My Professor

By 4_ever_1d_

Savannah has a crush on her professor, but the professor has more than a crush. She also can't stand him beca... More

Oops
Eric Bradford
Date Night
Lake House Barbecue
The Date (Part I)
The Date (Part II)
Feels Like Forever
It's Home Now
Christmas Is Here
Regrets
Race
Last Full Day
"Home"
Surprise
Baby
Eric Please

Good Things Come To An End

8.8K 202 8
By 4_ever_1d_

~*~ Few Weeks Later

I heard a loud banging noise coming from down stairs.

Really?! I was in the middle of a nap. I laid there thinking if I ignored it the person would go away...but they didn't.

I dragged myself out of the bed, through on slippers and went down. Once I opened the door I saw it was Rachael.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked as I saw her trying to talk and catch her breath at the same time.

"Mom..sent........people..........Eric...danger," she managed to say.

Oh fuck!

Mom had sent people to look for Eric and now he's in danger. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house. I didn't care if I looked like shit, that I had no makeup on, my hair was in a really messy bun, and I was wearing a baggy shirt and underwear.

At the red light I noticed I couldn't breath properly I opened the windows. My stomach turned and I felt a water fall coming out of my eyes. I was having a panic attack.

As I cried and tried to catch my breath I fanned myself with one hand and drove with the other.

I let my sobs fill the car.

I jerked into the his drive way and I ran out of the car. I stumbled up to the door, banging with the energy I had left.

Moments later the door swung open and Eric stood there with a worried look.

I pushed him out of the way. "Eric you have to go," I said crying harder. I ran into his room and opened his closet and taking his clothes and throwing them in a pile on his bed. I gasped for air as I continued.

I heard Eric's voice coming from the door as he made his way next to me. "Sav, babe. It's okay calm down," he said. "She'll find you......and she'll take you away from me, you'll be in danger," I managed to say without sobbing in the middle of it.

"Who's she?" Eric asked confused.

I grabbed a suit case and threw in the clothes.

"My mom," I screamed mad, mad at her and not Eric.

I probably looked like a crazy person because I was sobbing like crazy and I was moving like a manic.

Eric walked up to me and hugged me tightly, I tried to wiggle free and continue to pack his stuff.

I couldn't help but hug him back and just be in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and that's when it all hit me.

My mom has the connections like a president. She'll find Eric if he's in Africa. She'll find him put him in jail. I'll never see him, I'll never be able to kiss him, and I'll never be able to hug him. I'd lose him.

At that moment I was crying into his shirt and for a moment I left really light headed.

And then it all went blank.

Eric's POV:

I'd never seen Sav like this. She burst into my house and starts to pack all my things. I was a little freaked out.

When she was in my arms she cried into my shirt and then she sort of collapsed. I caught her and picked her up bridal style and ran to the car.

It wasn't till I wiped the tear off my cheek that I noticed I was crying.

Her mom is a bitch, why can't she see that we love each other.

I'm not leaving her side, because I love her.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I almost missed the entrance to the hospital.

I parked the car and carried Sav info the hospital.

I ran to the front desk.

"Name?" the lady asked without looking up.

"Savannah Fitzgerald," I replied.

The lady looked up, "One suite room for a Fitzgerald."

The nurses rushed to go get the room ready. She handed me a key, "Last room on the right,"

I quickly walked to the room and I laid Sav in the bed after one of the nurses opened it up.

I took a chair from the table and put it next to the bed. I sat next to her and watched as all the nurses did what they needed to do.

Savannah's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and they adjusted to my surroundings.

I was in a hospital room and I turned around and saw Eric in a chair with his eyes closed. I saw that there was an IV in my arm.

I adjusted the bed so I was sitting up and I reached over to Eric.

I put my hand on his knee, "Eric?"

His eyes opened immediately, "Sav don't ever scare me like that."

I slowly got out of bed and stood next to the machine that was hooked up to the IV.

Eric stood up in front of me, he lowered his head and kissed me.

I pulled away and looked down my eyes starting to water. I bit my lips then let it go.

I squeezed my eyes shut before looking up. I opened them and Eric came to view with wet eyes.

I guess he knew what I had to say.

I took a deep breath as Eric sat down and put his head in his hands. I ran my hand up and down his back.

He stood and up and I hugged him. "Eric you have to go," I said quietly. "Savannah I'm not leaving your side," Eric said.

"Listen to me please. Go, get your stuff and leave...go to another state. I'll find you when everything calms down," I said my voice cracking many times.

He looked down.

"Eric please for me just go," I said wiping the tears off my face.

Once he looked back up, I saw a tear escape his eye. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

I hugged him one last time before he left.

As he closed the door behind him I started to cry and scream. I knocked things down and broke a couple of things.

A nurse rushed into the room, "What's wrong is everything okay Miss. Fitzgerald?"

I fell on the bed and cried harder until I fell asleep.

~*~

A couple hours later I woke up to voices.

It was Aunt Nattie's and my mothers voices, it sounded like they were arguing.

"Oh Savannah dear you're awake," my mom said as she walked next to the bed.

She was the last person in the whole entire world that I want to see right now.

"Get away from me you selfish bitch!" I yelled at her.

"Now dear that's no way to talk to your mother now is it?" she said like she thought I was joking.

"My mother? You don't deserve to me be a called a mother! What's wrong with you? I was finally happy and you had to take that away from me didn't you?" I yelled as a tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it away.

"Savannah!" she said angrily.

"Is that all you can fucking say. Savannah? You're a sick person! I don't want anything to do with you, get out!" I screamed.

She stormed off slamming the door behind her.

That's when I lost it. I tore the IV tube out if my arm and kicked the machine.

Aunt Nattie came over and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, "I can't do this anymore Aunt Nattie."

"I know honey, I know," she said as she rubbed my back calming me down.

The door opened and I pulled away to see who it was.

Rachael and Nicole ran over and gave me a hug.

We sat on the bed and talked for hours.

Since winter break is coming up in a few weeks, Nicole and I decided that I'd go with her to Texas.

Since she has family there she'll visit them while I go see Eric. Only Aunt Nattie, Nicole and Rachael will know that I'm with Eric, everyone else will know that I'm with Nicole.

It's not the best plan but that's all I've got, and I'm willing to try.

I know these couple of weeks will go by so slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So any thoughts on Mrs. Fitzgerald??

A bitch, right?!

I'm so so so so sorry for the wait :/

Any how...

THANK YOU SLL SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1.7K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 95 25
A girl named Allison meets a guy named Carter. She finds interest in her life with him. They stay together all through out high school and later on g...
738 12 29
Luna is a sexy doctor who fell in love with the handsome professor who is secretly a sex maniac and also deeply in love with his sister-in-law.Will L...
215 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?
181K 7.9K 39
*****SEQUEL TO STARTED AS HIS TUTOR***** Wendy and Vincent start off their senior year as a couple. However, it's not without turbulence. Vincent's g...