A Case of the Doki Doki's

Summary: Despite being released from the burdensome stranger, you can't seem to get your mind off the half-half hero: his mesmerizing orbs, his flawless jawline, his PERFECT BODY... haha.... Between your crazy job and demanding classes, how will you manage balancing your life's responsibilities with the constant distracting thoughts of Todoroki Shouto?... Meanwhile, the bi-colored boy himself cruises along the city streets with his sister. However, the car conversation is nothing short of a bumpy ride.

Author's Note: I hope you all are having a wonderful summer/rainy season/whatever. Remember to always label your beakers, no matter which lab you go to, you never know it it's water or Hydrochloric Acid. Also, here's the Todoroki Sibling fluff that we all deserve. Stay safe in the lab, and enjoy the chapter.

<3, Ari

Dusty incubators and cream cabinets blurred into a marble pattern of greys and tans as your eyelids slowly dipped, cheek squished against a (s/c) palm that propped your exhausted frame against the lab counter.

The audible whirring of the centrifuge muffled into soothing vibrations. You felt yourself peacefully drift to sleep, despite the consistent protests of your pragmatic mind.

"What the hell is this, (y/n)!", a familiarly irritating voice yelled out, slamming a beaker with unknown fluid against the hard, resin table.

Your eyes snapped open, your fatigued body, caught off guard, collapsing onto the white counter top. Looking up to see your enraged Lab Tech, you scrambled to sit up, rapidly piecing your lab station back together.

"What is in this flask", your scientific superior demanded.

You stared at the nameless liquid, desperately wracking for brain for any kind of hint to help you identify the obscure substance.

"Sodium Hydroxide?", you guessed, nervously smiling at the agitated figure looming above you.

"I don't know", he replied out sarcastically, "because someone didn't label their beakers"

Your (e/c) pupils drifted to the floor in shame, sheepish form soaking in the harsh scolding from your senior.

Seeing your cute, apologetic form, his stern features softened.

"Look", he sighed, "You are a good student, I don't want you getting kicked off the research team because of stupid mistakes like this this; You're too smart for this"

You lifted your glassy eyes, (e/c) meeting dark orbs, shielded by a pair of black glasses.

"Now, get back to work, and don't let me see any more unlabeled solutions", the taller figure waved his hand, walking away smugly

"Probably strutting over to another student's station to criticize their titration swirling or something", you thought, wandering eyes narrowing at the lab tech.

"I can't believe I almost thought he was a decent person", you scoffed, twirling your spinny chair back to your research.

Although his intelligent, cool facade and sharp, ikeman features drove the female students wild, he was still a giant douchebag with a major stick up his ass.

You twisted the rod of the bunsen burner, the metal tube hissing, indicating gas flow. With one hand scribbling down dates and measurements, your other digits squeezed the striker, igniting flint to form bright sparks that grabbed onto the gas, the burner bursting into a beautiful sunset flame.

Staring into the mesmerizing fire, your mind drifted into thought, recalling the chilling, dark alley juxtaposing against the warm, passionate flames of the dual-haired stranger.