said as I got up.

"Okay honey. Just be careful." Dad said as he closed the door behind him.

"Elektra? Um...why aren't you dressed?" Dad asked as I sat next to him in the living room. "They're coming any moment now." He frowned, looking at his watch.

"I am dressed." I mumbled looking at me grey sweat pants and my little miss chatterbox grey jumper. Dad turned to me with a confused expression.

"Isn't that they pyjama I got you last year?" Dad asked scrutinizing my clothes.

"Yup it is." I grinned.

"Honey...Mr. Darcy won't appreciate it." He grimaced.

"I know." I turned to him. Dad's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh no, no, no. What are you planning to do?" He asked.

"While I was taking a bath, I was thinking....and I have an idea." I said, looking at dad's expression. When he didn't say anything, I continued, "Remember when he said that he's a man of his word?" I asked and dad nodded, perplexed now. "Well, he said to you that I have to agree to marry his son and I did. And he gave you a better job and that I can continue my studies. But, he never thought that I could make his son and himself dislike me, which will bring the result of me not marrying his son."

"Okay...but then, I'll loose my job." Dad frowned.

"Aha, you see. I agreed to marry his son, but it's going to be his choice when he doesn't want me to marry his son." I got up. "So, what do you think?" I asked

as I turned back to him. I waited for him to say something but he just stared at me emotionless. "Dad? Are you okay?" I asked as I kneeled in front of him.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine." I stared at him in shock when his accent turned British and once again...it sounded like...William. Dad began coughing and shaking his head.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked, patting his back."

"Ya, ya. Um...I'm fine. So what did you say?" He asked. I was interrupted when the door bell rang. I looked back at dad and shook my head, confused about what just happened.

"Nothing. Never mind." I said as I got up.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded as I hugged him.

"I'll see you later." I said as I walked to the door.

"Alright. Be careful!" Dad called as I walked to out of the living room.

"Ya, okay!"I called before I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Good evening Miss Blake." An unfamiliar man said. "I'm Mr. Darcy's butler." He said proudly. I couldn't help but snort. His smile disappeared from his pale

face and frowned.

"No, no. I'm sorry...I'm not laughing at you. It's just that not a lot of people own butlers and limos and god knows what." I stuttered over my words as I realised how dark his eyes were. A small smile appeared over his face as he chuckled silently.

"Follow me." He said as he held out his arm. I glanced at his arm in confusion then turned back to him.

"Thanks, but...I can walk by myself, seeing that the car is just across from me."I said, walking down the porch.

"I'm sure of that too, but according to Mr. Darcy you're a clumsy young girl." He said with his British accent. I turned to him in shock.

"Oh, is that what he told you?" I asked in frustration.

"Yes, with other few things." He nodded as he stood beside me still holding his arm out. I stared at him in amusement for a couple of seconds before I stomped away from him. "You know? If you would just try to be nicer and try to understand them then you would see that they are great people." He said as he kept up with me.

"Oh is that what he also said, that I'm not nice."I snorted. "Well why you don't tell him to judge himself before judging me after all he's making a girl, he doesn't know anything about marry his son." I said throughout the way to the black limo before I turned to him. "Now think about that." I said as I opened the door and jumped in before I shut it. The butler laughed loudly as he walked to the passenger's seat.

"Stupid man." I muttered under my breath as I turned to look who was in the car.

"Didn't I tell you to wear something better?" The furious voice of Mr. Darcy came the far dark, corner across from me.

"And I did." I smiled angelically before I turned to see who the dark, tall figure beside me.

"You look like you're going to a slumber party." William's voice came from the man beside me. I could hear a smile in his voice. At least some people are nice to me and not moody. I thought to myself.

"Ya, at least she's comfortable. I have to wear this stupid tux." Richard's annoying, whining voice came from beside Mr. Darcy.

"Be quite." Mr. Darcy said in frustration before he turned back to me. "But I'm not stupid. I knew that you were going against my words so I brought you an

evening dress." He said, tossing a box my way. I caught it in my hands and stared at it in shock.

"No way." I said, looking back at him as I placed the box between me and William.

"I be-" I was shocked when Mr. Darcy was interrupted by William.

"Dad, she doesn't want to wear the dress. Leave her alone." He said the last line slowly, sounding as a threat.

My head snapped towards him in stun. Wow, he's got nerves speaking to his dad like that. His father stared at him expressionless before he nodded silently and looked out of his window.

"Um...thanks." I muttered, still in daze. He turned to me and grinned. My heart stuttered but ignored the feeling and pushed it back.

"My pleasure." He said, his voice silky, deep and...I can't believe I'm saying this..sexy. He even sounded like a gentle man from the sixteen century...it was quite nice...like a fairy tale. I shook my head as I noticed that we were staring at each other for quite a while.

"What?" His head coked to the side as an instinct.

"Nothing." I answered, smiling to myself. "So....um...where are we exactly going?" I asked, trying to get his mesmerizing eyes away from me. I guess it didn't work.

"We're going to a restaurant called Cibo Trattoria." William answered, watching me closely. That name sounded so familiar....I know that I read somewhere and my dad said something about it being...

"Hey, isn't that well known restaurant....the best in Canada?" I asked curiously. A smile appeared on his face again.

"Ya...how did you know that?" I chuckled at his confused expression.

"Believe me, when I have nothing to do in weekends the best thing to do is read a newspaper or a book. And if you finished that...you can take all your time to sleep." I sighed dreamily as I remembered my peaceful weekends. I jumped in fright when a roaring laughter filled the limousine. A felt a tingling feeling inside me as I listened to the rhythmic laughter of William.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 541 51
Since childhood you've been told to hate a particular family but as you move away for a while and grow up, you forget all those stories they whispere...
7.7K 80 14
This story, is about a girl who has been in love with her boyfriend since she was 12. Her mother forced her to marry her best friend, even though the...
1.2M 61K 53
Before school even begins, 17-year-old Jake Kent is attacked by an enormous gray wolf. He's saved by a mysterious blonde, but things get even more un...
2.3M 63.7K 53
[COMPLETED] Highest Ranking: #1 - Best #1 - Favourite #16 - Romance "Don't you ever touch me again! I don't want your filthy hands on me!", he screa...