Quavo's Babymama

By Kanyell

Raven Ballard is a Famous model. And Quavo is a famous rapper. Read and find out how 1 photoshoot turned into... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6
7
8
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

25.

3K 70 12
By Kanyell

Raven-

They released me from the hospital, and I was back on oxygen. I been contacting the detectives, all week and they can't find Raevon. I been crying every night cause I didn't know what he would do to her. Rasheeda came and picked me up from the hospital. She hugged me and we started crying together.

"I miss momma" I cried. She rubbed my back. "I miss her too" she sobbed. "He got my baby and I can't get her back" I sobbed. Rasheeda held me tighter. "It's gonna be Okay, we gon get her back" she said. Rasheeda took me home and I laid down and went to sleep as soon as I got in the house. I feel some cold metal against my neck and I opened my eyes. Darren was on top of me with a knife to my throat. He grabbed my mouth and kissed my neck. I started kicking and trying to scream.

"Go ahead try to scream" he said. I seen the devil in him and I ain't never seen this before. This was my highschool bestfriend and he was finna rape me. Tears flooded my eyes , making my vision blurring. He was pulling down my shorts and my underwear. I cried even harder, not cause I was finna get raped but because I gotta gun under my pillow and I'm finna kill him. He went down on me letting my hands go. I slipped my hand under the pillow.

Quavo's glock stayed cocked. I closed my eyes and put the gun towards his head and POW !!. I heard his body drop and I closed my eyes tighter and cried. I ain't never been a murderer but I had to kill him. I heard my baby crying. I jumped out the bed and all this time she was in her room. She was standing up in her play pen crying. Looking like she been crying for hours. "Omg" I said as I grabbed her and hugged her. "My baby your alive , and okay" I said. "I thought I would never see you" I said. I picked up the phone and called the police and called the investigators office and told them what happen

I went to the hospital with my daughter to get her checked for any signs of rape or injuries inflicted to her. She was okay except he was starving her so we had to feed her in the hospital. My baby ain't ate in a whole week. I'm just glad she was okay. I told them all what happen and they ain't charging me cause I was being raped and I had to kill him.

Quavo-

Raven told me what had happened to Raevon and I was pissed. But I was happy that my baby was okay. I been in this mf cell just letting time pass by. I don't even come out my cell. They got me in maximum security here cause I'm a celebrity. I don't care about being in general population but they wanted me to be safe. Manslaughter. Man I regret this shit but I couldn't let a nigga kill my baby mom in front of me.

I been in here writing shit for the studio and thinking about what's finna happen when I get out of here. I don't care what I do but I'm marrying Raven when I get out of here. She been holding me down and loving me and doing anything she could for me and I ain't ever have that in a female, but I see it all in her.

Me and Raven still be writing each other and talking to each other on the phone. She been sending me pictures of my Raevon and the new baby. I miss my son. I haven't talked him since all this happened. I hope he good cause I don't have his mom's number or nothing to contact him. My son know I love him. 5 years finna eat away at me. Man I swear ts gon tear me up. But I'm staying strong for my babies.

Raven-

I'm 8 months pregnant now and I am so ready for this baby to come. I can't wait to go see Quavo with my son. Quavo want to name him Quavion Romaric Marshall. I like his middle name. Romaric is my dads name. I don't even know what happen to my dad. All I know is that we moved away from him cause he use to beat on momma but I still loved my dad with all my heart.

"Romaric" I said rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait til you come home" I added. He started kicking. I smiled. I put on a long sun dress because I didn't feel like putting on clothes. My stomach was too big. Romaric making me gain a lot of weight. Manly in my ass and thighs but my face is getting fat too.

"Ma Ma" said Raevon. "Yes baby" I said. "Eat eat" she said. Man I can't believe Raevon grew up this fast. I know her birthday was just a few months a go but damn she is big now. She can say words and she real smart. I'm proud of her. I can't wait for her brother to get here. Imma be so happy I swear I always wanted a baby boy. I got Raevon dressed because we were going to the family picnic we have every summer in August.

I put Raevon in her car seat and got in the car and drove to the park. When I got there everybody crowded my car. "Raven" said my Aunt Brenda. "Hey T T" I said. We started talking and TT Brenda was telling me all the tea about the family. "Girl you bought ready to pop" she said rubbing my stomach. "What's this baby's gender ?" She asked. "A boy" I said. "Aw I knew it" she said. She started rubbing my stomach and my baby was kicking at her. "Awwn" said a voice. "Nana" I said happily making my way to hug her.

My grandma was hugging me and then rubbing onto my stomach. "This my grand baby" she said rubbing my stomach. "Yes ma'am, your great grandson" I said. "Child this my grand baby ion want to hear great, plus I'm ya momma" she said. I smiled and then laughed. "I know that's right momma" I said.

We all ate ate the family picnic. This the happiest I've ever seen my family. Me and Sheeda ain't at each other throat and grandma is happy and I'm happy. We sat at the long picnic table and  talked and talked til it got late. I grabbed sleeping Raevon off my cousin Keisha shoulders and went home. I ain't use my oxygen tank all day cause I knew I would be fine. But I was so out of breath I had to hurry and put it on.

I woke up to sharp pains in my back and sides. "Ohh my god" I cried. I dialed up the nurse line. "How can I help you ?" She asked. "I'm having sharp pains in my back and sides" she said. "You might be having contractions" she said. "Contractions ?" I asked. "I'm only eight months pregnant" I said. "Ma'am when a baby is ready to come they will come" she said.

"Ma'am go to the bathroom right now and check if your mucus plug is out" she said. I went to the bathroom and checked and it came right out as soon as I sat on the toilet. "Yes it just came out and my water just broke" I said. "Ma'am you are in labor I need you to contact an ambulance and please stay seated do not get up. I hung up and called the ambulance.

I dropped down to the floor and laid on my back cause the pain was unbearable. I started crying but that later turned into screaming. I reached my hand down to my vagina and felt a head. "I'm crowning" I said. I didn't panic cause I didn't know what would happen If I did. I was just forced to push cause he was just kept coming. Soon as I pushed one time his whole head was out.

The ambulance came through the door and they rushed to my legs. "Ma'am keep pushing we need this baby out of you before we transport you" she said. I started pushing and pushing as they told me too. After my fifth push he was out of me and they cleaned up everything and took me to the hospital.

After they got him cleaned up and took my placenta out and everything was fine we was just chilling in the hospital. I called Miracle and told her what happen and she was up here in 2 seconds. They finally let me hold my baby. He was so calm. He didn't even cry when he came out.

That shit scared me, cause he was not crying for nothing. Even when the doctor sucked the stuff out his nose and mouth he still didn't cry. The nurse told me that he was sleeping and he didn't even wake up till it was time to wash the blood and stuff off of him.  "Ouuu lemme see nephew" said Miracle. I gave her him and she was all in his face smiling and holding his hand. "What's his name ?" She asked. "Quavion Romaric Marshall" I said smiling at her. "Romaric ?" She asked. "awwwn sis you named him after dad" she said.

She gave me Quavion back and I just breast fed him cause he was fussy. I love him already. "Huh take a picture so I can send it to Quavo. He gon be so happy and surprised that his son came a whole month early. She snapped a picture of us and we just sat there talking and talking. "Mir bring nana up her tomorrow to see the baby" I said.

"You know I will, nana will kick my ass if I dont" she added. "Where my brothers at ?" I asked. "Offset with his baby mama" she said flipping her weave. "Baby mama ?" I asked. "Cardi"she said. "Whattt you ain't tell me" I said. "I was but you was sick an shit I ain't wanna bring my problems to you" she said. "Girl your my big sister any problem you have becomes my problem" I said. I laid my son back in his bed they got for him.

We started talking about what happen and she told me Cardi came over there telling him she was pregnant and her and offset started fighting and she put him out and now he with Cardi. "Girl them migo niggas don't get it til something crazy happen" she said. "Shidd hell yeah, you can say that again" I added. "You see I ain't getting a ring til a nigga try to kill me and he had to kill him for me" I said.

"Well Mushy I gotta go get my baby from her dad and go home" she said. "Okay sis see ya" I said. "Wait lemme kiss my nephew" she said. She kissed him and then left out. I turned the hospital tv on and fell asleep. The nurse came in at night cause they had to poke my baby feet and get some blood from her feet to run test. He was crying so bad cause they kept coming to wake him up. After they was all done I grabbed him out the bed and went to sleep with him in my arms.

Miracle-

After leaving the hospital, I went to offsets house and knocked on the door. He answered the door with my baby sleep in his arms. "Imma come get her this weekend" he said. Cardi came out and hugged on offset. "Yeah we gon come get our baby this weeknd" she said. I laughed and just looked away from her. "Okay offset call me" I said. "We will sis" she said. I shook my head and got in the car after putting her in the car.

"I can't stand that bitch" I said. Ion know why but I started crying. Me and offset use to be in love. Nobody knew what happen between us. Now he finna get married to Cardi and shit and I'm just his baby mom. I regret all of this shit. I wiped my face and kept driving. When we got in the house I put her in the bed and made me some food and watched tv.

The next morning I woke up on the couch and went to go get nana to take her to the hospital to see the baby. "Ouu child I can't wait to see my grandson" she said. I smiled. Nana always wanted my mom or one of us to have a son. But we all had girls first. She love Italy, Rasheeda's son. He always over her house.

When we got the hospital. Raven was in the room sleep. We woke her up as we walked in. "Hey baby" said nana. Nana went and hugged Raven. "Where's my grand baby" she said. He was on the other side of the bed from where we was. Nana got up and picked him up out the bed. "Awwwn he so precious" she said. "Raven you get this child circumcised ?" She asked. "Not yet they finna come do it today" she said. "I know that's right, don't wanna ruin this child life" said nana.

"What's his name ?" Nana asked. I looked at Raven. "Quavion Romaric Marshall" said Raven. "Romaric ? As in Romaric Ballard ?" Asked Nana. "Yes" said Raven. "Child why would you name him after a devil ?" asked Nana. "I love my dad" said Raven. "That child use to beat on ya momma every chance he got" said Nana. "I know, but that's still my father" said Raven.

"Okay baby I'm not mad whatever makes you happy" said Nana. Nana rocking the baby and hum songs that she use to sing to us when we were little. "Ouu this baby fussy" said Nana. "Give him some food child" said Nana. She gave the baby back to Raven. We all started talking til the nurse came in. "Tomorrow you will be released we just need one more test on the baby" said the nurse. Raven and the nurse talked for a little while cause Raven didn't want to stay another night.

"Y'all keep waking my baby up doing stupid ass test on him, I'm sick of this shit I wanna go home" said Raven. "I'm very sorry you feel that way mam, but it is our duty to make sure your baby is ready to go home healthy"said the nurse. Raven rolled her eyes. "Man when I had Raevon, I was out of the hospital quick" said Raven. "Mushy chill" I said. "No I'm not finna chill. Tomorrow I'm going to see Quavo with my baby and I gotta be there at 8 am or I can't see him" said Raven. Raven buzzed the nurse.

The nurse came in the room looking annoyed. "Can y'all just take the test on him right now, I have to be somewhere important tomorrow" said Raven. I'll see what I can do.  In minutes doctors we're in there every 30 mins doing all the test. 2 hours later Raven and Quavion was cleared to go home. I dropped Raven off at home and went home.

Quavo-

I woke up happy, My baby come to see me today. I miss her man these 5 years finna fuck with me. I sat in my cell til the officer called me. "Marshall, you got a visitor" he said. I got up and threw my shirt on and sat down at the table. I stood up when I seen Raven walking up holding a baby.

"Is that my son ?" I asked. "Quavion ?" I said. Raven ain't say nothing she just smiled and held him up to the glass. Tears started flowing in my eyes. She picked up the phone. "Baby stop crying" said Raven. I ain't cried since my baby mom was shot but this was reality hitting me. "Man he look just like me man" I sniffled.
"I'm crying cause I can't hold him"I explained. Raven started crying. "Baby it's okay, just knock yo time out and come home" she said. "We need you and I really need you" she sobbed. "I can't keep sleeping alone and with my babies. I need you there too" she sobbed. "I'm suppose to be resting but I had him and I wanted you to see him" she said.

"Go home, you need to rest baby" I said. "My time finna be up" I said. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes was watery. "I need you" she cried. "I love you girl" I said. "I love you too" she sniffled. The guard told me to get up and I went back in my cell and cried a lil bit. I hate seeing her cry like that and now my son here he gon barely see me til he 5 years old. I just picked up my lil note pad and started writing. That's the only way I can express my feelings.

Raven-

I changed Quavion's bottle as soon as I got out car and into the house. Seen Quavo cry like that made me cry. I hate that it's all cause of me that he in there. I wish I would've just let Chris do what he wanted to do to me. I began to feel so sad that I went in my room and kneeled in front of my bed and started crying and praying. I needed my baby more than ever and he ain't here  to go through this with me.

I put both of my babies to sleep and went to lay down. I'm suppose to be resting. I just had a baby and my body is beyond tired. I turned the tv on to watch it but I barely watched it, I just drifted off to sleep.  I woke up the next morning refreshed and happy for some reason. Raevon was in the bed with me. "Girl how the hell you get in here" ? I asked. Quavion started crying. I got up to change his diaper and to feed him. I held him around the house.

"Boyy you look like ya father" I said to him. He just starred. I smiled . I wish Quavo was here to hold him. I put him in his bed and went to make Raevon some cereal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.5K 75
-@PlayboyBabyxx - date: 6/11/2019 ꧁𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓꧂ ❝︎𝐒𝐎, 𝐔𝐇...𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎�...
219K 5.6K 25
Lilian Jones is a plus size girl who get's bullied on a daily and has no friends, and at home is not only abused by her mom physically but also menta...
123K 4.6K 56
Royalty is not your average girl.. she truly lives up to her name! Her dad being the richest man in the city of Atlanta and her mom owning her own cl...
95.3K 3K 52
Loni is a hard working woman trying to achieve her dreams but when she's hired to be a assistant for the rap trio Migos she starts to fall hard for T...