5.

Raven~

Fuck was I thinking; I should've never let this nigga fuck me. I been sick and now I think I'm pregnant. I been throwing up . Hungry all the time . And I was suppose to get my period last week, and it never came.

I walked down stairs where my sister was at. "Aww Sissy pooh sick" said Miracle. Miracle going back to New York in a few days. "I missed my period" I said. "Omg fr ?"she asked. "We'll go take a home pregnancy test" she said. "I'm scared" I said. "Of what ?" I asked. "You'll be a great mom"she said. "Awww" I said hugging her. "Go take one now" she told me.

I walked on the bathroom and grabbed one out. "Ughh" I sighed. I'm scared as fuck. I peed on the stick and waited. "Is you sissy ?" She asked me. "No results yet" I said. After a few minutes I dropped down to my knees and cried.

It's positive. I opened the door and started crying in Miracle arms. I'm not ready to be a mom. "I'm not ready"I sobbed. "Sis it's okay, do what you gotta do" she said. "But ion wanna abort my baby" I said. "I don't believe in abortion" I said.

I wiped my tears. If I have this baby it's gonna change a lot stuff for me. I took a picture of the test and sent it to Quavo. He texted back.

Quavo-😱😱 Fuck, I'm not ready to be no father
Me- I'm not ready to be a mom either 😔 but I'm keeping it . Promise me you'll be there.
Quavo- I can't promise you that💯 I told you I ain't ready
Me- wtf . But niggas was ready to fuck me tho 🤔, but now you not ready to be there ?
Quavo - You seen what I said Lil Mama, I'm not ready .
Me - Okay W.e, I'm not gonna argue me and my baby gon be good💯

I started crying hard. I put my phone down and cried harder. I gotta be a mom and a single mom. Quavo so scandalous. It's okay I'm not about to stress myself out over no nigga . I'm finna take care of myself and my baby.

Miracle came in the kitchen wit tears in my eyes. "That bitch ass nigga" she said. She seen the look on my face and she knew what happened. "Welp baby sis, it's time for me to go my cab outside" she said. "Give me a hug" she demanded. "It's gonna be okay sissy poo, take care of my niece or nephew" she said. "I love you" she said waving. "I love you too big sis" I said.

I closed the door and went in my room. I laid in my bed and cried. Everything is gonna change. My career. Everything. I told Tiara my manager about the news and she was happy for me and reserved me a 9 month vacation. Imma get use to this; I promise I won't give up . I can't even call my bestfriend, cause we ain't talking .

My momma always told me that it take a village to raise a child. All I have is millions and a Big house. But that won't stop me . I'll raise this baby like my mom raised me.

Quavo-

Fuck, now I gotta deal wit this baby shit

Fuck, now I gotta deal wit this baby shit. I knew I should've pulled out when the condom popped. I know Raven hate me right now. But I'm serious. I'm not ready to be no father. I got shows booked and tours. I'm not gonna be there like I wanna be. Raven don't understand that.

She knows I'm not ready . She not ready either. But she wanna be extra and allat. Then imma let her be extra. I grew up wit out my daddy in my life but I'm not ready, cause I wanna be there like I wanna be.

I told my brothers the news. They was shocked. But they was happy cause they get be Uncles. Man this baby finna change everything. But Imma be in my baby life when I can be.

I tried to call Raven; she ain't answer. Damn, I prolly got her thinking I'm tryna be a deadbeat. She finna be on dummy wit me man. Fuck it .

I hoped in the shower and washed on my body. I'm finna chill at home or call up one of my dip offs . I'm stressed man I need some head and a blunt .

I got out and called up my favorite hoe. Kimberly, we been fucking with each other fa years but that hoe will never be Wifey. She out here doing dirty thangs.

I rolled up two blunts and laid them on my counter top. I looked in my cabinet and got my henny out poured me a 5th and drunk it . My door bell started ringing. I opened the door fa shorty.

"Wassup" I said. "Hey" she said. We sat on my couch. "Ion know why you called me over here, where ya lil girlfriend at ?" She asked. "Don't start Tshorty" I told her. "Sorry daddy I just be missing you" she said. I had my blunt in my hand.

"Miss me huh ?" I questioned. "Show me how much you missed me" I told her. She got to grabbing at my pants and she pulled my jimmy out. She spit on it then put it in her mouth. I lit my blunt, and pushed her head down. I needed this. I laid back til she got to going crazy.

I lift my head up. "Shitt" I pushed her head up and nutted shorty licked it all up. I took her to my room and we fucked. Shorty was sleep . I let her sleep . I went downstairs and grabbed my other blunt then walked back up stairs. I looked through a crack in the door,  shorty was going through my pocket. I opened the door and grabbed my .9 off my dresser

I pointed it at her. "Put all my Guwop back shorty for I blow your brains out" I said. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her out my front door. "Bitchhh" I said as I locked the door. I threw her clothes outside then locked my door .

I went in my room and laid down. I grabbed my phone and went through my instagram feed, Raven sexy ass . All over the instagram. Lil baby a star.