My Old Best Friend (Nash Grie...

By Mumble0917

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart," T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4- Hatred
Chapter 5- Dreams
Chapter 6- Tomorrow
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Get Out Of My Head
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- She Deserves Better
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14 - The Comeback Queen

Chapter 12

366 10 4
By Mumble0917

                                                                           Chapter 12- WARNING- UNEDITED

ℓєχιє нαℓєѕтσηє~

I sat there dumbfounded, a blush slowly drifting away from my cheeks. I glanced towards Luke. His fists were balled up tightly. Whoops.

I cleared my throat, "Umm, moving on. What were saying?"

He shifted his attention towards me. "I was saying that we should catch-up before someone interrupted us."

Taking another sip of coffee, I answered, "Uh yeah. I think we should."

"Uhh yeah..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." Awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you and Luke were at Starbucks talking and then BAM, Nash fucking Grier shows up?!" Rylee yells incredulously into my ear. She basically summed up the events of yesterday. As expected, she was mad.#Muke was her OTP. Snapping out of my thoughts, I nodded shamelessly.

"You met Nash Grier and you DIDN'T tell me?!" Again, she yelled in my poor ear. Well, that was unexpected. Who knew she was an inner fangirl.

"Well sorry I didn't know you were a fan," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't forget that you- we, met them at Six Flags, Lex." Whipping around, I saw Hailey walking closer to Rylee and I.

"YOU HUNG OUT WITH HIM, TOO!" Gosh this girl I called friend was going to make my ears bleed.

"Well, considering that I had a whole pack of horny girls with me I had follow them everywhere," I explained, hoping that she would understand. BUT of course being Rylee, she believed it as an excuse.

"Nice try Lexie. You can't make me believe your stories," Rylee squinted her eyes at me.

My eyes narrowed, "I'm only telling the truth. Tell her Hailey."

"Rylee," Hailey let out a sigh and placed a manicured hand on her shoulder, "She's wrong. She did it carelessly."

"Really Hailey?" I sneered. Hailey stared back at me, a smug smile present on her lips.

"But I'm only telling the truth," She mocked me.

I was about to shoot a comeback when the bell rang. "Umm, see you guys later." I waved goodbye before scurrying off towards Math Class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class. On the board there are fairly simple algebraic equations. I expect you all to solve them easily and without hesitation. These are 8th grade equations." Mr. Gilbert rambled on as the whole class got situated.

I peered at the board up front, trying to focus on the numbers and letters and ignoring the gossip travelling amongst my classmates.

(A/N- 2 means squared. AKA the little floating 2)

3x(7x + 3)

5(4x+8)+9xy²+13²+12xy²+2x ?

Damn it. I should've paid more attention in Middle School. Behind me I heard quiet giggles.

"Guess what Aleshia?"

"What?"

More giggles.

"Yesterday I saw, not one, not two, but three 10s!"

"Who?" The girl, Aleshia, eagerly questions.

"I don't know. There was a tall brunette with a mother f-ing six pack. The second was a knee-wobbling, to die for type guy. His hair was a light brown with blond tips. Hot right?" Aleshia "Mhmm"ed. "The last one was asian, buy he was H.O.T, hot. Black quiffed up hair. Damn. I'm in love."

Rolling my eyes I shifted my attention towards the front of the room.

"Okay. I expect you all to be finished by now. I'm going to call a students for answers. Hmmm... let's see how about..." Mr. Gilbert scanned the room. I looked down at my empty sheet of paper. Crap. I'm so screwed. Someone save me. "How about Lexie-" I squeezed my eyes shut. He didn't accelerate his sentence though.

It seemed that mute knocks were what cut him off. The door squeaked open revealing Principal Perry. "Sorry for the interruption, but I have a little announcement." Mr. Gilbert curtly nodded. With that, the Principal slid through the door, standing directly in front of the class.

He cleared his throat. "So for the next 3 months we will have a few boys joining our school. Now, they dropped out of school for a reason. They are highly popular over the internet-" That was enough to cause a wave of squeals and grunts throughout the classroom. "- So I expect females to keep their hormones to themselves. I don't want any funny business in my building." He turned and nodded at Mr. Gilbert before exiting the classroom.

Once the door clicked shut, the whole class began to get lost into their own loud conversations.

New students, ehh? Who the hell could it?

~=+=~

Cameron Dallas' POV

"I think that you guys should enter school for a bit," Yoshi suggested. He must've seen our laziness start to commence.

"Sure!" Nash said a little too excitedly. Last time I remembered, nobody likes school. I sure as hell don't. I remember so many horrible things that happened in High school. The only friend I had was Chris.

Chris. My brother. My best friend. My savior.

After he left we drifted apart. We haven't talked since.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Uhh aren't I too old for High School?" I questioned, silently hoping that I could sneak away from this idea.

"Yeah, you might be. But we could arrange something." Damn.

"It'll be fun Cam!" Nash threw me a grin. Ever since Six Flags he's been happier and chirppier.

Let loose Cameron. Have some fun.

"Sure," I gave in.

Nash's grin grew wider. "Carter you in?" Carter nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Um, us three," I motioned all of us,"Want to sign up here-" She had the nerve to cut me off

"Okay great just sign up right her-" This time I cut her off.

"We only want to be here for three months," I explained.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't-"

"Linda what is the problem here?" A man in business suit questioned.

"They wanted to study her for only three months, Sir."

"What are your names?" The man asked, his eyes trailing to the body guards behind us.

I answered for all of us. "I'm Cameron Dallas, this is Nash Grier and this is Carter Reynolds. Oh and this is Yoshi, our guardian."

"Wait... as in the Viners?" The man grinned.

"Um yes," Nash answered.

"My daughters are in love with you guys and their birthdays are coming up and I don't have a gift for them. How about we strike a deal?"

I looked at the boys and Yoshi, they shrugged.

"Sure." The man grinned even wider, almost as wide as Jerome's. Who stayed back with the others

"Then it's settled. Welcome to Woodland High.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey doods! I'm baccckkk! I managed to finish a full chapter in the middle of a road trip from Ohio to Virginia. It's 1:00am  at the moment- oh wait 1:02am now.

Song I'm listening to- Beauty Sings by Tatiana Manaosi or whatever. Wait... it changed again. Lol now it's English Love Affair by 5Sauce aka 5sos.

Comeback(s) of the day- Your ass must get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Next CB- You're like a bag of pampers self-absorbed and full of shit.

Next- I know some men are conceived by anal sex but there's no way of being that much of an asshole is natural.

TeeHee. Feel free to use these.

Exploring my phone rn. ¤ þ µ ø œ ¶ ß § Ð ° • ç ¼ ½ ¾ ± ¿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
121K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
204K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc