The Cliff

Lance's pov:
" Okay guys, this is it. We'll be approaching earth in a few ticks." Pidge stated over the intercom. A wave of excitement hit me as my beautiful home planet came into sight. Finally after all these years I'm home. We soon broke through the atmosphere of earth, and I began to shake with excitement. A huge smile made it's way onto my face.  The black lion led us to a grassy feild that was near a cliff. This looks familiar. I slowly lowered my lion to the surface along with the rest of my team. We  landed our lions in a circle formation. " Woo hoo! " I heard pidge scream. " We're finnaly home Lance!" Hunk said. " Yeah....." I wispered a familiar pit forming in my stomach. " Its beautiful!" Allura exclaimed. " It's truly extraordinary princess." Coran responded. One by one the team exited there lions. Well all the team except me.
" Lance are you coming?" Keith questioned through the intercom."Of course I am I just.... Need a moment to process." I responded. " Okay, don't take too long" Keith responded worriedly. I took a deep breathe I'm home I'm okay , I'm fine , I'm happy. For once I sighed and let It all sink In before I let my lion lower his head to the soft, green, grass and open his jaw. I took one last  deep breath before i walked out of my lion onto the lush, green grass. " we're home, were finnaly home."  I wispered as a single tear rolled down my face. I cautiously stook a few more steps into the grass as if I walked to hard the ground would disappear and I would wake up in the hell I have  known in my few years in space. I can't believe it. I looked up into the big blue sky that had seemed endless to me as a child. Heh so much has changed. More tears started to slowly drip down my face. Out of the concert of my eye I saw Keith look over to me sadly.  Not wanting him to see my pain I faked a huge smile, and looked over to my team. I saw Pidge hunk crying and hugging each other near pidge's lion. Shrio explaining what grass was to Allura and coran, and Keith smileing at me with a fond look on his face. He quickly looked away embarrassed. A soft pink dusting his pale cheeks. I looked over into the distance and remembered that there was a cliff. I looked over to the direction of the cliff. Near the edge of the cliff stood a huge sign that stated danger. Memories suddenly flooded into my head, and not good ones. Stay calm stay calm STAY CALM.  I froze in shock I could feel my body start to tremor. Tears started pooling down my face at a more rapid rate now. It got harder to breathe cthe more I thought about that cliff and  the memories associated with it. No no no no no no NO! Not this place why did we have to land in this place. Hunk and pidge are going to relize there going to find out.  They will tell the others! There all going to find out how useless am! Keith will relize how useless I am. Hunk    noticed me first. He looked at the cliff in the distance. He stared at it for a moment before relizeing why I was panicking. " Oh no." He wispered gaining the attention of Keith and Pidge. Pidge looked over into the distance relizeing my struggle. " FUCK HUNK!" Pidge screamed." What's wrong hunk ?" Keith asked. I had enough I couldn't listen anymore. It hurt to much to know that soon they'll know how weak I am. I blocked out all the sounds around me going into full panic mode. My legs felt like jelly as I backed up hitting the cold metal of my lion. I suddenly couldn't support my weight anymore.I fell to my knees and started to hyperventilate. Not wanting my team to see my I slowly began to curl in on myself. Heavy sobs of pain racked my body. I gasped for air relizeing I could no longer brethe. My mind started to run ramped with thoughts  I cant brethe I can't Brethe I can't breathe I'm going to die! i began to sob harder. I gasped for air desperate to be able to breathe. My lungs felt like they were on fire with pain. I clutched my heart tightly desprite for air.

Hunks pov: I grabbed pidges shoulders and turned her to look at me.
I need to get to Lance. I ran as fast as I could to lance . I slid next to the paincing boy wondering what I should do. I sat on the ground beside him and carefully scooped him up into my arms. He wimperd slightly " C-c-cant b-brethe " he cried. Keith slid over to his other side. " Lance?" He said as he looked at me worriedly. Lance wimperd in response  and started to gasp for air.  "He's haveing a panic attack." He said. He thought for a second then responded. " I Know Keith but he's never had one this bad. I don't think I can help him!" I panicly looked to Keith. He sat cross cross apple sauce then responded," put him in my lap I think I can help." I looked at him shocked for a second before I very cautiously placed the crying boy in his arms. Lance was no longer in the condition to  agure. He melted into Keith touch and curled into him. " I'll handle him go explain to the team what's happening." Keith ordered. I nodded and got up off the ground. I took one last worried glance at Lance before heading back into the direction of the team.
Lance's pov:
Keith grabbed my hand and held it to his chest. " Can you feel my heart beat?" Keith wispered calmly. I tried to speak but instead choked on my own tears. He then pulled me closer to his chest. I could hear his soft bretheing. It called me a little before I remembered what was happening and started to painc again.  " Okay, Lance I can help you. Can you try and copy my breathing?" He asked soothingly. I nodded in agreement and tried my hardest to copy his bretheing. Every brethe I took I could feel myself calming down.I did this for what seemed like hours before I finnaly calmed down enough to brethe on my own. I was barely crying now  as I snuggled my face into the crook of Keith's neck. I felt Keith's brethe hitch before he sighed in relief. " Okay get some rest Sharpshooter" Keith soothing wispered into my ear. I sighed and snuggled closer to Keith's cheast before darkness overtook my vision.

Keith pov: I pulled Lance closer to my cheast. Suddenly feeling protective of the sleeping boy. What Happened to him. Usually painc attacks are triggered by something. Maybe seeing earth again triggered it? No it couldn't have he always seemed so eager to get back here. I looked around as much as I could with Lance on me to check for any possible triggers. My eyes landed on the cliff I spotted while landing. Wait I just relized. We're in Cuba. Could that cliff have triggered it? If it did then why would it. Unless..... No that can't be it right? I looked over to the rest of the team in disbelief.Pidge and hunk were struggling to explain exactly what happened to the team. Shrio had a look of understanding on his face while Allura and coran looked confused. Well im still confused. I'll ask Lance when he wakes up. For now I'll take him to my lion to get some proper rest. I shifted him closer  into my arms  with some difficultly so I could hold him properly bridal style. I stood a wobbled for a few moments as i began to walk over to the black lion. Black lowered their huge head and let us into their cockpit. I layed him down on one of the small couches in the corner of the cock pit. He looks so peaceful compared to a few minutes ago.  I shivered in remembrance as shrio walked into the cockpit of the black lion.  He put put a  reassuring hand on my shoulder. " You did good" he said . I hummed in repile and continued to  look fondly at Lance. Shrio looked over to me and chuckled loudly. " So Lance huh?" Shrio laughed and nugded me in the side. Shit play it cool" what do you mean?" I laughed. " I mean you got a crush Keith it's obvious." I sighed in defeat. " Is it really that obvious?" I sighed. " Everyone knows Keith, well except lance. He's almost oblivious to your crush on him as you are to his crush on you."WHAT!?!? I blushed " what do you mean? Lance is straight" I repiled. Shiro laughed, "Uh, no he's not Keith he's bisexual. "WHAT!" I yelled loudly then quickly covered  my mouth  rembering the sleeping boy next to me. Shro continued " yeah  he told us while you were with the blade." "  I looked down at Lance a blush appearing on my face. Shrio chuckled " yep, well I'm going to go set up camp. " Shrio said smoothly as he started walking out. He stopped at the entrance of the cock pit and looked back at me. " Use protection " he laughed as he stepped out out of the black lion onto the grass. I groaned as my blush deepend, and looked back at the sleeping Lance. Huh he might like me back after all. For the first time since we got back to earth. I smoked a sincere smile.
____________________________________
Well that's the end of chapter one! I hope you enjoyed. I must of edited this a million times already lol. I don't have an updateing schedule. I'll update when I can.
Also sorry if I wrote the panic attack wrong I don't know much about them. I tried my best though.