(Bnha X RWBY) The Kid With A...

By MySoulReader

(Discontinued!) Ever since he was little, Izuku was made fun of. Whether it was his looks, his attitude, or d... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1: Little Red Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon!
Chapter 3: New Beginnings
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
I'm Very Sorry...

Chapter 7

3.4K 43 70
By MySoulReader

Volume 1: The Hero Meets The Villains

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil."
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Key
'Hey' - Normal Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Author Speaking

~ Hello, Again! ~

Today is Saturday and it's been a few days after the incident at the Forever Forest. But in the Support Team's dorm, Izuku is frantically getting dressed after sleeping in for the first time in forever. So, Glynda Goodwitch came knocking on the door, looking for her assistant.

"Mr. Midoriya!" She yelled as she knocked on the door as the door opened hastily by Izuku who was dressed casually in jeans, a light blue shirt, and a dark green vest.

"Sorry, need something, Glyn?" He asked casually.

"You're going into Vale today, right?" She asked getting a small nod in response. "Look out for these people *Shows Scroll*. If you see them don't engage in battle unless necessary."

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked as he finished putting his belt on.

"I just have the feeling that you'll get involved." She said before walking off with a sway in her hips, taunting him although no one else knew about it.

'Good thing that punishment ends tomorrow... ' Izuku thought as he went back into his room and put on a black watch and bracelet, both with green decals/trims.

With all that in mind, Izuku left towards team JNPR's dorm and knocked on their door which was answered by Nora. Who slammed the door in his face before a bunch of mysterious noises but probably fighting or arguing occurred within the room. These noises woke up Weiss who was across the hall, getting her 'beauty sleep' as she calls it.

"Why are you so noisy in the morning!?" She shouted as she opened the door and saw Izuku. "Why are you dressed like that?" She asked as she leaned against her dorm's doorway in her nightgown.

"Oh, Pyrrha and I were going to Vale for the day." He answered as the noises started to cease. 

"Hmph, you're going to choose her over me!?" She said going into her Tsundere mode.

"Oi, Weiss." He said as he pulled her close by the hip. "It's just for today, please I'll always choose my little Snowflake." He said as Weiss blushed before pushing him away and slamming her dorm's door close before starting to hug a pillow for the rest of the day.

*Door creaks open*

"Hey, Izuku." Said Pyrrha as she came out wearing a white shirt with a red cardigan over it, a black skirt, pantyhose, and some flats. "H-How do I l-look?"

In response, Izuku started muttering in Japanese before he slammed his hand against a wall. "Sorry, you look absolutely stunning. So, let's get going!" He said before walking down the hall with Pyrrha walking on his right.

After a short while of walking, Pyrrha and Izuku made it to Vale as some people started whispering about them. "Where should we go?" Asked Pyrrha as Izuku checked the time.

"How about some ice cream?" Izuku suggested as she grabbed his hand and they ran into the store and lined up behind a woman with pink and brown hair who had an umbrella despite the lack of rain or extreme heat.

After a couple minutes of waiting, Izuku got a mint chocolate ice cream cone and Pyrrha got a strawberry one. But as they exited the store, the woman from before was texting away on her scroll.

Fun Fact: The author's favorite flavor is Strawberry while her little sister's favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip.

With their ice cream in hand, the pair of friends walked to the pier as they saw many different people enjoying the beach or attractions at the pier. "This is what we're working to uphold, huh?" Izuku said as he leaned on the railing of the pier.

"Yes, quite a beautiful sight, if I must say." Replied Pyrrha before she leaned next to Izuku and rested her head on his right shoulder. "We still have the whole day ahead of us."

"And that means I have the whole day to capture you." Said an oddly familiar voice as the pair of students turned around to see Roman Torchwick and the woman from the ice cream shop. "Been a while, hasn't it Green?"

"Lame name, Roman Torchwick." He said in response as he used his wrist and bracelet to form gauntlets that were black with green trims.

"A new trick up your sleeve and a redhead. I see you've been working hard Green." Said Roman as Izuku tried to roundhouse kick him, but the woman blocked it with her umbrella. "Almost forgot, this is my assistant, Neopolitan. Fits, huh?"

Without getting a response, Pyrrha called in her weapon as Izuku took on Neo, neither of which were talking. Soon the two made it further along the pier which was soon evacuated by officials, but as Neo went under the pier, she created illusions of herself as Izuku used his own semblance to identify the real one and followed her back above. Then the two combatants were once again near Pyrrha and Roman with Pyrrha blocking most of his bullets until Izuku switched targets and punched Roman in the face.

"Hey! Not the face!" He shouted as Izuku threw Roman towards the ocean, but Neo caught him before Pyrrha shot her, only depleting her aura though. Before they could react, Izuku was shot in the back with a fireball.

"Pina, battle mode set for Three Humanoids." Ordered Izuku as his locker was called in and he pulled out Wayward Serenity.

Then a woman in a red, dust-infused dress came out while her black hair covered her left eye. Before she could react, Izuku shot the sniper form of his weapon at her as a flame absorbed the shot. So she then shot three fireballs at Izuku as Pyrrha engaged battle with Neo.

At the same time, Pyrrha tried to shoot Neo only to miss until she threw her javelin/spear which pinned her clothing to the pier, which she just pulled the weapon out of. But once she was free, Neo went under the pier and appeared on the other side before charging at Pyrrha. So, Pyrrha stabbed Neo, only for her to shatter.

"What in the world!" Pyrrha said as Roman shot her in the back of the head which knocked her unconscious once it broke through her aura.

"Seems like she's out, what are you going to do now Green?" Roman asked as Neo and the Woman in the red dress stood in front of the hunter-in-training.

"The only thing I can do," Izuku said before going for a horizontal slash at Neo but she jumped over it as the blade of Serenity detached and flew at the other woman. "Beat the shit out of you!"

Then he used his left gauntlet to form a revolver and shot Roman's cane, sending it into the ocean, leaving Neo in somewhat tattered clothes and the other woman with a bloody hand since she had to catch the flying blade. But leaving Neo unharmed ended with her illusion stabbing him with an umbrella as the real one did the same.

"Still kicking, bet his aura's low." Said the other woman as she grabbed his forehead before he passed out as well.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Unknown Hideout ~
~ Brought to you by Neo eating ice cream ~

As Izuku woke up, he saw a table full of his weapons along with his vest and scroll, leaving him in his jeans and blue shirt. 'Damn it, must've taken me. Hopefully, they left Pyrrha.' Izuku thought as he analyzed the room. In the room, there was nearly nothing, only the table and a lamp that hung from the ceiling.

After a few minutes of sitting tied to a chair, someone opened the door to the room Izuku was being held. "You're awake, good." The woman who shot fireballs at Izuku said as she leaned against the table full of Izuku's stuff. "You have quite the high-tech equipment, well prepared too. I barely thought to check your vest until your scroll fell out."

'Focus.' Izuku thought as he learned that the woman was Cinder Fall, a wanted criminal on Glynda's list. Uses glass and fire when fighting, presumably using her dust-infused clothes and semblance. 'Not very much, but it'll do.'

"Using your little semblance, huh?" She said which shocked Izuku as he looked her in the eyes. "Quite the good semblance with a great mind to back it up. Focus, an ability that lets you learn common knowledge about someone or something."

"So what?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you want with me? If you wanted a captive you could've taken the girl." He said as Pyrrha would have a higher bounty at least, but it would anger him if she was captured.

"Simple, you can give us all the info you have along with your tech secrets and we'll let you go. Or you refuse and we'll keep you captive until you cooperate, but you won't get out very easily that way."

"I'll take the third option." He said while a plotting smile. "Pina, sentient mode."

In an instant, the watch and bracelet turned into two flying daggers, one flying towards Cinder and the other cutting Izuku free. Then Izuku grabbed a dagger along with his stuff before inserting a fire and lightning dust into the dagger, then implanting it into the strongest wall, which most likely was the closest to the outside.

"You're going to pay!" Cinder shouted as she grabbed and broke the dagger flying towards her before throwing a few fireballs towards Izuku.

With Wayward Serenity (Melee form), Izuku blocked the fireballs as Pina turned into a bracelet around Cinder's wrist before she was forced to slap herself and the bracelet extended into handcuffs.

*Ba-Boom*

The other dagger in the wall exploded as a giant hole in the wall was there and Izuku grabbed the dagger before running off as the handcuffs released Cinder and returned to him. With Cinder, she looked through the hole and already saw Izuku jumping away from the base.

"Damn! So close!" She said before walking into her personal room and punching her bed to vent out her frustration. "He will pay... with his body. *Cue sinister laughter*"

~ Back With Pyrrha ~

As for the author's third favorite character after Weiss(2nd) and Yang (1st), she was found by Ruby who went out for cookies and was sent to Beacon's infirmary. But Pyrrha woke up a day later, still in her casual wear and woke up with a small headache.

Author's Rant: She was shot and she gets a small headache! Where can I get this Aura stuff!?

"*Groans* The... infirmary?" Pyrrha said as she noticed Ruby sleeping in a chair before she woke up. "Ruby, how'd I get here?" She asked as she held her head.

"Careful! I found you unconscious on the pier when I went out for cookies *eats cookie*. But what happened to Izuku?" Ruby asked with her bag of cookies in her hands.

"Oh no, umm, we fought three people and they must've taken him." She said panicked as she checked her scroll for anything, but saw that she had a voice message from Izuku.

"Pyrrha, I'm not sure when you'll get this, but I managed to trick Cinder Fall and escape. Tell me when you hear this and make sure you tell Glynda that I'm okay."

"He's safe, thank goodness." She said as she got out of the infirmary bed. With Ruby shortly behind her, Pyrrha ran back to her team's dorm and informed them of the situation.

~ Back To Izuku ~

The Bush-for-hair Huntsman was slowly draining through his aura as he got near a large city from what he could see. He started to walk as he noticed how cold it was but shrugged it off as he checked his location and somehow ended up in Atlas.

'How, the fuck, did I end up in Atlas?' He thought as he saw some soldiers around another person. 'Focus.'

"Winter Schnee, Atlassian army specialist. Her semblance is glyphs and she uses a rapier similar to Weiss's own weapon as it was the model. A licensed Huntress, who would defeat you within seconds."

"Thanks for the boost in confidence." He said as he started to finally feel his adrenaline going away and his drowsiness catching up to him. So he kind of passed out in the middle of the sidewalk.

As the sensible and reasonable person she is, Winter walked towards Izuku and literally poked him with her rapier to turn him over. "He seems alive, bring him to the infirmary. Could be promising considering his weapon."

Note: Izuku carries Wayward Serenity on his back and that is the weapon that Winter is referring to, although I believe that Pina is a much better weapon.

Fun Fact: Pina goes into a stationary mode whenever Izuku isn't wearing her or sleeping. So unless told to do so, she will remain stationary and seem like ordinary jewelry.

With that order, Atlas soldiers took Izuku's body and belongings into the army's infirmary.

~  Fade To Black ~
~ Brought to you by Weiss still hugging her pillow ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.1K 27
no discription
106K 1.3K 48
Bioshock and RWBY crossover, I own neither, just the idea for this story #1 in bioshock
1.3K 29 7
rewrite of my previous story with different crossovers izuku has an oc brother
61.1K 2.3K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁