I Don't Care (Movie Lloyd x F...

By saucymcmuffin

y/n's mom gets asked to take a missing's person case in Ninjago City. After moving from their small village t... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Stay safe and update
24
25
26

1

14.6K 225 241
By saucymcmuffin

Y/n( your name)
L/n( last name)
E/n( enemies name)
This book contains some curse words and suicidal thoughts plus some self harm if you are triggered by any way for that then I'd advise you not to read this book but anyhow enjoy!

Hi im in the middle of rewriting this book for fun since im bored, i realized while i read this book that it made no sense so im actualy going to make it make sense...hopefully. So if you are new here or are wanting to reread my rewrite updates thats awesome..Ill keep the unedited version at the bottom if you want to read the og (which i would not recommend..its awfully painful to read trust).

NEW!!

Y/n POV                                                                                                                                                                                Like most teenagers my age, I dislike high school. There's nothing to do but go to school and learn stuff that 90% of the time won't help you. My boarding school's girls tend to be mean and bitchy. Since then, I've learned to just stay in the background and not socialize much. Sure, I have friends, but we hardly share classes and they're all working. It was finally the last class of the day before spring break officially started, we get two weeks off of school unless Garmadon comes and destroys the school somehow (definitely not praying heh, jk he only attacks Ninjago city:(). I go to my locker to put away my textbooks as the bell rings to signal school is over.

"Hey y/n! what's up?" b/f said as she walked up to my locker"Meh just barely passed my history test but other than that alright, you?" I asked as we started walking out of the school.

B/f and I shared a quick conversation as we walked to her place and said our goodbyes. I live in a small village called Ignacia, which is known to most Ninjago citizen's as the village where the Four Weapons Blacksmith is located. It is one of the most popular blacksmith shops in the whole world of Ninjago. There was a time when my friend Nya's parents owned the building, but after Nya's mom got a new job they moved to Ninjago City, so I haven't seen her in a long time.

As I returned home I spotted a note on the counter reading;

Good evening Y/n!

I have an important meeting at work today so ill be coming home later, I have leftovers in the fridge from yesterday.

Love mom

After putting the note back down on the counter, I sighed and walked over to the fridge to grab the leftovers which looked like some stir fry which she had made the night before. I ate upstairs in my room while I did my homework so I didn't have to worry about it during spring break. The news channel played softly in the background while I tried to figure out what the hell chemistry was. 

The clock hit 9 when my mom unlocked the door signalling she was home.  

"How was work?" I asked walking down the stairs, dishes in hand. 

"Long and tiring but during my meeting they asked me if I could take a case out in Ninjag City" My mom was a personal investigator, sorta like a detective I guess but without the wellknown fancy title. She usually only gets small cases like seeing if some married person is cheating, mostly legal matters.

"They want me for that big case on the news, the Terri Peters case" My mom said as she handed me a piece of paper showing me the case.

"Ah yes I remeber overhearing some girls in my calcus class talking about it, do you sorta know what happened?"

"No but she was last seen leaving her school, but thats all my leads, Oh! and that she dropped her phone that hopefully after unlocking the password we can see if theres any leads to where she went" She said as she walked toward our sofa. She sat down with a huff and pulled out her phone signaling me over.

I hummed in response and ploped down next to her.

"Since its in Ninjago City I don't think I can do the back and forth from here to the city and back," Mom said "I discussed this issue with my boss but he dismissed it saying our best option is to move to the city for a bit"

"So basically he is forcing us to move to Ninjago City" I frowned a bit, I have all my friends here in Ignacia, well maybe just one or two but whatever.

"I guess but its going to pay good and he said that whatever place we chose whether apartment or house it will be covered by work" She gave a sheepish smile. 

"So we could move into a mansion?" I smiled widely, I've always wanted to live in a mansion.

"No, we can't go over a certain budget," I frowned, this sucks. "I know you have your friends and school here though so I talked to your father and he is okay with you staying with him for the time being." My parents never married, it was mostly a hook up on a saturday night. They have stayed friends instead but my dad found a wife with two younger kids, I don't see them much because his wife and I don't really get along (only because one day while I was visiting it was April fools day so I decided to put nair in her shampoo, I was seven how was I going to know it was gonna make her bald like mr. clean).

"Nah I'm okay he already has two kids at home that he needs to worry about," I turned my gaze to the floor, "I'll only get in the way besides Nya lives in the city so I'll be able to contact her again..somehow" I tried to stay positive to please her but honestly I didn't want to move.

"Will I still be going to my school or will I be transfering over to a high school there?" I asked.

"I wasn't able to find any buses to pick you up from the city to come into ignacia for school, im sorry kiddo but you'll have to transfer, who knows though, you might new people and make new friends, maybe a boyfriend, or girlfriend I don't judge" She gave me an encouraging smile as she unlocked her phone.

"They want me to start working in the upcoming week which means we got to start looking for places to move into"

We scrolled for hours (maybe like 20 minutes but that's still so long) after settling for a nice cozy apartment that was a boring grey and white, very modern you can say but who knows how long we will be here to actually enjoy it.

(author's note: if you scroll up in where you can see pics idk, theres a reference photo to the apartment because im too lazy to describe all of it)

"We're moving back after? Its not a forever thing?" I questioned.

"We'll come back don't worry, if I solve this case with my awesome solving skills we should be in and out in no time" she smiled reasuringly to me. I nodded with a smile as I got up and stretched, I wished and kissed her goodnight as I walked updstairs to my room.

Maybe I can restart a new life and change everything about myself, it's not like I'll find very many friends, or even a boyfriend that I'll know long enough to actually like me. Though the worst part about this is that I'll be leaving/starting school in the middle of the second semester. fuck me.

OLD!!!
Hey I'm y/n l/n I go to a private school in New York. I hate this school, I get bullied everyday. The private school is only for girls so there is lots and I mean lots of drama at the school. Anyway back to the story.
It's 3:30 school is done for the day.
I run to my locker trying not to push any of the girls on the way there. I finally reached my locker in one piece.
"Well Well well what do we have here girls" e/n said
"I don't know ask yourself" I said
"Me the beautiful e/n will have a prize for you today" e/n said smirking and laughing like a maniac.
"Meet at 5:30 in the park got it"e/n said
"Yup got it" I said trying to sound excited. E/n left to go talk to her popular group.
( time skip brought to you by e/n being a beautiful little piece of shit)
It's 5:29.I see e/n coming in the distance with two girls Chantelle and Courtney (sorry if those are your names you can change it if you want)
" Hello y/n" e/n said
"Hello e/n" I said whispering the last part. After that e/n , Chantelle and Courtney started to beat me up with baseball bats. This went on for a couple of minutes. They stopped and laughed like maniacs
" that's enough for today will continue this tomorrow" e/n said then walked away with the two girls and bloody baseball bats.
I run home not caring that I have a bloody nose and bruises mostly everywhere. I run up to my house door but there was a note on the door it said
Dear y/n
I will be home late tonight I have to help at work dinner is just in the fridge and don't forget to feed Mints
Love mom
I read the note and unlocked the door. I ran into my room and quickly grabbed my knife that my dad gave me before he left use

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned my bloody nose then I took my knife and dragged it across my skin four times then I washed my knife and went back into my bedroom to put the knife under the bed. I went into the kitchen to go feed Mints my cat afterI got my phone and put in my earbuds and fell on my bed the song The boy in the bubble by Alec Benjamin started to play

(Time skip brought to you by garmadon eating cookies)
I finished packing and went to bed. Let's hope I don't get bullied at my new high school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
193K 38.7K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
172K 13.6K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...