Dusk Till Dawn {Triple Town}

By princesshayiffos

What happens when the sun refuses to rise? The dark days, oh the dark days. The whole dimension will be in co... More

Prologue
Part One: Triple town
Roses are Red
Shills
Message from the Prisoner
The Scholarship
Aunt Mary
Mama
Aoki and Aanki
Lessons with Who?
The Spells
The Cooking Contest
Violet, meet Lucifer
The Kiss
Family
Announcement!
Announcement!!
CAST
Cast Pictures
Part Two: Bulio

The Demon and The Book

26 12 0
By princesshayiffos

Dedicated to Creativechelsea25 for being such a lovely friend. She just finished her book Billionaire princess, do check it out.

I'm just like you even though my problems looks nothing like yours do. I just love his songs so much. Solo really did justice. {I'm just like you by Louis Tomlinson}.

I have a feeling that this is gonna be the shortest chapter, but anyways, carry on.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow⭐😘.

Alice's POV.

My chest burned as I made my way through the trees, running as fast as I could. I felt my shirt stick to my back due to the heat. I stopped by to adjust my backpack at the same time to catch my breath. This was harder than I thought, I grimaced.

Placing both palms together, I formed fists, I drew them apart creating a rod which I spined in circular motion. It bursted when I threw it in midair. It's now or never, I thought as I step through the portal into another part of the woods.

From there, I kept running. The monsters were getting closer every second. My muscle protested but I knew better than to stop.

The past few weeks were going great. Andrew and I got over our argument, well I got to punch him which made me feel better after that unexpected kiss (the idiot). I got to learn how to combine spells while doing other activities, but I'm not so good at it, yet. Oh, and I still haven't gotten the hang of the time loop thingy.

Lady Georgia has been working herself to the bone. Cleaning the west wing by day then the east wing by night. 'Winter preparations' she calls it, even though I know it's utter rubbish. Oh and don't get me started on the pies. From chocolate with crippled strawberries on Sundays to hare pot pies on Saturdays. She even gets crankier than Old man Paul.

Took over everyone's job, she did. I had to take some off her and make her think it was her idea. There was one day I caught her crying. It's quite obvious she's trying to fill the void left by Rose and Violet. Oh she tried, she really did. But that didn't stop those rumours circulating the whole town.

Sunny's better than before. Other than those blue eyes that are bloodshot and the protruding fangs, she seems to carry a very sane conversation. Well as sane as Sunny could be, she couldn't describe who attacked her. Now she sees Alex as a hero, more like one true love if you ask me.

There's still no sign of Pebbles. I've been out calling him every evening, he never came. The guys have been keeping me busy with the training, and the inn with it's chores. That didn't stop me from noticing those worried looks being sent my way.

The number of missing people increased a week after Sunny was attacked. Tourist attacks, school kids missing and some of the staffs too. Lucy had to come over to give a hand, she looks tired buy hides it. And she hides it well, her nephew was one of those that were found missing.

For days we thought it would never end, yet, it did.

After three weeks there were no signs of attacks or missing people. Someone suggested that maybe the demon was just passing by. Three weeks we were attacked, three weeks after, the monster was gone and the town began to feel safe again.

That's what we thought, until I received a phone call.

###

I just got back to my room ( the attic) from another hopeless time loop training. Sweaty, smelly and exhausted. My phone was buzzing but I ignored it, cause I needed to clean the crap that clung to my body. I fell into the ungodly thing when I couldn't hold on to those super slippery monkey bars. So I headed for the shower.

I took my time, enjoying the warm water spraying. Yeah rinse of those nasty DooDah off me, I thought as my eyes began to droop. I closed my eyes then relaxed with my face up, as if to throw all my troubles away. The flashes came back, zooming like a CD on fast forward, I didn't know I was so immersed in them that I started to drift off and I saw him.

He was frustrated, he was angry, he was hurting and hurting real bad. I couldn't help him, I couldn't help him bring her back. He thought I could, but I failed him. He became my enemy and yet I couldn't remember him.

I hadn't realized that I held my breath until I gasped out for air. I tried to wrap my head around that vision but it wasn't clear enough. Who was that man I just saw. I thought I had locked down all the visions. Maybe I should tell Andrew.

Then I got curious. Maybe, if I could just close my eyes...

I slid my eyes shut trying to sort through those fuzzy images, then I saw him again. This time, it was only anger and frustration. He looked like he was yelling at someone, no, arguing with someone in a deem lighted room.
Floors covered in thick rugs, various wood carvings, heavy curtains, the room seemed oddly familiar.

Slowly I felt myself began to drift as I entered a barrier. I could see the room more clearly and felt the anger more potent, then I heard my voice whispered. "Where is she?" I asked looking around walking closer, no, it felt more like stalking a crouched figure. She didn't look the tough image she presented herself to be.

I grabbed her by the hair, letting out a yelp, she clawed my hands, but I ignored it. The pain she tried to invoke is nothing compared to the one I felt inside. I dragged her by the hair, then slammed her to the chair caging her there.

"Don't make me do that again." I heard my voice say, but this time it came out deep and male. "Where is she?"

"You'll never find her." The figure looked up, familiar icy blue eyes met mine. I retaliated.

My eyes pop open. I was breathing hard and shivering. My hand reached for the shower door, I had to get out. I rushed out of the bathroom when I finally found the door, dressing hurriedly.

My phone was still ringing but I ignored it still. Why shouldn't I? I just saw myself knock a woman into an unconscious state. No, no no, I was in a mans body. I was possessed, I possessed someone. I think I might be going crazy, I thought shivering once more. Oh Aunt Mary!

"Oh my god!" I gasped covering my mouth. Her was covered in bruises. It felt like a dream yet It felt so real...

I picked up my phone, I needed a distraction. Ignoring the caller's ID, I swiped the answer button. "Alice? Thank god!" Matt's voice rang out.

"Matt is that..."

"Listen we haven't got much time..." There was a crashing sound, like glass smashing against something in the background.

"Mm Matt is everything oka..."

"No, nothing is okay." He said through gritted teeth. "They're here and they're looking for you..." Another crashing sound.

"Matt what the hell are you talking about, what's is going on, who are they...?"

"They took uncle Sy... I couldn't stop them they were to many... Hold on." I heard some more smashing and banging, then he came back on.

"Matt what are you talking about, what's going on?"

"I can't talk much, but listen... They took Symon and they're coming for you, me, everyone.... Pack all you think is necessary and meet me at the Triple town tree... I'll explain later everything when you get there... Pack now, hurry, don't allow anyone to see you...Take the woods, it'll give you cover."

"Who took Sy, Matt answer me, who?"

"Alice just f#cking pack, we don't have much time, hurry!" He hung up.

Grabbing a bag, I began to stuff everything I could lay my hands on. From the leftover marshmallow to a pair of unwashed socks. I wasn't concentrating, my head was a jumbled mess and I just kept on packing.

Crash!

I stopped at the sound. Out of instinct, I the bag tight and hid myself in the nearest place. The closet.

Thump

Click

Thump

Click.

Went the sound as it approached nearer.

Thump

Click

Thump

Click.

Then it stopped. I held my breath as I looked through the keyhole of the closet. I could hear my heart pumping, like it wanted to fall out of my chest.

The handle to the door jingled. Alice think! Think!, I thought to myself. I could try a portal, but the space in here is quite small. I could try to make one appear, I thought again. But before I could exhibit my plan, the jingling stopped and the door opened, slowly.

Thump

Click

Thump

Click.

The figured moved. I felt the hair on my back rise and goosebumps on my arms. I tried to control my heart but it went one mile a million.

Slowly the figure approach a little closer. I could only make out a lean figure covered in a red cloak. I watched as he approaches my dresser, examining all my bottles of lotions and perfumes before swiping them. They came crashing down, spilling their contents. Oh hell no, does he know how much one bottle cost.

He went to my bed and started ripping off the sheets, tearing them to pieces. My drawers came next, emptied all the contents. l would have been embarrassed by the Tigger and Pooh pushup bra he held if I weren't so scared.

It was awfully silent, except for the figure crouched down, ripping my socks into shreds. And then, I sneezed. “Sh#t!” I whispered, my eyes widened as I covered my mouth. But it was too late.

The figure stood up then started to approach my direction slowly. Every thought in my head told me to look away from the keyhole, but I was too scared to move. I noticed the wooden leg as he went,

Thump

Click

Thump

Click.

I could feel my heart race with every step he took. I had to do something fast. Whoever this guy is, he didn't scream friendly and it seemed like he was looking for something. Or maybe, someone.

I closed my eyes tight, trying hard to vision a portal, one that lead to anywhere but here. Oh how I wished I had picked up the call earlier. No one said you can't try a spell binding spell using a transformation spell. But what could I transform into a portal?

Thump

Click

Thump

Click.

The figure stopped by my bathroom. It was then I remembered that I hadn't turned off the shower when I rushed out. (Bless all those heavenly taps out there!)

Then he walked right past it, (curse you Neptune). “I know you're in here little girl.” He said as he walked closer to the closet. I caught a flash of his silvery grey eyes. I got this unsettling feeling, he was the man, the one I saw in my vision. The one that hurt Aunt Mary. Yeah all the more to be afraid.

He walked right past me, then circled around and walked back, replaying the procedure after he walked past the bathroom door. Like he was stalking me. “I know you're hiding, come out come out wherever you are.”

He said in that sickly deep voice. “I'm going to count to three, you've got five minutes to show yourself. It's your choice, game over.” He chuckled,  Moving in between the door and the closet.

“One!”

I closed my eyes trying to force away all negative vibes to clear my mind. At the same time praying with all my heart.

“Two!”

He said as I heard him held on to a door handle, I wasn't sure which. I picture a large emerald portal, glowing as it's path lead on to trees, familiar woody trees. Then I spelt the word portal backwards in my head.

L. A. T. R. O. P.

“Three!” He said.

“Ideora!” I whispered.

Opening my eyes, the door in front of me burst open revealing a man with menacing sliver eyes which transformed to shock as an emerald portal came between us. I didn't hesitate to jump in. But before the portal closed I heard him say.

“Well played little, but the fun is not yet over. It's just hot started. Find her, master wants her Alive.”

###

And that's why I'm here. Running from the misshapen monsters that were on my heels. I ran a few laps, created a portal and ran some more. Thank god for all that endurance training and my knowledge for the woods. Who thought they'll become handy?

Still my muscles were aching allover. But I moved on. Every time I stopped to rest thinking I'd left them behind, they seem to be only seconds away. I only stopped once I was totally out of breath.

I was moving fast, thanks to the speed spell I had used earlier (and will soon regret). I scanned the woods hope to find any signs from Matt, but I found someone else.

That blonde hair and buff body crouched down?, there was no mistaken Uncle Sy anywhere. But what was he doing here?

“Uncle Sy!?” I called out, and he lifted his head. Shivering, he looked around trying to locate my voice.

“Uncle Sy! It's me Alice.” I said moving closer. He turned his head slowly and his blue eyes met mine.

“Oh Alice, you have to help me.” He croaked out, crawling forward. “Please, I've made a terrible mistake.”  He said as he began to weep. I went closer ignoring the unsettled feeling iny stomach.

“Uncle Sy, what's going on? What have they done to you?” I asked looking around, I got feeling that someone was watching us. “Where's Matt?” I crouched down then held his face. I watched those blue eye turn black all of a sudden.

My hands left his face quickly has they had held it. I starred in horror as he let out and howl and  watched as his teeth elongated and the appearance of black furry substance on his arms.

This wasn't Uncle Sy, this was a monster. It growled at me backing me. Walking backwards, I tripped and fell and it took that as an advantage, so it pounced.

I thought that this was the end, I shut my eyes preparing for my brutal death, waiting for my life to be over. But the bite never came. I opened my eyes to find the monster unconscious on the ground, an arrow in it's body.

I looked up to see a grim looking Matt with a bow and a quiver of arrows. He looked different from the last time I saw him. There were shadows in his eyes, he looked deadly pale, thin and sickly. Like he hadn't seen the sun for days. He seemed different, not just by appearance, he got this weird edge in his eyes.

“Need a hand pal?”

###

Matthew's POV.

I had felt her sneaker immediately she stepped into the woods. My sense had become sharper with this need found powers. I could here her breathing, smell her sweat from a mile away. So I followed her.

Every step she took forward, I wish she took back. Away from this, away me and away from my monster. I'm the monster. I wished I'd never have to see her face, or worse see her face when I confess that I was the one who hurt all those people.

But here we are standing face to face after I pulled her up. I watched her as she studied me with worry, then she looked back at the figure. It bursted into thin air making her gasp. “He's not Uncle Sy.” I said picking up the arrow that was coated in Eau de Toilette perfume. Weird that those were it's weakness.

Good thing I went through some of spell books Uncle Sy owned. “Lets go, we haven't got much time.” I held her hand dragging her at the same time trying to control my speed.

“Wwhat was that?” she asked looking back at the spot were the monster was once.

“That's a shill, some sort of shape shifter, and it looks like more of them would have spotted us, so lets go.”

We ran for a few hours taking breaks as we used the portals. It was took risky appearing at the tree all at once. They might have suspected we were heading there. Moving in shattered directions will give their heads a little spin.

I spotted the tree I ran toward it. I removed the book I found with the letter from my father in it. “Matt please tell me what's going on. What the hell is going on? I'm not in the mood for your treasure hunt expedition... ”

“I contacted my father.” I said simply, it was kind of a lie and the truth, but I didn't know how to explain. I just couldn't, if I try to talk, it felt like someone was either removing or adding more words.

“What?” she looked at me in puzzlement. “Matt I know how this is a sensitive area for you, but for god sake be sensible.” She snapped.

“I'm serious, I have to find him, I got to.” I begged, this could be the only chance I've got. But I had to do this right.

“I'm sorry Matt but I can't do this right now. We have to get away from here.”

“The man who took Uncle Sy mentioned he was heading for Aunt Mary next and then you. Lord knows if he had already gotten to her.” I said feeling my control start to slip. I knew my demon would soon take over so I had to speak fast.

“What does that have to do with anything.”

“I can't say much... There are spies watching.” I looked at the watch on my wrist almost time, just five minutes left. “We have to get out of here, I promise I'll explain more once we're out of here.” I looked pleading

“Okay... When do we have to open that?” She gave in with a sigh after sometime and I released the breath I hadn't realized I held.

“Right about...”

“Stop!” A voice called out. We whipped our heads to find a boy our age with long hair. One of the the Malone brothers, Alex or Andrew I think.

“It's a trap?” Asher came forward looking at me straight in the eye. “The book's fake, don't open it.”

“What the hell are you talking about? I got a letter from my father, he's...”

“Cut the bullsh#t Lucifer, the chase is over hand over the boy and the book.” The third one spoke out. “Alice come here right now!”

I looked over at Alice. She glanced at the boys then back at me torn between who to believe. Three minutes more a familiar voice said in my head. Then I felt him take over

“Well well well, if it isn't the Malones brothers. Andrew, Alexander and Asher.”

“Matt what happened to your eyes, your voice.” Alice asked, her eyes widened. If only she knew.

“All the better to see and speak clearly my dear. But I'm not Matt right now sweetpea, let's just say he's sitting in the corner, timeout I must say.” I felt my mouth move and my hands. They lifted the book and my lips formed a smirk

“Where were we? Oh! The party's just about to get started.” I yanked the book open.

“This is gonna be one bumpy ride.”

###

Alice's POV.

I felt a prickly feeling the moment Matt or whoever opened the book. The wind started to kick up, swirling and swirling fast, picking everything in it's path. It started to get louder as the wind blew my hair to my face.

“Sonofabitch!” someone hissed out. I watched as the wind made a circular motion forming a tornado. It grew bigger and bigger, ripping trees from their root and dumping them I'm to the book which laid open beneath it.

“Wow!” I exclaimed as a trunk flew past me. My feet felt light and was being dragged from underneath. I went soaring as the tornado came near dragging me.

“Alice hold on!” Someone shouted but I couldn't make out who. Sighting a branch of the Triple town tree, I grabbed it and held on tight. I expected it to be rough, but what I hadn't expected was it to burn.

Crying out I let go and let myself get sucked in by the tornado. My eyes felt gritty as the wind blew sands and stones in my direction. I felt something sharp sliced my arm and got hit by rocks a few times. I tried protecting myself, shielding my face from upcoming obstacles.

But they burned as sand got stuck in the scrapes and scars I had gotten while running through the woods. I felt someone grabbing me from the waist using their body to cover me. “Just hold on, I got you.” He grunted, as we were sprayed with pebbles. I tightened my lids and tried to block the sound, hoping it would all end. Suddenly, everything stopped.

I felt my feet give way as I landed on something soft but rough. Still being held tight I lifted my head to see Matt face down in sand. I looked left and spotted Alex trying to untangle his hair and Andrew coughing out something I didn't want to think about as he dusted himself. Then I realised I was being held by Asher.

Jerking away, I stood up to look around us. It felt like for a moment I was in a cooler the next  I was being dumped into frying pan. I looked east, sand, west, sand, north sand and south, sand.

Everywhere was covered in sand, mountains and mountains of sand, sand dunes to be exact. Stepping backwards, “Where are we?” I whispered and I bumped into something narrow. I turned around to see a large sign post. Most of the letters were fading and the whole thing was covered in dust, but I could still make out what it says.

Welcome to Bulio, home to the rascals and royals.

###

DUSK TILL DAWN

###

Finally gotten to the end. I'm so happy I made it. I started this part on the first of January and ended it on the thirty first of December.

The book isn't done yet, it just got started. The next part will begin by next year around March or February due to exams. I hope you enjoyed this part.

If you don't know yet, I've started a trailer book, if you want one go on my profile and you'll see the book. The rules and firm are in there.

❤Happy New Years Eve❤

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow⭐😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 252 32
For a special mission, a group of three wizards and a witch arrived in the human realm. Each of them has their own special powers. They met a female...
580 90 21
Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path The world is changed by one dark moment and Mira Hagen is thrust into a world...
1.9K 301 25
What would you do if, after seventeen years of your existence, you are told that you are not what you always thought you are? TJ von Stein has been a...
8.4K 104 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. ~ Four years ago, Evelyn was pushed...