Temptations. (Watty awards)...

By charlotteRose_

16 year old Dixie Conway lives in London, England. Her parents are concerned about her recent behaviour, and... More

Temptations [1]
Temptations. [2]
Temptations. [3]
Temptations. [4]
Temptations. [6]
Temptations. [7]
Temptations. [8]
Temptations. [9]
Temptations. [10]
Temptations. [11]
Temptations. [12]
Temptations. [13]
Authors note: slight delay...
PLEASE READ THIS.

Temptations. [5]

227 4 3
By charlotteRose_

Heyy.

Right. Ive been having some writers block, and this is all I have so far. Im not sure I should continue with this story, so I would really appreiciate some feedback, telling me to stop writing it and start a different one, or to carry on with Temptations.

I won't decide right away until I get some advice though.

thanks to everyone who has been reading, commenting, etc<3.

Part 5 [so short.]

I was standing on the doorstep of my house, suitcase standing beside me, tilting with the heaviness of my possessions. "See you soon Dixie." my dad said softly, pulling me into a hug and clapping me on the back. He wasn't very touchy-feely.

"Yeah, bye Dad." I answered, muffled against his shoulder. Once we pulled away, I looked expectantly at my mother, who's expression was torn between two expressions - anger, regret. We stared at each other for a few seconds, until she sobbed and yanked me into a hug. Which I didnt understand, seeing as she was the one who accused me of assault and was sending me away to america. "Bye Dixie, see you in a few months..." She drew away and walked back inside as the taxi pulled up to the front of the house, signalling that it was time to go. I snapped up the handle of my suitcase and dragged it towards the back of the taxi, dumping it in the boot. {[thats the trunk, to all you americans :L]} I walked round to the other side and got in, placing my hand luggage in the space between my feet. "Heathrow airport." I stated to the tall, middle aged taxi driver. He nodded and set the meter. As the car swerved out onto the road, I waved over my shoulder and saw my dad watching the car go with an unreadable expression on his face.

----

Many hours later.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

________

Walking outside into Atlanta was an experience. Considering half of my family lived in America, I had never actually been there before now. The sun was blazing in the sky, not too hot - just the right temperature. I scanned the roadside, looking for my aunt's dark blue 4x4, and found it parked near the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...