The sister

By Julia_liz19

Cameron Dallas has a sister, Riley, the one behind the camera, the one no one knew about until her protective... More

Flashback
She-devil
A/N
Friday
Awkward
The party
We meet again
Lunch
First time for everything
Tree house
Fro-yo
Little mistake
Comfort food
A/N
Magcon
Dressed up
Thursday night party
Let me join you
The 'date'
What the...
Of course
How could you
And so it begins
The first of many
Riley?
The name's Dallas, Riley Dallas
Make a splash
Dallas in Dallas
Surprise!
Back together...?
Mini golf
Help!
All wrong
The fight
Plans
Little purple dress
Unexpected
Honesty
Not so easy to forgive and forget
Behind backs
Letting it all out
Emergency rooms and confessions
Finishing the conversation
Can we talk?
Brother
Recovery
Moving on
Brand new
Truth
Whole truth
Fly away
Home again
The end

Trust me

13.5K 261 9
By Julia_liz19

Riley's POV

Why did Skylar freak out like that? was it because I hugged Shawn? doesn't she know that we are just friends?

"I'll be back in a bit." I say to Shawn as I run out of the front room to find Skylar.

Before Shawn says anything I am already gone, I run through the living room where some college guys are playing beer pong, and I see the back of Skylar's head as she goes through the front door.

I run as fast as I can through all the people to try and catch her, but by the time I make it out the front door, she is already leaving with her cousin I'm what I'm guessing is her cousins car.

I decide to text her.

Me:

What's going on Sky?!?! Did I do something wrong? please talk to me I don't know what happened.

Send.

About a minute later as I'm heading back inside because it's cold and dark outside, my phone buzzes.

Skylar:

Because I saw you with Shawn!!! I thought you were my best friend Riley, but I guess I was wrong, how could you do that to me?!?

I can't believe she is getting mad at me for hugging him, now I know how she feels about the reason Shawn broke up with her.

I didn't even get a chance to explain.

Me:

I'll explain everything, I promise, just trust me ok,you know I would never go after your ex, just trust me.

Send.

God, I hope she doesn't hate me.

As I walk through the living room to go to the front room again, my phone buzzes.

Skylar:

Well... alright, but you better tell me the truth.

Ok, I can do that, that's easy, but to convince her I don't like Shawn I'd have to tell her about Matt, and she's my best friend but I don't know if I should tell her that... I'm screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn's POV

about ten minutes after Riley left, she comes back and sits down next to me.

She's been such a good friend tonight, talking to me when no one else would, although I really wanted to patch thins up with Skylar tonight.

"Hey." I say to her.

"Hey." she says back.

"So what happened?" I ask.

"Oh, she ran out and drive off with her cousin before I could catch her, so I texted her asking what happened, and she said that she saw us hugging and that she couldn't believe that I was secretly going for her ex." She explains.

"Wow." is all I can manage.

"I know, so I'm going to explain everything to her tomorrow." she says.

She clicks on her phone to check the time and it reads 12:09

"Oh, I have to get going, do you need a ride?" She offers.

"Sure, I'll just text my stepbrother to tell him I'm leaving." I say and text my stepbrother to tell him.

"Ok." she says as she gets up and walks out of the room and I follow her.

We get to the car, which is a nice little van, and she gets into the driver seat and I get into the passenger seat.

She starts the car and I put my address into the GPS on the dashboard.

We get to my house and I thank her for the ride.

"See ya tomorrow!" she says through her window as she starts to drive away, and I wave to her from my front porch before I go inside.

I really hope Riley and I stay friends for a while, she's a pretty cool chic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.1K 16
Chloe and Cameron Dallas are siblings and they are really close.Chloe is like a little sister to all the magcon boys. She has a crush on Matt. Bu...
109K 2.1K 45
Fans think that being Cameron Dallas' Daughter would be amazing but Audrey Dallas think otherwise. Audrey Dallas, the daughter of Cameron Dallas, thi...
118K 3.2K 64
Lexi Dallas yes Dallas related to Cameron Dallas. When her brother Cameron tells her she's going on tour with him. Lexi was thrilled to go to magcon...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...