Coming Home ( Langst )

By MelonBurbss

After 5 long years in space the palidins can finnaly return to earth, but will It be the happy reuion the pal... More

The Cliff
The sleepless night
Lance's million Mistakes
The Truth
Quick AN
New beginnings
Rewrite

Reuion

1.7K 36 4
By MelonBurbss

Lance Pov: " Mamma?" I wispered not believing what I was seeing. " ¿Sí?" My mother smiled, tears forming in her eyes.   Before I knew it she had enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. Tears started to slowly make there way down my bronze cheeks and eventually onto the ground below me. " Mama i'm so sorry. I failed you Mama, i-i promised that I wouldn't leave, but i-" Before I could finish my sentence she rubbed her smooth hand over my tear stained cheek. Wipeing away any new tears that may have formed. I suddenly remembered my team that was standing by my lion. I looked over to see them smileing at me. I was going to thank them but I got cut off by a voice in the distance. " Lance!" I wipped my head around to see my sister Veronica standing in the distance. She was heavly crying and clutching her chest like it might explode. " V-veronica?!??" I yelled. My mother let me go, leaving me to deal with Veronica. I opened my arms wide ready for a hug. " Lance.... I-i- I I missed you- you dumbass" she cried as she ran into my open arms. Much like my mother she crushed me in a bone crushing hug. " Lance what the fuck?!?!? I can't believe you'd leave me. Leave us! Lance I was so worried about you! Dont you know how much you mean to us!" She cried in to my already tear stained shirt. " Veronica, I'm sorry...." I wispered. " Don't be Mijo..." My mother said from behind my sister. " But Mama I..." I started but I got cut off by Veronica picking her head off my shrit and yelling " LANCE MCCLAIN DONT YOU BLAME YOURSELF ANYMORE!!!!" My mother looked at me with sympony knowing how protective Veronica can be. I sighed " you know I can't not blame myself when it's all my fault for your suffering." I mumbled not knowing that everyone could hear me. " Lance I...." I cut Veronica off " NO VERONICA YOU KNOW THAT IM THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME. I ALWAYS BURDEN THE FAMILY WITH MY STUPID PROBLEMS. CAUSEING PROBLEMS TO FORM FOR THE REST OF YOU!" i cried. Hunk spoke up " LANCE YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE!" Pidge joined in " LANCE! PLEASE I THOUGHT YOU GOT BETTER!" Keith looked at us confused. " Eh?  What do you mean got better?" Keith questioned us. Shiro cut him off telling him now's not the time. " Mijo let's talk about this later... For now let's go back to the house." My mother said. I stood there for a second thinking. They know I'm right. All I've ever been was a worthless peice of trash, and I was hoping they'd all forget about..... My depression by now. I guess they never could forget the useless lump that had to take pills to feel happy. To be normal. I should've got myself killed in space. Then none of them would have to waste energy on me.
( Time skip to dinner because I'm too lazy to write his whole familys recation to him coming home)
We were all sitting at the dinning table. Enjoying our home cooked meal made by my mother. Pidge, shrio and hunk were sitting by each other while I sat by Keith, Coran and Allura. Coran and Allura were extreamely impressed with my mothers cooking. " Wow! I never knew earth cooking was so good!" Coran exclaimed My mother blushed. " Thank you you're very kind. Would you like some more?" My mother asked coran. " Yes please!" Coran responded. " I must agree with coran this is truly the best!" Allura said. " Thank you" my mother responded not used to all the compliments. I was about to take another bite before my mother interrupted me. " ¿Mijo? Aren't you going to take your pill?" My mother asked me. SHIT NOT NOW! I laughed nervously. " Umm Mama I haven't had that in 3 years." I stated. My sister gasped In absolute shock and terror. She dropped her spoon on the floor it making a loud clattering noise when it collided with the ground. " Lance? What do you mean?" She asked me. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I looked around the table too see my teammates recation. Hunk and pidge we're staring at me with shock while the rest of the team looked confused and concerned. " Excuse me Miss McClain?" Shrio said. " Yes dear" she responded. " Is there a medical issue we should know about?" Shrio asked genuinely concerned. I quickly answered before my mother could " Haha no just got acid reflux my sister likes to over react" I said. I looked over to my sister and mother to see them looking at me with concern. " Lance! I'm not over reacting! Did you not tell them?" Veronica asked. " Tell us what? " Keith asked worriedly. " Nothing important " I nervously laughed. " So you didn't Lance! You didn't talk to anyone about this while you were in space!" My sister yelled slamming her hands forcefully on to the table. " Umm actually he told me he talked to Hunk" pidge stated. " Umm no he didn't he said he talked to you." Hunk responded giving me a worried be look. " Okay what's going on!" Keith shouted obviously confused and concerened. " Nothings going on can't we just eat?" I sighed. " No Lance we cannot! I can't believe you Lance! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HIDE BEHIND A MASK ANYMORE! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY!" Veronica yelled. " WELL GUESS WHAT!" I yelled standing up and knocking my chair over. " WHAT LANCE!" She yelled back knocking her chair over as well. " CALM DOWN!" My mom yelled trying to calm us down. By this point everyone was confused except for my family, pidge and Hunk. " NO MOM! I WON'T CALM DOWN! HE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT AND LOVED HE IS! HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT ITS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY! HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO HIDE IT ANYMORE!" Veronica yelled tears streaming down her face.
" Hide what?" I heard Keith answer. " Nothing Keith " I sighed  . " Lance..." He started but I cut him off. " Keith, lay off." Veronica glared at me. " Veronica I'm sorry your right. I'm sorry to Keith." I said. "It's fine Lance." L
Keith responded more concerned than mad.
" Keith...." I said not exactly knowing what to say. He ignored me and started eating again. He slowly opened his mouth leting my mother's cooking in. He smiled softly. He caught me looking at him and blushed. I also blushed looking back at my family. Veronica had  calmed down and sat back down . She was smiling at me and Keith. My mother winked and started washing dishes. I looked back at Keith and locked eyes with him. A light pink dusted over his pale cheeks. I had a sudden urge to kiss him. God he's so fucking cute Keith blushed even darker. " W-w-what?" He stuttered looking away. " Shit did I say that out loud?" I questioned. My sister laughed " yep" well shit.
____________________________________
Woo! 3 chapters! I try to make them long ! Well I'll probably write chapter 4 tonight too considering I don't have anything else to do. :) Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
921K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
887K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7.4K 235 17
When Jeff is sent out to collect the new resident for the mansion, weird stuff happens. - Language! -Murder, blood, gore, etc! -Bxb