Andrew and Morgan at last

By Artsynerd00

I ship Andrew and Morgan so much so I made a fanfic. Hope you like it! The tension between Morgan and Andrew... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eight

1.4K 12 11
By Artsynerd00

Disclaimer: contains smut and graphic scenes, may not be appropriate for younger readers.

It was now 8am, the sun was shining outside and Andrew had woken up by the birds chirping. Morgan was still sleeping next to him. Shane and Ryland hadn't come into the room so they were probably also still sleeping.

Andrew saw this as an opportunity to sneak back to the sofa so they wouldn't notice that he had slept in Morgans bed. 

He got out of the bed, walking quiet, trying not to wake up Morgan. He opened the door slowly not trying to make it creek. At his horror he saw Shane walking down the stairs and he didn't get to close the door before Shane saw him.

"What are you doing?" Shane asked.

"Ehh...well...er.. I just-" 

"Omg, did you sleep in Morgans room!?" Shane said with a wisper shout.

"Ehm no..I mean..yes. Morgan and I had planned on telling you guys about us later today, in better surcumstances." Andrew said.

"I knew something was going on! I'm so happy for you guys" Shane answered while smiling.

"Thank you" Andrew answered awkwardly. 

"So when did this start?" Shane wondered.

"I guess it started at the Big sur Inn, you know when Morgan slept in my room"

"Yeah, I figured something was going to happen between you two then. But truly I'm really happy for you guys and I think Ryland will be happy too" 

"You think?"

"I'm positive, and if he won't I will punch him" Shane answered.

Andrew laughed, glad that Shane made a joke out of the whole situation. They both got to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Well toast and cereal. They sat down at the little table, chatting a bit about the video and other random stuff. 

A few moments later Morgan came out of her room, still sleepy.

"Good morning" said Shane.

Morgan grunted something that sounded like good morning back, she wasn't much of a morning person. She also got some cereal and sat down next to Andrew. She noticed after a while that both Shane and Andrew was looking at her. 

"What is it?" 

"Well Shane kind of saw me walking out of your room earlier" Andrew said.

Morgan looked at a smiling Shane.

"You know? About us?" Morgan asked surprised.

"Yeah, and I'm really happy for you guys" Shane said while going up to give her a small hug.

"Aw thank you Shane!" Morgan answered with a smile. She was so relived that Shane was supportive, even though she already knew he was going to be, but it was a nice feeling. She was just a bit worried about how Ryland would react. 

"So are you gonna tell Ryland now in the morning?" Shane asked.

Morgan and Andrew shared a look. "I think that's best" answered Morgan and Andrew agreed. 

"What are you gonna tell me?" Ryland said while walking down the stairs. He went into the kitchen looking at Morgan, wondering what she was gonna tell him.

"So..I and Andrew want to tell you something important"

"What is it?" Ryland said looking a bit amuzed but also confused.

"So well me and Andrew are together, romantically, boyfriend and girlfriend." Morgan said awkardly.

"Wait for real?" Ryland asked while looking at everybody.

"Yeah for real." Morgan answered.

"You know about this Shane?" Ryland asked.

"Yeah, they told me earlier. Well I saw Andrew walking out of Morgans room and then he told me."

"Wait..omg this is real, I'm so happy for you two." Ryland said while smiling at Morgan and Andrew. 
Even though he was shocked that his sister was in a relationship he was glad it was with someone like Andrew. 

It was now later in the evening. Ryland and Morgan had been out shopping most of the day and Shane and Andrew had been home editing all day. 
They had gotten much of the video editied but it was still a bit left till it was perfect. 

Shane and Ryland was out with the dogs and Andrew sat on the sofa. Morgan came out of her room and snuggled up next to Andrew, laying her head on his chest with his arm around her. 

"Hey" she said sleepily into his chest.

"Yeah?" he answered. 

"I'm glad that we told them today. Now we don't have to hide anymore."

"I know. I can kiss you whenever I want now." he said with a smirk.

They looked at each other and kissed softly and slowly, enjoying every second of it. After every kiss it got more intense and passionate. Their tounges tangled, teasing each other. Andrews hands were on Morgans waist pulling her close and Morgan played with his wavy hair. 

They were now laying down on the sofa, Morgan at the bottom and Andrew on top. His hand traced her figure up and down while he started to kiss her on her neck. This made her moan and arch her back a bit wich made Andrew even more excited. He started to take off his shirt when he realised that Shane and Ryland could be home at any second.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this here...they could be home at any minute." Andrew said, looking into Morgans eyes with a bit of dissapointment and lust.

Morgan smiled, her eyes filled with passion.

"We could go to your place..." Morgan answered seductivly.

They could, it was nothing weird about Morgan staying over at his now. That made Andrew crazy. He quickly got up, pulled Morgan up and headed to the door. 

"You got everything?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, I will just text Ryland and Shane from the car." 

-At Andrews apartment building-

Morgan and Andrew was standing in the lift, they couldn't keep their hands of each other. Morgan was pusched up against the wall with one of her legs around Andrew. He had his hands against the wall, next to her face, and her hands were around his neck playing with his hair. They kissed passionatley, playing and teasing each other with tounge. Morgan bit his lower lip seductivly which made him grunt. They almost forgot that they were in a lift and was a bit surprised when the doors opened to Andrews floor. 

Andrew took Morgans hand and led her to his apartment with quick steps. He fumbeld with his keys while Morgan started to unbutton her shirt next to him which was distracting. 

"You are making me crazy Morgan." Andrew said with lust.

"Thats the point." she said with a smirk on her lips.

He finally found the key and opened the door quickly. Morgan stepped inside, hedding for the bedroom and Andrew followed. He watched while Morgan took of her shirt slowly, teasing him. She was wearing a black laced bra which he really liked on her, but he wanted it off more than on. When the shirt was off she neared Andrew, she put her hands underneath his shirt, feeling his muscles tense. 

"Take it off" she wispered into his ear.

He did as he was told, his shirt was off a second later. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her close while kissing her passionatley. He started to walk to the bed, Morgan walking backwards.
He pushed her onto the bed and quickly followed. He started to kiss her neck, not caring if he left any marks. Morgans back arched, he new that she loved when he kissed her on her neck. 
He then proceeded downwards, planting kisses on her chest, breast and stomach. He reached her pants and took them off while still planting kisses. 

Morgan took down her hands to his pants, showing that she wanted them off as well. He slid them off and Morgan looked pleased. Andrew got back to kissing her. Starting on her thighs and going upwards, nearing her entrance. He looked up as to ask if he could take of her panties and she nodded. He started to tugg them down slowly. 

"Fuck" he said with lust.

"Andrew I need you now, please!"

He started to work with his fingers which made Morgan moan loudly. He felt how he also got more excited, he wanted her so bad. He started to push in his two fingers which made Morgan feel a rush of pleasure. Her hands were now grabbing the sheet. He started to lick her as well, teasing her. It made her crazy. She was amazed on how good he was at this. 

"A-andrew oh god. It feels so good!" 

She felt him mumble against her skin which caused her even more pleasure. Her hands were now in his hair, tugging on his hair. 

"I- I'm gonna cum Andrew." Morgan said.

He then stopped which made Morgan frustated. 

"Not yet baby" Andrew said.

He started to take of his underwear instead and Morgan was now happy about him stopping. He was now fully naked and Morgan had the biggest smile on her face. He got back on top of her and met his lips with hers. He then proceeded to enter her slowly and they both moaned in sync. 

He started to go faster, causing Morgan to scratch his back out of pleasure.

"You feel so good" Andrew said while panting.

Morgan moaned in answer, not able to form out a proper sentence. She could feel how she was close and by the looks of it Andrew could too because he started to thrust even harder. Their lips were so close, almost touching while they looked into each others eyes. They were both breathing quickly while they got closer. 

"FUCK" Morgan screamed out. She had orgasmed and he felt that he was close too. A moment later he released.

They were now laying next to each other on the bed, all sweaty and out of breath.

"I'm going to ache tomorrow." Morgan said with a smile which made Andrew laugh.

"I'm counting on it." Andrew answered pleased. 

Authors note:

Hope you enjoyed this, was a lot of smut but I saw that people wanted that so I wrote it haha. Let me know what you think.

I would also like to know if you guys prefer short chapters or longer chapters like this one, let me know in the comments :) 

See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 19K 36
Natalia Rowen is apart of Shane's squad. She's had a crush on Andrew Siwicki for the longest time but was always too scared to make any moves. Little...
91.5K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
10.2K 371 42
After a year of meaningless hookups and dating flops, all Andrew wants is an adult relationship. But when he meets his dream girl, he finds she's got...