every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

By btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic More

IMPORTANT
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
XI
important autor's note
XII
XIII
XIV - uncensored
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

X

30.8K 1.2K 1.1K
By btstydia

"Yes. Whatever Lee Hayun and I had is now over." I watch Taehyung answer on one of the many mics surrounding him, "And I don't want anyone anywhere close to her. I've talked to the police and whoever dares to annoy Miss Lee will deal with severe consequences."

Wait. Does this mean I can go back to living normally? Can I go back to work tomorrow?

The sound of my phone buzzing snaps me out of my thoughts. I look over and see Taehyung's name pop up.

taehyung:
You shouldn't leave your
house for at least two days.
Until things settle down and
you can go back to your
normal life.

I read it and don't reply, but get the message. I'll finally get my boring life back and I never thought I'd actually miss it.

But I also never thought I'd miss him.

Two days later I wake up happier than ever. I've never been this happy about be going to work.

I step in and Nami is already waiting for me.

"I missed working with you!" she hugged me tight.

"Me too, Nami." I laugh.

"You need to meet the new manager, but he's not gonna be here for about two days. Health issues." she pouts.

"Ah, it's okay. I'll meet him later on. But come on, I have to change."

We both change into our work clothes and start working. I remember 9 pm is the time Taehyung used to walk in the club, but as the clock hits 9:30, he's still not here.

I shrug it off and keep serving the costumers on the bar. I start getting a order ready and suddenly the costumer starts talking go me.

"You're Kim Taehyung's ex fiancé, right?" he asks.

I look up and realize he's about my age. And really handsome.

"Y-Yes." I smile softly.

"So it means you're single?" he smiles and I chuckle, but when I'm about to answer someone interrupts me.

"Excuse me, sir. You're in my seat." Taehyung shows up behind the man, tapping on his shoulder.

"What? This seat wasn't taken." the man answers.

"Actually, Mr. Kim, your seat is over there." I point to the seat he used to sit at every night.

"Yeah, I changed it." he says without looking at me, keeping his eyes on the man.

"You can't just come in and make me change seats." the costumer says and Taehyung's expression doesn't even change.

"I own this place, so yes, I can." he says, "There's a seat over there." he tilts his head in the seat's direction, all the way on the other side of the bar.

The man sighs and rolling his eyes he stands up and walks over to the seat.

"What are you doing?" I ask focusing on my work as Taehyung sits down.

"He was bothering you." he says, a smug look on his face.

"No, he wasn't. He was just talking to me." I say.

"He is a jerk."

"How do you know?"

"He was just hitting on another woman. He just wants to get in your pants. He's an asshole."

"Are you sure you're in the place to say that?" I say and walk away to give the costumer his order.

I walk back to where Taehyung is sitting and sigh before asking.

"Would you like anything to drink, Mr. Kim?" I ask.

"Stop calling me that."

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask again, a little bit of a harsh tone to my voice. Until now, I still haven't looked at him.

"Just the usual." he says and inhales again to say something but I turn around to get him his drink.

I come back with his order and as I hand him his drink he holds my hand before I can walk away.

"Let me talk to you, please." he says quietly.

"Mr. Kim, I'm working now." I shake off his grip and keep working.

As I work I realize Taehyung doesn't leave. He doesn't move, only sipping his scotch slowly as he watches me and people around.

The last two costumers leave the club and I'm left alone with Taehyung as my other coworkers leave, giving us confused looks.

"Hayun, do you want a ride home?" Nami asks staring at Taehyung with suspicious look.

"Thank you, Nami, but I'll take the bus home. Don't worry." I nod at her in reassurance.

"Okay. Call me if you need to." she says and gives Taehyung a death stare before leaving.

After she leaves I go to the corner of the bar and lean my back against the wall.

"It's almost 2 am and you haven't finished that drink yet. Are you ready to pay, Mr. Kim?"

"As soon as you stop calling me Mr. Kim." he looks up from the glass of scotch and at me and for the first time in the night I make eye contact with him.

"Can't you just pay so that I can go home, please?"

"After you let me talk to you."

"I'm still working."

"And I'm your boss and I'm telling you you can sit down here and talk to me." he says pointing at the seat next to him and I look at him frowning, "Please..."

I sigh and with my arms crossed, I sit down next to him.

I nod for him to talk and after inhaling he starts, "For the 100th time, I'm sorry. I messed up really bad and you don't deserve that." he says, "But also I don't want you to think that I was using you."

"How could I not? You asked me to fake being your girlfriend on the second time we met." I say.

"That was the only time. And I didn't use you, I asked you to do something for me."

"Taehyung, I know the plan and-"

"I couldn't give less of a fuck about the companies' plan." he spits out, "I don't need Minhyun's company for mine to grow. Also, I can't even imagine marrying her and living with her." he makes a disgusted face.

"Still, all of the little things you pulled off brought so many problems." I say, "I had so many hate comments on my social media posts, so many emails telling me that I was ruining your relationship with Minhyun, so many rumors spread about me." I sigh, "And still, you act like it's nothing."

"Hayun, I'm so sorry for all the problems I've brought to you. I really wish I could just walk out that door and not care anymore." he points at the exit, "But it makes me miserable not having you by my side." he holds both of my hands, "Please let me prove it to you that I can treat and love you the way you deserve."

"You're underestimating the word 'love'." I say pulling my hands off of his grip.

"I remember when I first met you I had no idea how love felt, but now I feel it."

"Taehyung, you don't love me."

"Well, then I feel like I can't spend two days without you, I can't see you with anyone else, because I feel miserable if I do, I want you to be by my side, talking to me, laughing with me, kissing me." he lets out a chuckle, "I want to surprise you and see your beautiful smile when I do so. I want to see you be happy, and I want to be one of the reasons of it." he explains, "If that isn't love, then what is it?"

Without answering I stand up, get my bag and walk towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" he stands up.

"Home." I leave and he follows behind, "I have a lot to think about." I keep walking and he follows behind.

"Let me at least give you a ride." he says.

"I'll walk there, don't worry."

"Hayun, I-" he starts.

I stop, turn around and put my hand on his chest.

"I'm gonna go home, sleep, think about... All of this, and then we'll talk." I say, turn back around and keep walking.

I get home and throw myself in the shower before going to sleep. And, not for my surprise, it's another sleepless night.

Taehyung's words keep replaying in my head, over and over. I don't realize it's already 4 am until my phone starts to ring.

"What the-" I mumble rolling over to get my phone from the bedside table.

Taehyung's name pops up which makes me even more confused.

"Hello?" I mumble out.

"Hayun, please come downstairs! It's urgent!" he sounds desperate.

"What? It's 4 am." I say checking the time.

"I'm down here. Please come!"

"Down where?"

"Right in front of your building. Hayun, it's really urgent. Please."

"Wha- Okay." I mutter, sighing.

I put a sweater over my tank top and change into sweatpants.

I get outside and see Taehyung leaning on his black car, looking as expensive as always and... Calm.

"What is it? What's so urgent?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Get in the car." he demands coldly.

"What the hell? No!" I say.

"Come on. Just get in the car."

"Why?"

"I have a surprise for you."

"No, thank you." I start turning around to go back inside.

"Hayun!" he shouts, startling me.

"What do you want?" I walk quickly towards him.

"Get in the car." he keeps the same pose and expression.

"N-"

"Just get in the damn car, Hayun."

I tsk at his words and get in the car, I know Taehyung wouldn't give up. We both slide into our seats and Taehyung starts the car.

"Where are we even going?" I ask as I look out the window.

"I already told you. It's a surprise." he keeps his eye on the street.

"Well, I don't like your kind of surprises." I scoff, "So, tell me."

"No."

"Ugh! Can I at least ask some questions?" I asked and he nodded grinning cutely, "Okay... Is it scary? I have acrophobia, so please tell me it doesn't have anything to do with heights."

"Don't worry I'm scared of heights too, but I love doing this."

"So it has to do with heights? Oh my God..." I start pulling little strings of my sweater's sleeve, "Oh, wait... You're taking me on your private jet, aren't you?" I ask.

"What? No. I don't own a private jet." he says.

I look at him raising an eyebrow and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay! I might have a helicopter, but not a jet!" he says a little bothered.

"Cocky..."

"You're the one who asked!" he says on a high tone.

"You're the one who bragged!" I say on a high tone as well.

He rolls his eyes and brings his tongue to his inner cheek.

"So you're taking me flying on your helicopter?"

"No, it's too noisy." he says with an annoyed face, "I'm gonna sell that piece of junk. And buy a jet." he winks at me.

"Cocky." I mumble rolling my eyes, "But where the hell are you taking me?" I ask again, on a desperate tone.

"Shh..." he shushes me and turns the volume up.

I look at him annoyed and reach to turn the volume down, but he grabs my wrist quickly.

"My car. Don't touch my stereo." he looks at me.

"Focus on the road, Taehyung." I say and he gives me a small side smile.

He lets go of my wrist and turns back to the front. I realize we left the city and are now reaching fields and a far away place.

"Oh my God, you're gonna take me to a farm and throw me off a barn's roof, aren't you?" I ask, a little concerned.

"Would you shut up already? We're almost there."

"I don't want to die." I mumble to myself.

"You're with me. I won't let you die." he jokes, letting a chuckle.

He suddenly stops in front of a huge green field with nothing but a few people and a hot air balloon.

"This is what we are doing today." he says and get out.

I can barely see since the sun is just starting to rise, but it looks beautiful.

I get out as well and follow him to the balloon. We both greet the people there and go in.

"I'm not sure about this." I say biting on my lower lip, something I do when I'm scared.

"Don't worry, the balloon is being secured by strings so we'll only go to the height where you can see the sunrise clearly." he says, patting my shoulder, "Okay?"

"Okay..." I say.

I grab onto the wooden material that surrounds me and hear the flames being lit. I soon feel the balloon leave the ground and close my eyes shut, feeling my heart stop.

"Hey, don't worry..." Taehyung walks closer to me, "Turn around." he says and I do so.

I turn around carefully and rest my hands on top of the little wooden wall in front of me.

"Keep your eyes closed." he says, almost whispers, in my ear.

I feel his hands sliding to my waist and my body manages to go even stiffer.

"Relax your body." he says.

At first I can't seem myself able to do it, so he slides in closer and I feel his body touching mine.

And I do so. I relax my body. I don't know how. Everytime I was involved in something that had to do with heights, my body went stiff and fingers numb. It was horrible. But the feeling of Taehyung against me made me calm myself down and relax.

"Keep your eyes closed." he repeats, "Focus on my voice."

How would I focus on anything else when you have the single most calming and beautiful voice I've ever heard?

"Open your eyes." he whispers and I hesitate, "Trust me, you'll love it." he reassures me.

I take a deep breath and slowly open my eyes. I'm faced with the whole city of Seoul shining under the sunrise's light. It's is the most beautiful sight I've witnessed. The cold, grey town being showered by the beautiful golden light. It looked so peaceful and calming. Only trees surrounding me and a giant city miles away.

"It's beautiful." I mutter.

"Isn't it?" he says, his breath against my neck, hands sliding down my arms and to my hands that are holding the wooden fence, "Do you like the surprise now?" he asks and leaves a little kiss on the nape of my neck, I nod closing my eyes again, "Should I do surprises like this more often?" he asks kissing my jawline and I nod again, letting out a little "mhm".

Oh my God, Hayun. Why the hell are you nodding? Get over yourself.

"See? It's not that scary, is it?" he whispers on my ear, lips brushing against it.

"Yes, it is." I say.

He breaks out into laughter, making the balloon shake a little.

"Stop!" I say.

"What? Are you scared~~" he shakes it more.

I turn around and get a firm grip on his arms. Both of his hands are on each side of the ballon as he shakes it with his feet.

"Stop it, Taehyung! I'm not kidding! It's not funny!" I start getting desperated, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh! Don't cry! I didn't think you were that serious!" he let's go of the balloon and puts both of his hands on each side of my waist.

"I am." I say wiping my tears away and looking up as I cross my arms.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to scare you that much." he says and hugs me tight, which surprises me, "But you know I wouldn't let anything dangerous happen to you." he says as he hugs me, "Do you accept my apologies?"

"Yes." I sigh.

"But, see? It's scary. But isn't it worth it?" he asks, still hugging me and I lay my head on his shoulder, facing the big city in front of us.

"Yes, it is."

"Do you want me to bring you here more often?" he asks, rubbing little circles on my low back.

"Yes." I say, my eyes feeling heavy.

"It's so beautiful up here, isn't it?" was the last thing I remember hearing him say before everything turned black.

a/n: holy crap this chapter is so long, it has over 2700 words LMAO jsdkxkx okk thank you so much for reading...... ily

xx
bea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 32.2K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
148K 9.6K 44
in which taehyung climbs through jimin's window at night to share a bed with him.
808K 31.8K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
30.2K 1.1K 9
A week in a month. Vkook/Taekook♥ YoonMinHope♥ NamJin♥ ALL BTS MEMBERS HANDLING EACH OTHER.♥♥♥ JANUARY 2016 EDITION