RWBY vol.1: REMNANT'S CREED T...

By Rashaun_Alexander

This is a story of how a young assassin.. who lives within the world of Grim, huntsman/huntress, bandits,hea... More

The creed of remnant
A new life
Initiation day for assassins
Bullies must be dealt with.
It's time

Now he knows

288 4 5
By Rashaun_Alexander

  i'm thinking about a new writing style i'll try it in this chapter so yeah for real this time let's go

BEACON COURTYARD

As the assassins walked unseen view among the students as they take in the view of beacon. As they walked through the crowd an explosion could be heard.

Shaun looked to the direction of the explosion without saying nothing he claimed the nearest building. *Azure's cry* could be heard as he synchronized and performed the leap of faith into a haystack. "It came from the middle of the court yard" Shaun said as he popped out of the haystack. they all begun to walk over to where Shaun said it came from.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Heads up we have a Schnee" Shaun said as he saw through Azure's eyes as she screech from above.

"I got this" Clarline said as she walks over to a young girl getting yelled at by a white haired girl.

"go easy on her please!" Maple said worrying for what Clarline might do.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" the white haired girl asked, the girl with a red cape/hoodie on stutters still dazed by the explosion.

"Well,well,well look at what we have here a SCHNEE yelling at a young girl for... what reason? Because she knocked over your stuff?" Clarline only spoke up when she was a foot away from the white haired girl causing her to jump as she did not hear her walk up.

"w. ? that's why! my suitcases has dust in the-"

"Ahh so it IS about dust.. what the people.. and faunus say about the Schnee's are true?" Clarline inched closer.

"N-NO" was all the Schnee could say while backing away slowly.

"WELL PROVE IT.. by apologizing"Clarline stopped her advances.

"hmph! it wasn't my.." the Schnee started only for an hooded figure have an hidden blade stuck near her throat.

"I'M SORRY" the Schnee hurriedly said as she garbed her stuff and ran off.

"AND THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!" Clarline shouted at her, as she turned to the young girl who was still on the ground.

"aaaaa.. thank you" the red cape girl said as she get's up from were she was.

"no problem, what's your name?" Clarline asked the red hooded girl.

"ruby.. ruby rose.." ruby said as she dust her self off.

Azure screech's from above telling Clarline that she need to go.

"ahh nice to meet you ruby!" she said as she waved and ran off.

"W..WAIT WHAT'S..your name"Ruby tried to ask the hooded figure before she vanished.

"Hey need a hand" a voice from behind her he looked at her worriedly.

"So? how miss Schnee?" Shaun asked Clarline as she walked up from behind, tempting to sneak up on him.

"H..How?" she almost wined as she thought she had an clean advantage. But then she saw why she didn't have success. Azure was sitting perched on Shaun's forearm, enjoying his pat's and affection. to this she gave out an annoyed huff and pouted. That didn't go unnoticed though. as Shaun turned around and kissed her on the cheek and lips, he then stroked her black hair lovingly. Clarline was purring from the attention she was getting, as she snuggle up into Shaun's chest,to which he responded by kissing her forehead. All the while Azure looks on pissed at the fact she could have gotten some fish she could have gotten. But Shaun stopped much to Clarline's disappointment. "WWhhyyy?" Clarline pouted as he moved away from her causing her coziness to leave as well.

"well?" Shaun probed her more in a soft voice.

"sighs* it went well i think?" Clarline said as she tries to find wording.

"You didn't hurt her did you?" Maple said as her and Solitaire came back from walking around.

"Not exactly.." Clarline laughed nervelessly backing away slightly from where she was.

"did you threaten her?" Solitaire asked almost certain that's what she did.

"well... kinda" Clarline had to think of something quick before they attack her! now she just needs to think...

"kinda? how do you kinda threaten someone?" Shaun asked as he inched closer to which Azure let out a screech as she flew off into the air.

"if we don't get moving we're going to be late!" Clarline said frantically. This seemed to work out as they all stop and realized where they were.

"late? OH NO we forgot! we have to move NOW!"Maple commanded to which the others responded without hesitation. They ran and climb some roofs and begun to parkour to the ceremony.

after the ceremony because everyone knows what happen at the ceremony.... which was nothing.

Ozpin was making his way to his office he was expecting four visitors from the assassins today but yet he has yet to see or speak to any of them. Then he got a filling that he was being watch. He started to look around but yet he saw nothing.. What is this, i fell something but yet.."hey, MR. Ozpin" Ozpin turned to the voice and readied his weapon to swing but was stopped as three more figures appeared in front of him each with hidden blades activated. Ozpin chuckled "i should have known that it was some assassins.." Ozpin chuckles more as he let his cane down "very well follow me" Ozpin said as they all walked to his office.

Ozpin's office

Silence was all that was there as the assassins waited for Ozpin to say something. Nothing but the sound of the clock ticking as the gears turned in his office."So you four are the assassins? Maple Myers, Hakeem Johnson, Solitaire Simmons, and Clarline Woods" Ozpin said their names "Maple Myers semblance invisibility, Hakeem Johnson semblance teleportation, Solitaire Simmons semblance the ability to use wind [ like the force], and finally Clarline Woods ability to see the future and time control but only can make herself faster though.." Glynda said as she read their papers. The four assassins where standing in front of Ozpin's desk with Glynda to the side of him, "well then let me welcome you to beacon." Ozpin said with his hands intertwine and his head resting on them "I've heard from the head master assassin that you four are very skilled in combat..being able to fight with just about any weapon imaginable" Ozpin said as he got up from his sit and stood in front of them "and that you can do your job well, with this being said after initiation and your teams have been named come back to my office, i'll have something important for you four to do" Ozpin says as he went to sit back down "Mr. Oz-" "just call me professor Oz" "professor Oz if it involves killing.. " Maple started to say but couldn't find the words "don't worry i know how the assassins operate with it's creed and it's nothing that involves killing.. humans" Ozpin reassured her. "now go to the barn and get your rest your going to need it for tomorrow" Glynda said to the assassins who simply nodded and turned around "Hakeem.. stay here for a little.. will you?" Ozpin said as the other three went into the elevator and Hakeem stayed.

"sir?" Hakeem asked confused as to why he had to stay.

"Do you know.. anything about a killing that happened a few nights ago?" Ozpin asked starring at him.

"yes sir, of course i do" Hakeem said looking back at Ozpin not wavering by the headmaster's eyes.

"Do you know who did it" Ozpin asked again looking him in the eyes.

"yes sir, i do" Hakeem said looking right back at the headmaster.

"well who?" Glynda asked starring at him too.

Hakeem starred at them. The two adults concluded by his silence that it was him.

"Y..you killed him? h..how not even a well-trained huntsman could take him down!" Glynda with an shocked look on her face was unable to grasp how a 16 year old kid could kill someone who had years of mastering their craft. She looked over to Ozpin who was smiling.

"Thank you" Ozpin said as he's smile seemed to grow "oh and Hakeem or Shaun are you not worried about how you will be treated as a faunas?" Ozpin asked still smiling confident in his answer.

"You know my name?" Shaun asked surprised.

"your secret identity is safe with us" Glynda said with an smile.

Shaun nodded and started to walk to the door."And to answer your question Oz, no i'm not there's no reason to be for me, i'm a big guy 5'9 210 for my age and if i see anyone disrespecting my people.. i'll give them a reason to respect us.. other then that i will not be of any trouble to you" Shaun said as the elevator door closed and it begun to descent.

"So what do you think? you've been smiling ear to ear since the talk" Glynda told Ozpin as she sat on his glass table.

"I think.. these assassins... are the real deal" Ozpin said smiling.

BARN

Shaun looked for his fellow assassins as he walked in to the barn. As he looked he notices that their really aren't that many places to sleep at.

"Hakeem come over here!" a voice he knows all to well called him over to a spot near the windows. Hakeem walked over silently

"Meet our new allies!" Clarline bust out of nowhere.

"Is she drunk?" Shaun asked the other assassins, to which they just shrugged not know what exactly is wrong with her.

"ladies this is Hakeem, Clarline's boyfriend" Solitaire said as he introduce Hakeem.

"The busty blond chick name is yang! the short young one is ruby and the girl with that damn book in her hand is Blake!" Clarline calmed down after introducing him to the three ladies.

"H-hey what about me?" the whit haired girl asked.

"There is no need." Hakeem said in a deep calm voice. "You Schnee's are very popular within the faunas community..But you seem different from your father.." Hakeem said looking at the white haired girl."you can give me your name if you want to" he finished.

"i..it's Weiss.." Weiss say's in a low wispier.

"Hakeem..right? your ears your a faunas.. "Blake says this with her book down on her lap as she observe the 5'9 210 dark brown skinned faunas.

"so are you" Hakeem said low enough for the others not to hear him, he gives a respectful nod to her to which she smiled and gave him thanks.

"alright it's time for use to go to bed" Solitaire said as he and Maple walked away waving good bye to the others they had been enjoying there conversation with ruby and yang about weapons and how the school looked so far.

"Everyone's trying to sleep so there is no since in staying up so we'll talk to ya'll later" Hakeem said as he walked to the exit to climb the roof top to sleep at. Clarline was close behind.

ROOFTOP

Shaun and Clarline where laying snuggled up to each other whit her head on his chest starring at the stars and shattered moon.

"hey Shaun.. what did Oz want with you?" Clarline asked still looking up in the stars.

"he only wanted to know if i knew anything about the assassination of Maglon" Shaun said as he begun to doze off.

"hey you know i got your back right.. i love you Shaun.. i fell like i don't say it enough like i can't say it enough" Clarline said feeling comfortable in her boyfriend arms falling into a deep sleep.

Shaun smiles at her and gives her forehead a kiss "i know and love you too" he gives her another quick kiss to which she smiled. They both went to sleep happy.

well finally i'm done with the third chapter this one was a pain to write because i had to keep on rewriting some stuff cuz they got deleted but yeah it's going to get real interesting cuz there's fighting involved! yes four chapters in and we are finally at initiation day! please don't forget to review to tell me how it is and favorite until next time peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 14 12
Here is the story of an Assassin in the world of Remnant. I DO NOT OWN RWBY or Assassin Creed. AKAME GA GILL. SKYRIM.
161 3 6
You are an Assassin, having dual citizenship in England and France. After finding the Apple of Eden during the Mexican-American War, you find yoursel...
149 5 11
A young girl trapped in an unforgiving world fights for her life as she tries to find a way out. Luckily, a hunter finds her in a terrible state and...