Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

36K 1.4K 26
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

" Boss!! Calm down. Don't do anything reckless." Vinay yelled as he marched his foot with me along with Viraj, trying everything to stop me from reaching her room.

" Shut up or I am gonna shoot you Vinay.'' I yelled at him as I glared at him then looked ahead and with one thud, I opened the door of her room.

There she was !! sleeping on a bed with a peaceful look adorned her face. For once, I felt a tug on my heart as I continued to gaze at her, halting my steps from reaching her.

" Boss ! let her sleep. We already pushed her enough for the day." Viraj voice broke me from my trance and once again anger took over my body.

Without thinking I reached her bed and pulled her arm from under the blanket with such a force that she shrieked, hitting her knees with the corner of the bedside table accidently as I jerked her off the bed and made her to stand with my hands gripping on her arms tightly.

Sleep was gone from her face as she thrashed in my hold and screamed making me to cover her mouth with my hand as I forced her screamed into a muffled voice.

" Shut up if you don't want me to blow off your head girl !!" I threatened.

She stopped thrashing as soon as my words sank in me and looked at me with wide eyes as a fear was swirling in her big doe innocent like eyes.

I smirked.

'' Boss let her rest." Vinay's voice irked me as I turned my head and shooted daggers at him with my eyes. What did he think of herself? Can he shut up for once !!

" You both" I stated in my stern voice and continued," Dare me to stop and be ready to face the consequences." I warned them. I now knows they both won't be able to utter a single word as they are well aware my warnings are not meant to be taken lightly.

"Mhmm - mhnmhh" I heard a muffled voice as my face turned to look at the captive trying to free herself from my clutches.

I smirked again and without glancing at the other two idiots in the room, I dragged her from her room and directly to the outside.

" Where are you taking her?" Vinay's voice reached my ears from the behind but I completely ignored him as I continued to drag this problematic girl towards the backyard of my house.

" Where are you taking her abhi?" He repeated again.

" To hell..!! If you want to join her then gladly join her" I said irritated at his constant nagging.

After that he shut his mouth completely.

Good..

" Mhmm mhmmm" This girl was still struggling in my arms making me to go hell irritated as anger rose inside me. I took her to my garden area. To my shock, it was raining heavily making me completely drenched within few seconds and so did the others too.

Weather was good till this afternoon. What happened suddenly? I thought confusedly but as usual I didn't paid much attention to the climate. My mind was completely directed to this little vixen still thrashing in my arms.

" Mhmmm-mhmmmmm"

" Boss, I don't know what you are planning. But please let's get inside. It's raining. Let's get inside before you catch a cold." Viraj said with a slight hesitation and worry in his voice while Vinay was looking at the girl with a pitiful look.

Arghhh. This girl..!!

" Vinay bring me the rope from the store room." I ordered.

" But bos-" I cut him off.

'' Do what I say, don't defy me." I said with my utmost calm voice but still with the anger and warning lacing in my voice.

He quickly ran towards the store room, not before giving a sympathetic look to the girl.

" Abhi! Whatever you are planning. Drop it please. If aunty knows this she would be utterly dissapointed. Don't forget she wants her presence at dinner." Viraj said.

" Does it look like I care. She is a heap of problems in my life now. I don't want to waste any time on this stupid girl. If it was up to me and you both didn't interfered, she would be dead by NOW!!" I yelled at him angrily, not caring that we are fully drenched due to the heavily raining.

" Boss calm down. It was our mistake that we didn't check on her while we ordered our men to seize her." He said making my temper flare more.

" Don't give me your idiotic excuse Viraj. If it was anyone else, he would be shot dead by now..!!" I shouted making him gulped as he saw the raw anger seething in my eyes.

" Mhmmm- mhmm" this girl in my hold still didn't drop her futile struggles making me tightened my hold on her.

Where is this vinay taking too long by the way !?

Just as I was about to yelled for him, I saw him coming  out with the rope but with a pitiful expressions over his face was not gone even for a single second.

" Abhi !! Don't make decision in haste. Think about her. She is fragi--" I cut him off sharply with my stern gaze at him.

" Don't defend her Vinay. If both of you are feeling so pity towards this girl, then I am giving you an offer."

" Offer ?"

'' Yes offer." I said while still holding the girl in my hold as she completely seized her struggles while her gaze was fixed on the ropes which were hanging in his hands.

" What offer?"

" Since you both feel so pity for this girl, why don't you both join her in this rain party?" I smirked as their eyes widen and completely shocked.

He huffed while that sorrow look again grazed his face as his gaze moved towards the girl. I also snapped my eyes at her, making my inner devil somewhat satisfied as I took in her appearance.

Tara was now looking like she would cry any moment, but do I care??

I chuckled darkly making both of their heads snapped to me. But ignoring their questioning gaze, I snatched ropes from Vinay and started my work.

I removed my palm over her face and grabbed both of her arms, tying her with the ropes at one end and tying the other end with the pole beside her. I knew she won't be able to escape from this. I would make sure of it unlike the other two fools standing beside me.

I smirked as I fastened the ropes. I looked at the sky. It was still raining heavily. This situation is just like a cherry on top. My mind is filled with the one aim of punishing her as I blocked my all sanity. I didn't paid any heed to the other two observing eyes which were silently praying to release her besides her.

'' D-don't do this please.'' She begged, which made my smirk widen.

" You really enjoying watching me in troubles. Don't you? Now let enjoy this rain. See, god is showering you with quite heavy rain water. You should enjoy now. " I chuckled at her helplessness.

" D-don't do this please. I won't do it again. Don't leave me here."

" It's a punishment girl. Punishment for meeting my mom. I ordered my men to seize you, yet you escaped. You just made me so angry and now you will face this monster, my dear " I smiled at her mockingly. Inspite of the rain I could see the tears which were falling from her eyes on her cheeks as she looked up at me with a fearful gaze.

" Do- don't leav-leave me please. " she begged.

" Abhi don't do this. Look we all are drenched now. Anyone of us could catch cold. It would not be good if anyone of us fell ill. Please." Again Vinay intervened making my eyes snapped at him. I gave him my murderous glare, warning him to shut his mouth before I do something which could make me regret in the future.

Everyone knows my anger. I was controlling it to my best level since this girl intrude in my mansion. Now my patience was running thin. I still tried to control my anger and tried not to kill this girl then and there while this stupid girl was freely talking to my mom. She could have spilled my all secrets. I won't be then able to look at my mom's eyes as I was sure her eyes would filled with complete disapointment. Disappointment in me..!!

I took a deep breath and again looked at the girl.

" plea-please let me go." She begged. And oh ! her tears were continuosly falling from her eyes. I ignored her and motioned for the other two to come with me.
****************************
Next update will be within few days. Plz vote and comment.

And at last... sorry for the late update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 22.6K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
16.1K 545 21
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
454K 27.7K 49
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
188K 9.6K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...