Hey, Pretty Stranger (Todorok...

ari_todorokidoki

As a Pre-Med student with a practical quirk, your life seemed so clear and unwavering, until one fateful day... Еще

Ehh...Just Walk It Off
Kinda Kidnapping, but Not Really
Revelation
See You Around
Playing with Fire
Date With Destiny
Spit It Out
Death By Fangirls (End)

A Case of the Doki Doki's

3.1K 129 41
ari_todorokidoki

Summary: Despite being released from the burdensome stranger, you can't seem to get your mind off the half-half hero: his mesmerizing orbs, his flawless jawline, his PERFECT BODY... haha.... Between your crazy job and demanding classes, how will you manage balancing your life's responsibilities with the constant distracting thoughts of Todoroki Shouto?... Meanwhile, the bi-colored boy himself cruises along the city streets with his sister. However, the car conversation is nothing short of a bumpy ride.

Author's Note: I hope you all are having a wonderful summer/rainy season/whatever. Remember to always label your beakers, no matter which lab you go to, you never know it it's water or Hydrochloric Acid. Also, here's the Todoroki Sibling fluff that we all deserve. Stay safe in the lab, and enjoy the chapter.

<3, Ari

Dusty incubators and cream cabinets blurred into a marble pattern of greys and tans as your eyelids slowly dipped, cheek squished against a (s/c) palm that propped your exhausted frame against the lab counter.

The audible whirring of the centrifuge muffled into soothing vibrations. You felt yourself peacefully drift to sleep, despite the consistent protests of your pragmatic mind.

"What the hell is this, (y/n)!", a familiarly irritating voice yelled out, slamming a beaker with unknown fluid against the hard, resin table.

Your eyes snapped open, your fatigued body, caught off guard, collapsing onto the white counter top. Looking up to see your enraged Lab Tech, you scrambled to sit up, rapidly piecing your lab station back together.

"What is in this flask", your scientific superior demanded.

You stared at the nameless liquid, desperately wracking for brain for any kind of hint to help you identify the obscure substance.

"Sodium Hydroxide?", you guessed, nervously smiling at the agitated figure looming above you.

"I don't know", he replied out sarcastically, "because someone didn't label their beakers"

Your (e/c) pupils drifted to the floor in shame, sheepish form soaking in the harsh scolding from your senior.

Seeing your cute, apologetic form, his stern features softened.

"Look", he sighed, "You are a good student, I don't want you getting kicked off the research team because of stupid mistakes like this this; You're too smart for this"

You lifted your glassy eyes, (e/c) meeting dark orbs, shielded by a pair of black glasses.

"Now, get back to work, and don't let me see any more unlabeled solutions", the taller figure waved his hand, walking away smugly

"Probably strutting over to another student's station to criticize their titration swirling or something", you thought, wandering eyes narrowing at the lab tech.

"I can't believe I almost thought he was a decent person", you scoffed, twirling your spinny chair back to your research.

Although his intelligent, cool facade and sharp, ikeman features drove the female students wild, he was still a giant douchebag with a major stick up his ass.

You twisted the rod of the bunsen burner, the metal tube hissing, indicating gas flow. With one hand scribbling down dates and measurements, your other digits squeezed the striker, igniting flint to form bright sparks that grabbed onto the gas, the burner bursting into a beautiful sunset flame.

Staring into the mesmerizing fire, your mind drifted into thought, recalling the chilling, dark alley juxtaposing against the warm, passionate flames of the dual-haired stranger.

Faint wisps of smoke tickled your nose, amplifying the hazy memories.

Compared to the suffocating black eyes of your superior, Shouto's blue and grey orbs were strangely soothing, like a sea of soft pastels. Instead of a piercing image that demanded authority, the half-half hero's face was pleasant and sincere yet fiercely protective; the kind every teenage girl dreamt of when they imagine their future husband.

"HUSBAND!?", your snapped out of your rosy daydream into the harsh reality.

A sudden burst of orange cased you to jolt back with a yelp, knocking over nearby glassware; Transparent flasks crashed to the floor, ominous rainbow liquids swirling amongst the the shimmering shards of broken glass.

Regarding the mandarin flare, you saw peaks of sunset flames, licking the sleeve of your lab coat.

"AUUAARGGG", you yelled, frantically waving your arm in the air to put out the small fire.

After a couple seconds of hectic spazzing, orange flames relinquished your poor cotton sleeve, leaving behind dark patches of ash and light tufts of remaining smoke.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips, alleviated that sprinklers didn't go off, ultimately causing an even bigger issue that would definitely get you fired (literally).

"(YYY/NNN)", a furious voice called out across the room.

You dejectly groaned, depressed face sliding into a cradle of singed sleeve, hoping, like your lab coat, that you could just burn up, disappearing from this embarrassing situation.

You shifted your head to the side, admiring the stoic clock on the wall.

"Two more hours", You groaned again, burying your face further into the burnt fabric.

"I wonder how Shouto's doing", you randomly thought to yourself, trying to distract your dampened mind from the mammoth of extra hours you will have to complete to make up for your little 'mishap'.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heterochromic grey and blue gazed out the car window, watching the familiar city scene glide by.

Although he was itching to get back to hero work, the thought of you lingered in the back of his mind.

Your soothing (e/c) orbs, your subtle sweet scent, your intoxicatingly delicate touch; Everything about you prodded him, teasing him, leaving him wanting more.

"You okay, Shouto?", a concerned voice interrupted his rosy daydream

"Hm", Todoroki Shouto nodded.

"Father is out of the question, but I'm just debating whether to tell Mom about the incident", he audibly lied.

Fuyumi nodded her head in agreement, "Me too"

"After everything she's been through, I'm worried she might have a heart attack if we told her"

Thus, the Todoroki Siblings were sworn to silence, promising not to share a word about the past 20 hours to either their shitty Father, darling Mother, or any other Todoroki relative that put them in risk of having their secret revealed. (cough.. NAtsu.. Cough coughDabi.. cough)

"Hey, Nee-san", the bi-colored boy disrupted the contemplative silence.

"Have you met your Soulmate, yet?"

"WHaAT", the checkered hair girl yelped, hands jerking at the steering wheel causing the car to swerve a little to the right.

Regaining control of the vehicle, a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"Geez, Shouto, I'm not that desperate", she nervously laughed, a bead of sweat slipping down the side of her face.

Fuyumi shifted her eyes to glance at the injured boy in the passenger's seat; his heterochromic eyes stared at hers intensively, his face wrought with trouble and sincerely, desperately looking up to his older sister for wisdom.

Seeing her brother's earnest form, a switch suddenly flipped in her head.

"She was..."

"Yea", the icy-hot hero timidly admitted, "... my Soulmate"

"OH MY GOODNESS, SHOUTO", Fuyumi squealed in delight.

The bi-colored boy thrashed around in his seat the car swerved a little, earning the driver, his older sister, various honks from the vehicles around him.

"SORRY", the checkered hair girl apologetically announced, allowing the other cars to pass her, as she interrogated her younger brother for more information.

"What was it like?", she asked

"It can't really explain it", Shouto gazed down at his lap. "Everything was really sparkly, and I could barely focus on anything except her"

A gentle sigh escaped his lips. He tilted his head up to admire the rays sunlight pouring in through the windshield.

"She was beautiful, like a glowing angel", he mused, "I can't get the thought of her out of my mind.

"It hasn't even been a day, and I need to see her again or feel like I will explode"

The half-half hero clenched his shirt, similar to how a person would during a heart attack. Fuyumi sympathetically smiled. Her darling little brother had it bad.

She couldn't lie to herself though. She did feel a tinge of jealousy that her younger sibling found their Soulmate before her, but seeing the rare sight of Shouto passionate eyes and slightly flustered cheeks made her heart melt.

"Look", she advised the half-half hero, "that girl told me that you should have a doctor look at your injures"

"So..." she added patiently waiting for her brother to finish her thought, but alas she was met with the same stoically confused two-toned face.

"So", Fuyumi sighed. "Look up the hospital she works at and go to there tomorrow. You're bound to see her"

"Besides, showing up to Father's office tomorrow for work all bruised up that would basically expose your whole battle injury secret. "

The slate eyed girl skillfully turned the steering wheel, pulling the car into the driveway of the Todoroki residence.

"Thank you, Nee-san", Shouto's eyes basically sparkled with gratitude and admiration.

She playfully tousled his two-toned hair. "Hey, no problem"

"What are big sisters for anyways."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.7K 133 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
10.7K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
3.1K 206 13
«𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙔/𝙉 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙤�...
71.8K 2.1K 17
Shouto Todoroki, a perfect student. The one where no one talks to yet massively adored by others. Him wanting to focus on school was the only thing h...