~My step brother~ | Jahseh On...

By jahsehbabesss

"But you're my step brother" Jersey Said . "Not tonight I'm not " Jahseh said walking closer to her . Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Thank you.

Chapter 15

7.7K 381 1.1K
By jahsehbabesss

Lawd y'all chose for Jersey and Geneva to be enemies😭. Y'all so messy☺️♥️. So y'all fenna get a mess😌.

🌚
———————————————————

Jahseh

My alarm beeped as I woke up with my head pounding. Ouch

"JAHSEH TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" Mom yelled throughout the house.

"DAMN CAN A NIGGA WAKE UP FIRST?!" I yelled back.

I turned off the alarm and got up walking over to the bathroom I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing away. I couldn't even remember last night or how I got back here, I just remember getting carried away. What did I do last night?

I got into the shower and let the warm water hit me as I remembered things from last night.

Flashback

"Aye, shorty!" I yelled over the music with a bottle of vodka in my hand.

"Ohh X, what can I do for you?" She said with a smirk. She's obviously a thot.

"You and ya friend look good asf." I said.

Flashback over

Ugh fuck. I shaked the thought out of my head and got out of the shower. I walked towards my dresser and got dressed putting on some blue skinny jeans and a white thrasher shirt. I put the black sided of my dreads up in a pony tail then went to go knock on Jerseys door because I'm supposed to drive her to school.

"Aye Jersey come on." I said as she opened the door.

"Oh you don't need to drive me , its okay." She said.

"Toni picking you up?" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Nah."She said low.

"Stokeley?" I said getting confused.

"No." She said trying to avoid me.

"Then who the fuck is taking you?" I said getting aggravated.

"Don't get mad at me if I'm not mad at you about yesterday." She said rolling her eyes.

"Your right. I'm sorry baby." I said pulling her into a hug laying my head on her shoulder.

"Mhmm." She said with her head in my chest. Her phone dinged and she pulled away to look at it.

"He's here, I'll see you in 1st period ok?" She said pecking my lips.

"He?" I said as she was walking away.

"Jahseh." She said turning around with that 'really nigga' look.

"Fine whatever." I said heading back upstairs because I left me phone on my bed. 

                                    Jersey 

I walked out of the house into the car with Chris. I know that Toni told me not to even get involved with him but we kinda bonded texting last night.

"Heyyy." I said sitting down as his a/c blew in my face. 

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile as he reversed out of my driveway. 

"What you doing after school today?" He asked me as he turned down the a/c. 

"Nothing probably just gonna chill .. wassup?" I asked .

"Come through to my house." He said .

"I mean is you fenna pick me up?" I said as he laughed.

"Wait for me at the benches after school." He said with that fine ass smile.

"Ok bet." I said .

About 10 minutes later we arrived at school walking in the doors. We hugged and I walked to my locker.. I didn't see Jahseh so I guess he wasn't here yet. The bell dinged and everybody scattered to first period , I walked in sitting down seeing my bestfriend.

"Pokeyyy!" I said getting back up and hugging him as we twirled around dancing and shit. We're weird we know.

"Zeeee! How come you don't text me no more fakey." He said as he got fake mad.

"Too many hoes." I said doing a lil shoulder dance.

"Okayyy." He said doing it with me as we started to laugh. We went back to our seats and sat down. Jahseh was already sitting down writing in his lil note shit. Geneva walked in and sat down as well.

"Okay class today we're gonna do the screen test, it's not going to be graded it's just gonna show me what you know so far." She said handing out these little packets. I hated that shit because at the end of the year you're supposed to know more and it gives me anxiety.

She passed all of them out and we all got silent..I swear you could hear a pin drop in that room. Somebody crunched up a paper and shot it at the back of Geneva's head making the class start busting out laughing . Geneva started to cry getting up.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME SO MUCH? I DID NOTHING TO YOU GUYS! YOU ALL DICKRIDE OFF OF JAH BUT DID HE TELL YOU THAT HE MADE ME ABORT OUR CHILD?! HUH? DID HE TELL YOU HE BROKE MY BACK MOST OF THIS DAMN SUMMER? NO! JUST MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" She said crying uncontrollably running out of the room leaving everybody speechless including me.

Jahseh just sat there looking salty as a mf. I wasn't mad at him for not telling me but I was very disappointed. Ms. Jyneen ran out of the room going after her. I looked over at stokeley and he looked over at me with that "what the fuck" face.

"Jah was breaking her baccckkk!" Somebody yelled which made the class laugh again.. I swear this class didn't take shit seriously.

6 hours later

I avoided Jahseh for most of the day. I was currently waiting on the bench for Chris but he was taking too long so I got up about to call Toni . I felt muscular and wrap around my waist picking me up as I started to scream. I turned around seeing Chris as he started to laugh uncontrollably holding his stomach.

"Chris what the fuckkk!" I said hitting him in his chest.

"I'm sorry ma'am." He said still laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Now bring ya ass on." He said as he took his keys out of his pocket.

30 minutes later

We were at Chris house in his room laying on the bed. We were just laughing and talking about school.

"Aye you want something to drink?" He said getting up.

"With all the shit that happened today?? Yess something strong too." I said and he started to laugh.

"Ard I'll be back." He said walking out of his room and downstairs. I checked my phone seeing I had 15 messages from Jah.

Jahseh💛- Where are you?

Jahseh💛-Jersey I'm sorry about everything that happened today just let me explain.

Jahseh💛- Baby please answer I'm sorry.

Jahseh💛- I just texted Toni and you're not with her. Baby come home🤦🏽‍♂️.

I left him on read and Chris came back with shot cups and some patrón .

"Let's play a game." He said with a smile .

"And the fuck type game is this?" I said laughing.

"You'll see." He said .

20 minutes later

"Never have I ever busted my ass in the shower." I said slurring my words drunk ass hell.

"Oh my god." He said taking another shot scrunching his face up and he sat it back on the nightstand.

"Aaahhh" I said as I started to laugh and he rolled his eyes.

"Where's your b-bathroom ?" I asked.

"Down the hall and the second door to your right he said." I got up stumbling and he noticed so he got up as well holding my waist giving me support. I looked up at him and he looked down at me .

"Thanks for everything." I said staring up at him.

"For what?" He said .

"Being here." I said.

He looked deep into my eyes leaning in and I did too.. he added tongue into the kiss and he pushed me back on the bed. He was in between my legs as he started to pull my pants off not breaking the kiss. He started to feel on my clit over the underwear as I let out a little moan . He took his pants down.. revealing his hard dick through his draws.

He pressed it against my clit as he started kissing my neck. I gave out moans and he took down his underwear as his dick sprang up. This was definitely wrong but I was too drunk to care, right now he was looking fine as hell and I wanted him.

He pulled my panties to the side and positioned himself at my entrance and shoved into me slowly. I sharp pain went throughout my body as I moaned loudly. All I felt was pain but as he kept stroking I felt pleasure.

"F-fuck chrisss." I said moaning as he started going faster. He did this sexy ass groan which made me lose it. 

"Mmmm shit." He said as he started to slam into me. At this point I was moaning loud and uncontrollably. Luckily he was a only child with a single parent and she was at work. He started rolling his hips into me which made my body fill with ecstasy.

He grabbed my hips going harder. I felt myself starting to tighten as I arched my back grabbing the sheets in my hand. I released onto him and he started to go slow as I felt his juices shoot inside of me. He plopped down next to me as we were catching our breath. What have I done?

————————————————————
Y'all should vote😌.

The 3rd chapter of Misunderstood is out rn☺️ I'm working on the 4th rn.

MY BOOK HIT 2K READDDSS♥️!!!

If you're reading this I appreciate and love you♥️.

~Myniah🌚♥️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 254 45
Charisma Solace. The girl that moved to Florida and has been in love with Jahseh since she was a kid. Watch this couple go through ups and downs th...
97.6K 4.5K 60
READ IT!
49.3K 2.1K 19
Synthia meets Jahseh after she moves to South Florida in high school. She produces and makes music and he's a fan of hers and he's trying to become h...
76.3K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.