Chapter 16

That's Chris.
—————————————————————
                                   Jersey

I immediately got up grabbing my pants and sliding them on almost falling over.

"What's wrong?" He said

"N-nothing I gotta go." I said grabbing my purse and running out of his house. Tears started to fall down my face as I reached into my purse taking out my phone calling Stokeley.

"S-stokeleyyy." I said crying into the phone.

"Jersey the fuck going on what's wrong?" He said .

"Can you just pick me up please." I said slurring my words.

"Give me your address." I clicked my home button and tapping messages to send him my current location.

"You at that fuck ass nigga Chris house??! Oh my god I'm fucking coming." He said hanging up.

I decided to walk a little down the street so I wasn't deadass in front of his house. About 5 minutes later I saw stokeley speeding down the damn street. He stopped the car almost flying out the damn windshield. I almost started laughing but I held it in because it really wasn't the time. I walked around the car getting into the passenger seat.

"What the fuck happened?" He said looking at me.

"Did he hurt you? I swear to god I'll get out this car right now and fuck him up zee." He said .

"No, i- I got drunk and I let him take my virginity." I said crying again. He widened his eyes as he looked at me. 

"I'm calling jahs-" I cut him off.

"No please don't..I can't go home." I said sobbing. Stokeley hugged me as I laid in his chest.

"Ok. You wanna come to my house or you want me to put you in a hotel?" He asked as he  let go and started driving again.

"Just take me to your house . I don't wanna be alone." I said wiping my tears.

"Ok zee." He said as he turned the steering wheel.

                                   Jahseh

I was pacing back and forth panicking. I didn't know where Jersey was at and she wouldn't answer her texts or calls. I should've told her about the Geneva shit. I was about to call her again when I got a message on my phone.

#- (picture of jersey putting her pants on.)
Ya sister got that good good😉🤣.

Me- Who the fuck is this nigga? Where you stay at omm

#-That's classified information nigga. Let her tell you😌.

I left him on read as my body filled with rage. She looked as if she was about to cry in the picture. I swear to god I will kill whoever this is. Fuck boy should've never tested me. I called up one of my friends from long ago and was surprised he answered. I was in this gang that was hard to get out of, I was just in a bad mindset at the time. But if i have to get back into it to protect Jersey.. so be it.

"Long time no see." He said but I didn't have time for a conversation.

"Track down this number for me. I'll pay whatever." I said impatiently. 

"Damn I see a nigga in a rush. I gotchu lil homie." He said hanging up. I sent him the number and sat down back on my bed texting stokeley.

Me- aye look I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you and I'm sorry that I never apologized for beating ya ass at that dave and busters. I need you right now vro.

Ski💉🚬- You don't even got to apologize vro we rocking no matter what the situation is. I got ya back always. What's the issue?

Me- Jersey, she's missing and won't return any of my calls or texts and then some fuck nigga sent me a photo of her putting her pants on, so I called up Lucas to track his number down.

Ski💉🚬- Why in the hellll would you ever call Lucas vro. You know what type shit that is , but Jerseys with me she said she ain't wanna go home.

Me- The fuck happened? Did someone lay a hand on her?

Ski💉🚬- look vro ion think she want me to tell you rn .

Me-Ski you know what I'll do to that fuck ass nigga.

Ski💉🚬- Jahseh don't do anything stupid.

I left him on read as I got dressed and went downstairs sitting on the living room couch as I checked my phone. I got a text from Lucas.

Lucas- His name is Chris Haulkin and he live on 245 jenkins street. You need me to send some niggas?

By him sending some niggas he meant to kill him , which I knew. I also knew who Chris was , we used to be friends in middle school, me him and ski. Until me and ski started to make music and got more noticed he started talking bad on us and switched up. He became a fuckboy around school so he wasn't really that important.

Me- Thanks , I got this . Imma need y'all back if he tries to snitch.

Lucas- No problem . Let him know who he's fucking wit.

I walked back upstairs into moms room where she kept her safe. She never knew that I knew about it and I never told her. She hasn't even been home as much because she's been out with her new boyfriend that she said she's gonna bring home for me and Jersey to meet but I can really care less.

I put the code in which was my birthday of course. I opened the safe door and took out her gun that she was so in love with . I tucked it on the side of my pants putting my shirt over it. I walked back downstairs and grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. I walked out of the house and got into my car. I put my key into the ignition and started the car as I reversed out of the driveway.

15 minutes later

I arrived at his house seeing no one was home which was even more perfect . I hopped out of the car slamming the door out of anger. I walked up to his door banging on it. After about 15 seconds he answered.

"Yoo who the fuck banging on my do-" his eyes widened once he saw me . He tried to shut the door but I pushed it open and punched him in his face as he stumbled back. I grabbed his neck choking him.

"WHO THE FUCK GOT THAT GOOD GOOD NIGGA?" I yelled into his face as it got red because he couldn't breathe. I let him go and he tried to run. I took out my gun and clocked it back. He heard it and turned around .

"Bro please don't do it." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Fuck you nigga." I said as I pulled the trigger .

'POW' 'POW'

I shot him twice in the stomach as he fell to the floor. Blood started to rush everywhere.

"Fuck I tell you pussy boi. I rep very rare nigga I thought you knew." I said as I kicked him in the side of his stomach He groaned out of pain.

I ran out of the house and got into the car speeding off. I don't know what happened between them but all I know is I don't play about Jersey.

——————————————————————
We shooting niggas now Jahseh?🙄

Anyway I highkey wanna make a walking dead book about the apocalypse 😭😭 Like Jah is in it and they find they're way to each other and try to survive😭💀 ion know it's just a thought🙃.

~Myniah🌚❤️~