The REDS of war

Per Ian_Star205

Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster... Més

Prolouges
Volume One Chapter One
Volume One Chapter Three
Volume One Chapter Four
Volume One Chapter Five
Volume One Chapter Six
Volume One Chapter Seven
Volume One Chapter Eight
Volume One Chapter Nine (Volume one finale)
Volume Two Chapter One
Volume Two Chapter Two
Volume Two Chapter Three
Volume Two Chapter Four
Volume Two Chapter Five
Volume Two Chapter Six
Volume Two Chapter Seven
Volume Two Chapter Eight
Volume Two Chapter Nine
Volume Two Chapter Ten
Volume Two Chapter Eleven
Volume Two Chapter Twelve (Volume End.)
Volume Three Chapter One
Volume Three Chapter Two
Volume Three Chapter Three
Volume Three Chapter Four
Volume Three Chapter Five
Volume Three Chapter Six
Volume Three Chapter Seven
Volume Three Chapter Eight
Volume Three Chapter Nine (Volume End)
Crossover 3: It Gets Worse
Crossover 4: Never Too Late
Volume Four Chapter One
Volume Four Chapter Two
Volume Four Chapter Three
Volume Four Chapter Four
Volume Four Chapter Five
Volume Four Chapter Six
Volume Four Chapter Seven
Volume Four Chapter Eight
Volume Four Chapter Nine
Volume Four Chapter Ten
Volume Four Chapter Eleven (Volume End)
Volume Five Chapter One
Volume Five Chapter Two
Volume Five Chapter Three
Volume Five Chapter Four
Volume Five Chapter Five
Volume Five Chapter Six
Volume Five Chapter Seven
Volume Five Chapter Eight
Volume Five Chapter Nine (Volume End)

Volume One Chapter Two

379 11 2
Per Ian_Star205

The following morning the students woke up at varying times. Each student went about their morning routines. Some students took showers, brushed their teeth's and ate, while others packed their gear from the night before. One such student was Dusk. He awoke silently, and quickly packed his gear before having a single slice of toast for breakfast. He quickly made his way to the locker rooms and then to initiation. Rei, meanwhile spent majority of his morning with Sky, the pair putting their things away as well as grabbing their combat gear.

"So, what's your plan?" He grabbed his sword from the locker attaching it to his quiver on his back. He then places two dozen arrows inside the quiver.

"W... Well, I plan to hopefully find a partner who I can work well with." Her stuttering was thought to be because she's nerve-racked about what awaits them at the initiation.

"Hey, it's fine but just be careful out there, first chance you get look for me, ok?" Rei smiles softly placing a hand on her shoulder with a smile she smiles back briefly before looking away from him.

"Hey, so do you to intend to flirt all day, or...?" The pair jump in surprise at the Blake. The duo stay silent for a moment before Sky rushes out of the room leaving the three behind. Rei sighs adjusting his eyepatch and glances to the black haired girl and green haired male, Erin.

"Geez, black, could you not be any more subtle about it." He chuckles a bit before grabbing his guns and walking with her while reloading like a normal being.

"Well if I hadn't they'd still be there flirting with each other and probably be late." She said stoically, looking at Erin who was rolling his eyes at her comment, Rei sighs walking next to the pair towards their initiation.

"Whatever you say, black." The trio walk in silence. Rei looks down the cliff at a luscious green forest. Erin keeps his eyes in the sky reading the birds and every once and a while drooling while watching them.

"For years you have trained to become warriors. And today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." Oozing speaks to them surprising Erin, who glances around seeing all of his fellow classmates having arrived, along with the headmaster, and Professor Goodwhitch who speaks next.

"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

Sky looks to the pair worried. "Oh..."

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

'Daniel' rolls his eyes.

"That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Rei scoffs and mutters to himself. "Seriously?"

"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way, not Grimm but opposition nonetheless. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die."

Erin sighs. "Great..."

"You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation. But our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one, and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you accordingly. Are there any questions?"

Jaune, a blonde haired student raises a hand. "Um, yeah, uh, sir?"

"Good, now take your positions."

"Uh, sir? I've got, um, a question. So, this landing strategy thing, uh, w-what is it? You're like dropping us off or something?"

"No, you will be falling."

"Oh, I see. So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"

"No, you will be using your own landing strategy."

Rei grins. "So we just need to hope to the gods or whatever that we have the tools necessary to land, correct?" Ozpin responds with a nod, Rei takes a deep breath a smirk crawling across his face.

Erin grins. "Well then this should be fun, aye Black?"

"Yeah I guess..."

'Just need to find Rei... he's the only one I really know.' Sky thinks to herself, glancing around worriedly.

'The quicker this ends the better, it means I can find Roman faster.' 'Daniel' grunts to himself.

"What?!" Ruby nearly shouts, panicking.

Yang grins. 'This'll be fun."

Jaune mumbles to himself "Leeroy Jenkins give me strength..." And with that beautiful thought, the group of teenagers were launched into the forest and onto their first mission as huntsmen and huntresses in training. While in the air, Rei decided that he might as well land soon so he could have a sense of direction he quickly drew an arrow and fired it at a tree. A small red glyph formed along the arrows as it flew past 'Daniel' & Weiss. The pair see the glyph, their eyes widening as Rei launches past them the glyph reacting to one on his chest. The arrow embeds itself into a root of a tree, he lands and the glyph disappears. Rei smirks retrieving the arrow before rubbing his left eye.

"Where is she...? Alright, Jerry, you know the protocol, find the objective and a teammate." He asked hoping but before he could find her he glances around, he's surrounded by at least ten Wolfs. He then draws his bow and while leaping back he fires several arrows at the wolves. Several of them collapse dead, but before he can attack the others smoke rushes past him entrapping the

"Looks like you need to get stronger. Mr. Ferrari. Or should I refer to you as Captain Ferrari?" 'Daniel' says standing shoulder to shoulder with the red haired boy.

Rei glances over to him. "That's odd, the only people who'd know me by that rank are either dead, part of the family, or being hunted."

The duo stare each other down when Rei's eyes widen and he grows a small smile that slowly grows.

"Son of a bitch. I thought you died going after that thief."

"You know where he's at?"

"No, but the rumors and spiderwebs say he's been in Vale for the last few years. He'll probably hide if word gets out about you, Mr. Kai."

"First, the names Danny, so long as I'm attending Beacon, my name is Daniel Keith." He walked away towards the forest.

"Great. I got paired with an ass, just... a wonderful start." He talks to himself walking after Dusk.

Meanwhile when the students were launched into the air Erin saw how multiple people landed he saw a male student with pink in his hair put his weapons blades into a tree and go in a circular motion down cutting the tree he also saw a red haired girl go through the trees

"Tree hater!" He shouts to the red haired woman. Erin sighed thinking to herself. "I need to find Blake."

He soon after landed in an opening and sprinted towards the relics. He kept walking until he saw Sky, herself standing before a bear charging her. She finally shows a confident smirk and runs forward directly at the bear, when it's just in front of her she swings her left arm wide and trailing behind the gloved hand a wall of ice. A second after she swiped her hand the bear as well as a large portion of the nearby forest frozen over as well.

"I may have put to much energy into that attack."

Erin grins mumbling to himself. "And I thought she was the shy type." He watches as she takes a deep breath gaining a serious look before spotting him. When she does her eyes widen and she make a small ice wall to hide behind.

"Um, hi...?"

"Hey there, the names Erin, looks like we're partners now." The pair walked onwards towards the location of the relics. "By the way, miss, mind if I get your name?"

She murmurs her name to him, the pair finally arrive at the temple of the relics. Down below stands Blake alongside Yang, nearby is Rei with Dusk. "Look out!"

They all turn upwards to see the girl named Ruby falling from the sky, before she can crash to the ground Jaime flies by crashing into Ruby knocking them both into a tree.

"Well that just kinda happened." He said grabbing a black Rook piece. "Huh, chess pieces so what n..."

He was interrupted by the sight of Pyrrha running with the death stalker behind her.

Rei chuckles to himself. "Did she just run here with a death stalker chasing her?!" Blake and Erin both nodded their heads to him and his confusion is only further increased when someone else screams from above. "Ok then."

Blake glances to Yang. "Also, Yang, did your sister just drop from the sky."

Above them Weiss hangs from the talon of a nevermore several impressed with the sight. Moments later Nora and Ren come out of the forest on an bear. Ruby jumps off the tree and lands in front of Yang.

"Yang!"
"Ruby!"

"Nora!" The orange haired, Nora  shouted getting in between the sisters, everyone else watched Weiss, still hanging off the nevermore as she shouts at Ruby.

"How could she leave me!"

Ruby mumbles. "I said jump."

"She's going to fall." Erin and Blake speak glancing up.

Ruby wipes a hand in front of her. "She'll be fine."

Ren & Rei then also glance up Rei, with one hand in his quiver. "She's falling." The watch Weiss falling before Jaune tries to save her before failing miserably

"My Hero." She says sarcastically landing on Jaune's back.

"My back." He replies meekly before Pyrrha lands in front of the group unfortunately for them a third Grimm bust through the trees, a large dog looking grim, one known to some of the students as a Garm Major.

Rei's eyes widen, and he draws several arrows. "Guys, we need to go! Grab a relic and retreat to the cliffs! Now!"

"Run and live I can agree to that." Jaume nods his head.

"That's not what I'm referring to..." Rei, his eyes still wide draws back his bow and fires an arrow with a white tip at the Garm Major with an explosion in the distance Ice erupts into the air, and Weiss finally sees it the mark.

With Ozpin

"A Garm major?" Ozpin questions from the cliff he launched the students from, watching on a screen in his hand.

"How did they even get in the forest? I thought-"

"The temples affect is starting to wear off." Ozpin mumbles to himself.

"Sir?"

The partners that haven't gotten a relic grab their own. Rei grabs a black rook, Ruby a golden knight, and Jaune a golden rook piece.

"Alright, then everyone gather around me." Rei grins. The others with the exception of Sky look confused. Rei explains his plan, once explained he draws an arrow and aims upward Yang and Weiss both question his trajectory, he'll "never reach the nevermore from that angle." The pair inform him to this he smirks launching the arrow, a moment later it returns downwards the ground beneath both the Garm and the Deathstalker explodes. He charges forward leading his classmates. As the fighting commences Dusk and Sky both approach under the cover of fire from Rei & Erin. Rei smirks giving a thumbs up to Erin as one of the arrows glows red a glyph forming on its back end along with one on his chest. Real leaps into the air suddenly sent forwards his bow then transforms into a pair of swords he uses to stab into the Grimms eyes. He grabs the arrow and uses it to drag out all of the other arrows, he smirks leaping off the grimms back, Dusk slashes at the grim a few times he then flips back onto a cloud of smoke rising into the air which is soon followed by a large wall of ice that pierces the grim across its body. Rei and Dusk land next to her and glance around seeing the other fights ending nearby.

"Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing And Sky Lark from this day forward you'll be team CRDL (Cardinal) led by Cardin Winchester next up is Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, And Lie Ren you four gathered the white Rook pieces from this day forward you shall be team JNPR led by Jaune Arc congratulations young man." Ozpin announces the teams, all of the students having returned.

Jaune points to himself. "Me?" Pyrrha slightly punches him in a friendly way knocking him over in the process

"Next up is Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, And Weiss Schnee you gathers the white Knight pieces and shall now be known as Team RWBY Led by Ruby Ros. Now for our final team we have Rei Ferrari, Erin Eclipse, Daniel Keith, and Sky Grimoire, you four gathered the Black Rook pieces and from here on out will be team REDS led by Rei Ferrari congratulations on everyone who made it in and good luck." He bows to the crowd and takes a few steps away from the microphone muttering to himself. "This looks to be an interesting year."

Glynda steps forward from behind Ozpin speaking to everyone watching. "That ends today's gathering please head to the dorms and get some rest before classes tomorrow."

Everyone nods or bows showing respect to their teach and slowly file out of the auditorium to their newly assigned dorm rooms.

Chapter End.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.4K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
61.4K 527 46
this is about a student in beacon about to confess his feelings to the rwby how will they react to it well find out in the story disclaimer i do not...
8.5K 270 31
RWBY. A world about four amazing girls attending a prestigious academy, who's sole purpose is to train the next Huntsmen and Huntresses to fight off...
10.5K 406 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...